Justin Bieber Reveals What It’s Like To Fall In Love: I’m A Romantic

Thu, August 22, 2013 1:15pm EST by 51 Comments
Justin Beiber Romantic
Courtesy of Twitter

blah

Posted at 5:26 PM on September 5, 2013

aww the picture of them is so cute. i miss them like that.

siwatiey jerry

Posted at 2:08 PM on August 25, 2013

its not called romantic just u out with all girl. .but its not kind couple. that its why selena jelous n u not care about selena hurt

Oforiche Ovoke

Posted at 9:13 AM on August 25, 2013

Justin is the only one dat can clean the tears in my eyes, sorrow in my heart.I can’t sleep tonight tel me how i can make a change Justin moving on my head

Oforiche Ovoke

Posted at 9:11 AM on August 25, 2013

Justin is the only one dat can clean the tears in my eyes, sorrow in my heart. Justin just moving on my head.

Serena

Posted at 9:06 AM on August 25, 2013

i guess they need some time to cool everything down, they know the best. they are really cute tgt and its absolutely epic. but u cant push too hard with the trust on someone. it needs time. to be convincible enough to gain one another’s trusts…
if they really love one another, they will not let go even someone is trying to break them up. love is strong. Team Jelena xx

jb forever

Posted at 6:01 AM on August 25, 2013

Comeon Justin you don’t need selena you need the best

Valeria

Posted at 11:57 AM on August 24, 2013

i don’t think they are just friends i think Jelena is back together but they don’t want to make it public :))

rb

Posted at 11:39 PM on August 24, 2013

Patience & deception! If there’s any truth to her parent’s best interest over Justin, then it’s best that they kept their relationship a secret. If they are obsessed ‘LOVE’ with each other, they can wait for the right time. Justin made some changes to his wardrobe when going to her B-day bash.

The anonymous drug tip to law enforcement was actually a benefited to Justin because it further proves that he is drug free. The dogs are able to smell the smallest traces of drugs. Hence; if Justin was smoking weed or had drugs as he started his trip from LA to Florida there would have had been traces of that drug on him, his bags, and the dog would have gone ballistic. I am sure the cops had their best drug-sniffing dog sniff searching.

Justin’s on vacation, and haven’t been accompanied or been seen with anyone of the opposite sex. So let’s give it a rest, and let them find their way in life.

KALANI

Posted at 3:03 PM on August 23, 2013

I DO HOPE JUSTIN GETS TO HANGOUT WITH HIS FRIENDS AWHILE HE’S ON VACAY

KALANI

Posted at 3:03 PM on August 23, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S AMAZING GUY

KALANI

Posted at 2:49 PM on August 23, 2013

DON’T YOU THINK HE GETS LONELY ON TOUR. HAVING HIS FRIENDS THERE HELPS. BUT NOT HAVING YOUR FAMILY IS THERE IS DIFFERENT.