Kanye West ‘Embarrassed': ‘I Can’t Work The Car Seat’

Fri, August 23, 2013 7:17pm EDT by 13 Comments
Kanye West Embarrassed
Courtesy of Fox

Michelle

Posted at 1:08 AM on September 21, 2013

I don’t see anything bad about this. He is a first time dad..:-) and hes learning just like we all did. At lease he is out there trying to do things for his family and not depend on his money to hire someone to do everything for his baby. @kanye don’t let anyone make you feel bad or stupid in anyway. You keep doing for your family hands on is more special and great memories. Money can’t do that. Great job.:-)

Giovanni

Posted at 9:00 PM on August 30, 2013

You can’t “work” or manage the proper English Language either. I am not surprised you ‘can’t work the car seat’. I’d be shocked If you could flush a toilet. ALL babies are born light skinned.. I work in Maternity/Delivery.. Black babies included.. Watch this one turn darker n darker as the month go on.. Already has HIS nose. Kris is all like “My beautiful light skinned granddaughter”.. With a black and an Armenian as parents? Wait. Obvious that Kim like ONE thing about black men. Nice priorities. Sex.

dee

Posted at 1:26 PM on August 25, 2013

I’m thinking it’s the nanny’s job to deal with the car seat. The baby is a cutie, I just have a problem with that this is supposed to be a 10 week old baby born 5 weeks early. Premature babies develop from their birth date, not their due date, so she should be acting like a 5 week old. I’m thinking the baby really was due in June and NOT July like they said and was not premature.

jjinfl

Posted at 8:41 AM on August 24, 2013

I don’t think it’s particularly cute, just another wasted space with one of Hollywood Life’s non-news pieces. Get over these people, HL, and find some new real news. A dad and his car seat….that’s really scraping bottom, don’t we all agree?

Mila Patton (@MilaPatton)

Posted at 1:31 AM on August 24, 2013

what David explained I am in shock that someone can profit $6485 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you seen this webpage ——-> Rich6.comm

abe

Posted at 12:21 AM on August 24, 2013

……he was born with two left hands, folks?

sofikim (@sofikim4)

Posted at 12:07 AM on August 24, 2013

my roomate’s sister makes $69/hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for 9 months but last month her pay check was $15717 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more….WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Isabella

Posted at 11:52 PM on August 23, 2013

All I have to say is “that is a baby” lol

THEKRISSHOWSTINKS

Posted at 11:24 PM on August 23, 2013

kayne refers to himself as a talented musician? What a fat head, and that kid has kanyas dumb sad look.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 10:16 PM on August 23, 2013

Lisa 7

Posted at 8:20 PM on August 23, 2013

Maybe he should watch a “VIDEO”! lol Fool. Go to a firestation. They’ll be more than happy to help you. Plus, stop beating on the paps. I’m sure if you were nice, they would be nice back. Imagine making peace, for your daughter, and just asking them for some respect? It might work. Once in a while, throw them a picture. (NOT A PUNCH) You get more bees with honey, honey. GROW UP NOW! Try it. Bet it works. Look at the people that asked for privacy, (but shows their kids once in a while). They get it. If you play their game, they’ll play yours. Time to grow up Kanye!

Lisa

Posted at 11:37 PM on August 23, 2013

Why does he have to be a fool for being honest? some of you people are so mental.

sobuj

Posted at 3:58 AM on January 2, 2014

Ye are right. I agree with you.