Alec & Hilaria Baldwin Welcome A Baby Girl — Congrats

Fri, August 23, 2013 8:32pm EST by 9 Comments
Hilaria Baldwin Baby Born
FameFlynet

DIANA

Posted at 11:37 PM on September 4, 2013

This evening I saw Hilaria on one of the Hollywood news shows on TV and she was totally jamming a pacifier in that baby’s mouth. It was horrible – I’m a mother and what I saw made me want to cry. The baby was shaking her head from side to side and CRYING to get her mother to stop with the pacifier. The stupid woman was of course, looking at the CAMERAS , not the baby, while she was forcing the pacifier on her.
The way she holds that baby sometimes with her forearm across it’s chest and blocking one of the baby’s arms is just bizarre. She acts like she’s dominating over Alec {and she is…} AND the baby — something is wrong with her.Very controlling woman. I feel sorry for the baby, in all honesty I just do.
Hilaria also said in the same interview that the baby “looks like an actress”. Yes, well, the yoga teacher snagged an actor and her plans are to totally control that baby and Alec and in her mind the child is already famous ….that is if she doesn’t kill the child with a pacifier first. CREEPY WOMAN.

Gina

Posted at 11:24 AM on August 26, 2013

No doubt their baby is gorgeous. Felicidades!

Virgil Vaughn (@VirgilVaughn3)

Posted at 7:07 AM on August 24, 2013

what Aaron answered I am taken by surprise that people can make $7609 in four weeks on the internet. have you seen this link >>>> www bar29 com

Ms

Posted at 3:08 AM on August 24, 2013

The name is perfect! Not common but not weird! I love it!

abe

Posted at 12:17 AM on August 24, 2013

he just knows the important things in life……………

sofikim (@sofikim4)

Posted at 12:06 AM on August 24, 2013

my roomate’s sister makes $69/hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for 9 months but last month her pay check was $15717 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more….WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Bluie Ivea

Posted at 11:37 PM on August 23, 2013

Congrats & the middle name is cute

LissaCaldina

Posted at 10:16 PM on August 23, 2013

Liz

Posted at 8:43 PM on August 23, 2013

Congrats and I love the name