Demi Lovato’s Alleged Nude Photos Reportedly Leaked — See Pics

Thu, August 22, 2013 9:34pm EDT by 26 Comments 52,762 Article Views
Demi Lovato Nude
Courtesy of Elle Magazine

Hikari Chan

Posted at 10:03 AM on November 15, 2013

Okay, first of all I just wanted to say what kind of crap Hollywood likes to post. That is not Demi. Like most people, I don’t see some of her tattoos, and there are a few tattoos in the wrong place. I was told by many others that it is just a lookalike lesbian model and that model has already admitted it. Plus, Demi has a purity necklace and mentioned that love waits and in addition to that she tries to avoid relationships as much as possible.

Erin

Posted at 10:27 AM on October 16, 2013

I really doubt it is Demi. The photo of her ‘identifying tattoos’ have the tattoo on the wrong arm. So that is definitely photoshopped.

AnimeDose

Posted at 11:06 PM on October 7, 2013

I doubt it’s Demi. I mean it could be, but it’s highly doubtful. Nobody knows what she’s really like – but – they just look too photoshopped to me.

Cracking games cheats tutorial download trial free mirror

Posted at 10:41 AM on October 6, 2013

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site.
I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future
as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal site now ;)

lovatoic forever

Posted at 2:10 PM on September 14, 2013

I don’t believe that is demi at all cause for one the tattoos are in the wrong places and demi is definitely not like that… the media really need to leave her alone she as been through enough she is doing great now just let her be her and leave her alone she is a good person….. love you demi stay strong….. lovatoic for life :)besides that girl don’t look completely like her anyways…. demi is way perttier… love you demi your number 1fan:)

Elizabeth atanacio

Posted at 10:08 AM on September 6, 2013

first of all .is not look like her ,second any one cand do the same tatoos ,and beside they are in the wrong place.and third.and dont believe her .because is she was in the picture she is so honest the she axcepted .but is not her those pic are fake every one can make them.because i have and app in my computer and my cellphone and i make them every day for my son picture.but people are so sick and jelous of her talent and everything she have do .the they need to talk ,and put thrash of her to feel beter. she is been trough alot and she dont deserve that

Posted at 7:43 PM on October 9, 2013

Spell correctly and talk correctly. I couldn’t even understand you at all.

ivan

Posted at 9:41 AM on August 23, 2013

This, in my opinion, is a mix of fake and real pics.

gerasim

Posted at 2:04 PM on August 23, 2013

what are you say

albion

Posted at 2:36 AM on September 25, 2013

lol they should do that wxould be awesome

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 4:31 AM on August 23, 2013

If it is Demi—So What? She is ’20’! She can be nude or have sex with whomever she chooses! Man, Woman,or even both at the same time if she’s so inclined…Adult’s(and being ’20’ falls in this category,since there aren’t any pic’s of her ‘illegally’ drinking)can have sex when,where,with whomever(that aren’t under-age),and in whichever fashion they wish…Has No-one who watches television ever been 20, and had a lot of sex,or decided to be nude,or ‘experiment’??? What a bunch of Prudish Hypocrites if you look down on this young woman for these pic’s! The one’s shown aren’t even very racy…The main pic’ of Demi in a negligee—I’ve seen less worn in today’s high-school’s and beaches! What is the Fuss?! Seriously??!! I absolutely missed the news where Demi was signing-up for a convent…Is she Never allowed to cut-loose, and have ‘adult-fun’?? Where was that written?
Check-it-out listeners: Demi did a great job while she was on Disney in ‘Sonny with a chance’,and the films of that same genre,and even back to ‘Camp Rock’,as the wholesome,’Disney Role-Model’. However—that’s in her past,when she was a ‘teen’. She embarked on a music career,that slowed up with a re-hab visit, to learn how to stay away from drug’s and/or alcohol. That incident seem to scare her straight,and(I’m Proud to say)actually WORK for her…If you’ve paid attention to her ‘tweet’s and interviews—She does NONE of those things anymore. I am Impressed…When you see so many who can’t make it, until they’ve visited re-hab about a dozen times, whisked in on a ‘Suicide-watch’,and/or, some other life traumatizing event, before they can truly make a change—Demi turns it around from the jump…That’s like a breath-of-fresh-air. This,Too—Is being a ‘Role-Model’…’How?’ You ask. By showing the younger generation and any who are smart enough to listen and pay attention,that—When or If you make mistakes—Own-up-to-it,Then—fix-it! Do whatever is necessary to remedy your problems–Whatever they may be! Which is easy to say—I know. Yet,Demi showed by EXAMPLE, and actually Did go in and work her patootie off, to straighten herself out. Also,when she came-out,she knew things about herself…Things that maybe she didn’t want to believe,but—knew they were real…Now—she warns others,and also—avoids situations and/or places and people, who can cause her to relapse—What more do you want in a ‘Role-Model’,Huh?!
Knowing that Demi isn’t ‘clubbing’,or ‘partying’ as many of us do,is astute enough to know she has to stay away from other ‘outlet’s of ‘escape’ and ‘cutting-loose’—You wanna take ‘sex’ and ‘play-time’ with ‘friend’s away from her,too?? What-the-hell-is-Wrong-with you People?!
I guess no-one out there wants ‘Real-People’ as ‘Star’s and ‘Celeb’s—you want Virginal Nun’s and Saint’s,and I got news for you—That will Rarely if EVER Happen…Celeb’s(except for the Glitz and Glamor)are Real People…They have wants and needs and flaws—just like everybody else…
Let It GO…Leave Demi Be…I happen to think she’s doing EXTRAORDINARY under all of her circumstances and syndromes—Don’t YOU?!
I’m hoping that Wilmer will give her all of the Happiness that she’s looking for(if your reports are anything to go by,and they’re as close as y’all say)…I think she deserves it…
Well,I’ve ranted long enough. I’m gonna get down from my ‘soap-box’ now…
Good Luck and Best Wishes,Demi! Don’t let this stuff slow you down even a little,hear?
Later all; Hollywood—out.

