Justin Bieber Reveals What It’s Like To Fall In Love: I’m A Romantic

Thu, August 22, 2013 1:15pm EST by 51 Comments
Justin Beiber Romantic
Courtesy of Twitter

Abbie Widdowson

Posted at 11:46 AM on August 23, 2013

Guy you really need to calm down, Justin is young he is still human he is still going to make mistakes and he has grown up and changed everyone does only really fans will stick by him as he has changed, beliebers love Justin for who he is and what he does for us all and the amount of love he shows us, guys he is human he is still a teenager just because he is famous doesnt mean he wont make mistakes LOVE YOU THE WORLD JUSTIN DREW BIEBER

rocketeve

Posted at 8:15 AM on August 23, 2013

Luv u Justin!!!!!! I pray u’ll find sum1 who luvs n care abt u cuz u deserve d best. Luv u so much. So proud 2 be a belieber

Garry

Posted at 6:46 AM on August 23, 2013

Do you people know what JELENA means in our language ? It means on fire. That’s why justin and selena’s relationship is alway’s on fire! Hahahahahaha

corrinia williams

Posted at 2:44 AM on August 23, 2013

I love Justin,he a great singer,and dancer.I play his music ssometimes.but I just don’t like his attitude,and how he has become in life since he turned 18!he was so sweet,and adorable 2 years ago,now I don’t know what happened.I mean,people grow up,but now he like a male miley Cyrus!!he need to calm down,and go to therapy before he start talking about kids and marriage.stop the crazy partying,and drugs,alcohol,and maybe Selena will take him back!!and also stop the fighting.I really believe that if he changes his ways,and become as a man,she will take him back,but he may never do that that’s the problem,that know one understands.they will never be perfect,he may not change till year 2016!thats just how he is accept that!!go on twitter and tell him to change his ways and be a man,see if he really cares.he just wanna party,and live life to the fullest.yolo!!!!is his motto!!lol

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 9:48 PM on August 22, 2013

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.

corrinia williams

Posted at 9:18 PM on August 22, 2013

People calm yourselves down,just because he said this doesn’t mean he still feels that way.he a player,and doesn’t care for Selena at all.y’all keep talking about marriage,if they do get married and have kids,it won’t be for another like 5-6 years!!if they ever get back together,and last together for more than a year.just shut up,stop drawing to conclusions that he loves Selena jut because of this one post.what about his partying with models,drinking underage,drugs,and flirting.do u really think Selena wants that in her life.he never gonna change Jelena fans,ever!!I can already see it,he gonna be a baby daddy to like 3-4 women!!you all don’t know anything about them,u can’t say they gonna end up together,u don’t know that,they never said that,so shut up!!!I believe they gonna move on,I’m still waiting.I bet I’ll be married before Justin gets married,and I’m still in middle school 8th grade!!

Posted at 11:02 PM on August 22, 2013

WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TELLING PEOPLE THAT THEY CAN’T JELENA FOREVER WHAT ARE YOU A AUTHOR. IDTS. YOU SHOULD REALLY MIND YOUR FREAKING BUSINESS. LET PEOPLE SAY WHATS ON THERE MIND.

corrinia williams

Posted at 2:38 AM on August 23, 2013

No I say this because all of u Jelena fans are more stupid than a fork.thinking that he loves her and all at.I don’t believe anything this website says,until it says he was flirting with women,doing drugs,or kissing another woman.then I’ll believe it.but no I don’t believe this!he probably said this like’,past year when him and Selena WERE the hot couple!!I doing he say this now.he changed.his attitude and everything.I know he 19 but come on.drugs,drinking,partying till the morning,fights,flirting like mad with women,way past your age,that’s what 21 year olds do!!!calm down like seriously.he never gonna get a girl,acting like that!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 2:40 AM on August 23, 2013

Doubt*and all that*

Shanik Medrano

Posted at 8:42 PM on August 22, 2013

This is my idol,so sweet,sexy,friendly,talented ahhhhh the PERFECT…

Joseyl

Posted at 8:25 PM on August 22, 2013

I think Justin n selena should get married n have kids they r such an adorable couple

Justin Burpher

Posted at 7:58 PM on August 22, 2013

He goes to clubs, under aged, and shines a flashlight onto one or more girls he likes, then he gets one of his peons (or in Justin’s case peed-on) to go ask her to visit him in the V.I.P. lounge. With the waitress in Las Vegas he took a dozen of his boyfriends on the date with him? He’s not respectful of women at all. Copping a feel from a fan? What a tool. Scoping girls out with a flashlight is not romantic. I think what a couple other commentators here said is true, Justin doesn’t think this way anymore..if he ever did and good boyfriends don’t cheat. He is such a phony…you girls need to stop crying over a made up gimmick and get real boyfriends.

corrinia williams

Posted at 9:13 PM on August 22, 2013

Ikr !!

Posted at 11:00 PM on August 22, 2013

SERIOUSLY. HE’S YOUNG AND NAIVE. HE’S GOING TO MESS UP. HE’S NOT A FREAKING ROBOT. I LOVE JUSTIN.

Posted at 7:38 PM on August 22, 2013

I TOTS AGREE @VICKY RUIZ. I WOULD LOVE SEE JUSTIN AND SELENA END UP TOGETHER.

