Jennifer Lawrence: The Real Reason She Reunited With Nicholas Hoult

Fri, August 23, 2013 9:27pm EST by 12 Comments
Nicholas Hoult Jennifer Lawrence Back Together
SplashNews

tonima

Posted at 9:19 AM on December 13, 2013

i think Chloe that crying and just sitting there is exactly what would not make you like her and yes most people would think you are a damsel in distress. I do, and I love Jennnifer for beign a clutz and being ok with it. she is not a ‘bimbo’ unlike people like you. talent and wise. awesome combination.

Sherry

Posted at 10:22 AM on November 6, 2013

You have no idea how happy I am for them! :D I hope they will continue to stay true to themselves and to each other and be able to be together for a long long time!

adela

Posted at 11:27 AM on October 24, 2013

Its not fair //-\\ I love him

yasminoliveira

Posted at 10:58 AM on August 26, 2013

good for them! I’m happy for them! Sometimes thats all it takes a good break to find if you want to be with him or not and thats whats gonna make u realize what u want to do!

Chloe

Posted at 2:43 PM on August 24, 2013

Good for them. I hope their schedules don’t get in the way again.

Virgil Vaughn (@VirgilVaughn3)

Posted at 7:05 AM on August 24, 2013

uptil I looked at the receipt which said $6576, I be certain that…my… cousin woz like actually receiving money part time on their apple labtop.. there aunts neighbour haz done this 4 only fourteen months and recently took care of the loans on their condo and purchased a top of the range Mitsubishi Evo. we looked here>>>> www bar29 com

Guest

Posted at 5:40 AM on August 24, 2013

They’re a great couple. Even when they werent together, They handled their split with maturity. I wish the best for them.

anonymousse

Posted at 3:04 AM on August 24, 2013

I just hope Nick doesn’t get jealous when Jen looks at him with one eye and the other eye is looking at someone else.

Mila Patton (@MilaPatton)

Posted at 1:29 AM on August 24, 2013

til I looked at the paycheck which was of $5172, I have faith that my neighbour was like realie making money in their spare time at their laptop.. there aunts neighbour has been doing this for only 6 months and at present paid the mortgage on their cottage and got a great Land Rover Defender. I went here, ——-> Rich6.comm

abe

Posted at 12:16 AM on August 24, 2013

she was desperately in the need for a vacuum cleaner.

sofikim (@sofikim4)

Posted at 12:06 AM on August 24, 2013

my roomate’s sister makes $69/hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for 9 months but last month her pay check was $15717 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more….WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

LissaCaldina