D

Posted at 3:20 AM on August 23, 2013

Some of them you can’t even see a face, so it’s hard to tell. But at least half of the ones leaked are of her. A few are fake, but not all are.

gerasim

Posted at 2:59 AM on August 23, 2013

it’s another woman in these photos.

Esteban

Posted at 2:41 AM on August 23, 2013

That’s so photoshopped!! Her tattoos aren’t even in the right place! Her dove tattoos are in her right arm not left! Including the one on the side rib! These all are to get attention and honestly how low can they go to achieve that! It’s so pathetic she doesn’t deserve that! Like people can be so thirsty for attention!!

uh

Posted at 3:41 AM on August 23, 2013

If you’re taking a mirror picture, it’ll come out like it’s backwards. Which the girl in the picture is holding up a phone or camera to take it of her reflection. So the tattoos are in the right places, just looks like they’re not.

superman1932

Posted at 1:55 AM on August 23, 2013

It’s definitely her alright. I never understood the whole take a naked picture thing. Isn’t it better to see the real deal in person instead of having a naked picture of yourself floating around? The whole sexting pictures to me is dumb. Whose to say that once you break up your ex won’t put your buck naked pictures online? You could become famous tomorrow and this crap ends up crawling out from your past like the Boogie Man.

Jacofrosr

Posted at 2:34 AM on August 23, 2013

If you honestly believe that’s her, then I got a bridge to sell you. You obviously can’t spot a fake forgery.

Huh?

Posted at 1:00 AM on August 23, 2013

Where are the nude pics?

Ally

Posted at 12:36 AM on August 23, 2013

I really don’t believe these photos of Demi exist.If they do,I really hope they don’t get published.Photos or not,us Lovatics will stay by her side and support her,no matter what.

abe

Posted at 12:11 AM on August 23, 2013

this is a way to become more populair with the NAÏVE american society?

Ana

Posted at 11:20 PM on August 22, 2013

I think that she looks cute in the photos, i dont understand the big deal is just a naked woman if there are in sexual situations what? How you think that we all come here, all people do it , she is not killing sombody pelease people mature

m.kinger (@mkinger2)

Posted at 10:56 PM on August 22, 2013

my roomate’s sister makes $80 every hour on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her payment was $13200 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site…….WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Vanessa

Posted at 10:49 PM on August 22, 2013

Btw thanks for supporting Demi because we love her so much

Vanessa

Posted at 10:47 PM on August 22, 2013

I really think that this entire thing is stupid and I really am hoping that these photos aren’t going to be published because it would make the situation worse and besides haven’t Demi been through a lot ( being bullied to eating disorder and cutting ) it would just make her life more painful please don’t publish this garbage love you Demi Stay Strong <3

bernard and india walker

Posted at 10:33 PM on August 22, 2013

Thanks for standing by Demi TMZ . we all hope to see this go the way of the car called the hugo . Sarah uses them for target practice . We can tell : this chick shopping these . Failed basket weaving . She thinks that this will make her happy. Got a target she can hold . Bout right here ! ! relax never miss .

ivan

Posted at 10:22 PM on August 22, 2013

It’s a shame we have so many irresponsible people that they are willing to humiliated any celebrity for money. It makes one wonder if it’s worthwhile to be a celebrity.