Miley Cyrus Rocks Pigtail Buns — Love Or Loathe?

Fri, August 23, 2013 3:51pm EST by 19 Comments
Miley Cyrus Pigtails
SplashNews

Monica

Posted at 1:37 AM on February 12, 2014

of course, “Pigtail buns” wtf? no. they’re bantu knots and they aren’t new, she isn’t creating a trend. once again, another thing the Cyrus hillbilly gets credit for when she swiped it from African/African American culture.

kirsty

Posted at 9:35 AM on August 25, 2013

I’m gonna copy her…Love miley!!

Amy W. Bermudez (@AmyWBermudez)

Posted at 4:37 PM on August 24, 2013

as Crystal responded I cant believe that any one able to profit $8858 in four weeks on the internet. did you see this site… C­­a­­f­­e­­4­­4.ℂ­­ℴ­­ℳ

jdelaney

Posted at 9:08 AM on August 24, 2013

On closer examination I can see how someone might mistake them for buns, but I think a better term would be garlic knots.

Anonymous

Posted at 2:51 PM on August 24, 2013

Oh, my good friend Davey Jones

Smee: My good friend, Davey Jones. Good morning, shipmates

Pirate 1: And what’s good about it, Demi?

Pirate 2: Here we are collecting barnacles on this miserable island

Pirate 3: While his nibs plays ring-around-the rosy with Jose Pan.

Smee: Hey watch it pinhead! It might go off!

Pirate 4: We ought to be tending to the business of looting ships.

Pirate 5: Why, I’ve almost forgotten how to slit a throat.

Pirate 6: Better drop it, and tell Selena She wants to put to sea, see?

The schoolyard gang made my early school days misery and fear. It was by-chance that I left a lesson midway to go to the wash room. Upon entering; there stood drying his hands, the head bully. Initially I froze with fear, and then composed myself realizing that it was him and me alone. With what confidence I could stump up from my timid self I shouted at him -Why are you bullying me?- Expecting to be hit or laughed at, the stand alone bully shrunk, voiced denial, and hurried to the exit. I was never bullied again by him or his clique.

jdelaney

Posted at 9:02 AM on August 24, 2013

A bun (also known as a bobtail) is a type of hairstyle, typically worn by women, where the hair is pulled back from the face, twisted or plaited, and wrapped in a circular coil around itself, typically on the back of the head or neck.

They’re not buns, yet you insist on using the term over and over again.

I realize this site panders to certain celebrities, Miley Cyrus more than others, and the articles are written with a
twelve-year-old-girl mentality, but is it too difficult to check the dictionary once in a while? Or maybe your bun is
a little too tight and it’s affecting your thinking…is that it?

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 4:13 PM on August 24, 2013

WEIRDO! Putting SO MUCH INTO THIS! GET A LIFE!

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 5:39 AM on August 24, 2013

Super-Cute,Supergirl! Way to Rock the ‘Bantu’s!! Not many can,doll!
Later all; Hollywood—out.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 12:19 AM on August 24, 2013

cute on her though….

linny

Posted at 12:02 AM on August 24, 2013

She looks like a gerbil. A super try hardy gerbil that most people laugh at.

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 4:58 PM on August 24, 2013

Needs to something with those teeth. Face. Body. Attitude. EVERYTHING!

Elvis Presley

Posted at 10:41 PM on August 23, 2013

SHE WAS WALKING PAST THE GARBAGE DUMPSTERS! WHY WIWN’T SHE JUMP IN????????// LOL LOL

Bellatoocute

Posted at 9:58 PM on August 23, 2013

She looks like a little kid who is experimenting on doing their hair.

uh

Posted at 7:39 PM on August 23, 2013

Is she tryna be trailer trash its like she’s trying to hard I don’t know how Liam does it

cute…stylist..we often see a lot of celebrities having the same hair style all the time-changing hair colour, putting fringe, etc…which is boring…but this style rocks because you would not see a lot of celebrities trying this hairstyle…in Japan- it exists ! love that style…

kris

Posted at 5:31 PM on August 23, 2013

great look if she was two years old

Tammie J. McRae (@TammieJMcRae)

Posted at 4:34 PM on August 23, 2013

like Randy responded I am taken by surprise that anyone can earn ($)9948 in four weeks on the internet. did you see this web page… C­­­a­­f­­e­­4­­4.ℂ­­­o­­m

Rae

Posted at 4:18 PM on August 23, 2013

These are called bantu knots by the way, but of course this sorry site which is perceived as journalism could not get it right, what the hell is a pigtail bun.

disco