Vicky Ruiz

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 22, 2013

I KNOW THEY WILL……THEIR REALLY CUTE TOGETHER!!!! I
LOVE THEM THEIR MEANT FOR EACHOTHER!!!! I CARE
ALOT ABOUT JELENA! !!:)♥

corrinia williams

Posted at 9:21 PM on August 22, 2013

How do u know they will ,can u see the future stupid?and um no they aren’t meant for each other,Selena should be with Dylan O’Brian,or one of the guys from emblem 3!!and Justin should be with Ariana,or one of his model/stripper ex’s.like maybe jazmin,or Caitlin,I’m not saying they strippers,I’m just giving examples!

Posted at 11:01 PM on August 22, 2013

AT LEAST SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME. CORRINIA. THINKS THEY SHOULD NOT BE TOGETHER. WHAT DOES SHE KNOW. SHES NOT IN THERE LIVES. SHE’S KNOWS NOTHING.

corrinia williams

Posted at 2:33 AM on August 23, 2013

And what do u know about them,u know nothing either boo!!u not in their lives neither.so what do u knows .do u see them kiss sing,or cuddling at awards,or in the street.yeah. not I bet u didn’t,and never have.so don’t tell me nothing about knowing nothing.cause u know nothing neither.I know they shouldn’t be together,Justin can’t be trusted,he flirts too much,and Selena doesn’t want that,that’s why she obviously left him!!u seen her sad,and depressed after the breakup,that’s because he broke her heart.and even though they aren’t together now,he still is breaking her heart because he party’s with hot models,does drugs,and drinks irresponsibly!

Vicky Ruiz

Posted at 6:15 PM on August 22, 2013

JELENA!!!!!JUSTIN AND SELENA FOREVER!!!!!

Posted at 5:40 PM on August 27, 2013

SEE AT LEAST SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME. I WILL ALWAYS SAY JELENA FOREVER. I DO HOPE SELENA GETS MORE INTO ACTING LIKE JENNIFERS, RACHEL, AND OF COURSE THE GORGEOUS TALENTED. LILY COLINS. SHE SEEMS MORE DOWN TO EARTH THEN TAYLOR AND SELENA. TAYLOR SEEMS MORE LIKE A SNOB. SO DOES SELENA. WELL KINDA AND SOME OF HER FRIENDS. I DO THINK THEY SEEMS LIKE SNOBS.

Kalani

Posted at 6:08 PM on August 22, 2013

I love justin and selena together. Both amazing people. They have such history together. That I do hope justin gets married down the road. When he’s ready and when the girl is ready and hopefully she’ll say yes to justin when that day comes.

Posted at 5:40 PM on August 27, 2013

I JUST HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA ONE DAY GET BACK TOGETHER

pwettydian

Posted at 2:52 PM on August 22, 2013

A darling trying to satisfy is gal …Dat romantic

Posted at 5:40 PM on August 27, 2013

MORE AMAZING PEOPLE I ADORE THEM VERY MUCH.

pwettydian

Posted at 2:50 PM on August 22, 2013

He is such a darling trying to satisfy is gal …Dat romantic

LIANA

Posted at 8:35 PM on August 22, 2013

I TOTALY ARGREE WITH YOU HE IS SUCH A CUTIE AND I HOPE SELENA AND HIM COULD AND UP TOGETER WE JUST HAVE TO HOPE.

Bellarina

Posted at 2:48 PM on August 22, 2013

First of all I think the pics of Jelena are very cute and adorable. Justin is really romantic TBH. And I hope he finds the right girl someday.

Posted at 2:40 PM on August 22, 2013

HE EVEN SAYS ONE DAY THAT HE WOULD LIKE A FAMILY. I HOPE HIS WISHES COME TRUE.

lila

Posted at 2:34 PM on August 22, 2013

It is really a very old interview. I’m not sure he thinks like this anymore

Bellarina

Posted at 2:51 PM on August 22, 2013

Yea I dont think he does either.

Brandon Brown

Posted at 8:22 PM on August 22, 2013

None of you know that.

Posted at 2:28 PM on August 22, 2013

I WONDER WHAT JUSTIN IS LIKE AS A BOYFRIEND. AND WHEN HE’S AROUND HIS BOYS.

aquarius64

Posted at 2:28 PM on August 22, 2013

2nd picture throws Selena’s good-girl image out the window.

Posted at 2:27 PM on August 22, 2013

NO WONDER HE LOVES THE LADIES. THEY ALL LOVE HIM. HES TRULY AMAZING GUY.

Posted at 2:27 PM on August 22, 2013

THAT HE IS VERY ADORABLE.

Posted at 2:26 PM on August 22, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S AMAZING GUY. ANY GIRL IS LUCKY TO HAvE HIM AS THERE BOYFRIEND. HE CAN SHOWER YOU WITH LOVE AND OF COURSE GIFTS. HE’S SO ADORABLE. SELENA WAS LUCKY TO HAVE JUSTIN AS HER BOYFRIEND.

Jadaneale

Posted at 2:23 PM on August 22, 2013

So sweet

Israa

Posted at 1:59 PM on August 22, 2013

OMG I am crying because i love Justin Bieber so much!!1

Kalani

Posted at 1:52 PM on August 22, 2013

Oh my goodness I love justin. He’s such amazing. No wonder all of his fans love him. He’s amazing. Any girl is lucky to have justin as there boyfriend. I so would love to have justin as my boyfriend. Such a cutie. Not to mention very sweet voice.