Kanye West Compares North To Taylor Swift In VMA Joke On ‘Kris’

Fri, August 23, 2013 3:16pm EDT by 6 Comments
Kanye West North West Taylor Swift
Courtesy FOX, Getty

Not buying any of this.

Posted at 11:00 AM on August 27, 2013

Kanye will always be Kanye, no matter what. He has been trying for years to repair his image, and it is going to take a lot more that this to make me believe that he is a changed man.

Shelly

Posted at 5:03 PM on August 23, 2013

Kanye Kardashian is full of BS. I don’t watch Kris’s show but from the blog videos I have seen I don’t believe him. He was fighting with the paps after the baby was born. I could care less about his love for Kim. They will be at each other’s throats in a year from now or sooner. When you love someone as he claims he does for Kim you don’t have to go on a TV talk show to express it. It shouldn’t matter what we think anyway.

Tammie J. McRae (@TammieJMcRae)

Posted at 4:35 PM on August 23, 2013

like Randy responded I am taken by surprise that anyone can earn ($)9948 in four weeks on the internet. did you see this web page… C­­­a­­f­­e­­4­­4.ℂ­­­o­­m

merna

Posted at 4:31 PM on August 23, 2013

after his daughter was born he said that he didn’t make a mistae when he cut off her speech just because he had a daughter now he is sorry too late

Nancy

Posted at 3:30 PM on August 23, 2013

LOL…North looks like she’s doing the same as Kanye with her little hand out “Yo, Beyonce, I’m really happy for you. I’ll let you finish, but my mommy & daddy has the best looking baby of all time. One of the best looking babies of all time!” All blessing towards your way Kanye & Kim.

Amy

Posted at 3:24 PM on August 23, 2013

It’s good that he finally understands the consequences of what he pulled because he used to just defend & justify himself, which in turn just served to make him look even more stupid. I’m glad being a father has turned him into a real man.