Zayn Malik Engaged: How He Proposed To Perrie Edwards

Wed, August 21, 2013 7:26am EDT by 172 Comments
Zayn Malik Engaged
Courtesy of Instagram

Hayden

Posted at 7:30 PM on August 21, 2013

I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR THEM!!! I dont think they are too young at all. I think they made the right choice. I dont see why anyone would hate on them. I havn’t seen any hate yet and im hoping there won’t be much. I dont think it matters if Zayn is Muslim and Perrie is Christian and they get married. It just matters if they love eachother and they obviously do! Im so excited for them! I love you Zayn and Perrie! <3

Melina M

Posted at 7:08 PM on August 21, 2013

honestly i am so happy for zayn. i mean, if hes happy, im happy. and people need to stop the hate. be happy for him and respect what he does. I LOVE YOU ZAYN. and perrie<3

catie

Posted at 7:06 PM on August 21, 2013

i think that Zayn and Perrie are really young to get married im happy for the both of them i give them no hate but i just think their a little to young.

Proud Directioner

Posted at 7:04 PM on August 21, 2013

Okay so here is the thing: Zayn loves Perrie very much and Perrie loves Zayn as much too. So they plan to get married…. What is the problem? I mean I don’t really thing age matters as much because it is their life and their decision…. So why interfere?? If people really like Zayn then they should be happy for him right now knowing nobody (Zayn or Perrie) is forced!!
I am a directioner and I am soo very HAPPY for them!!

lulu

Posted at 6:55 PM on August 21, 2013

Honestly people should be able to marry whoever they want, despite their religion! even though zayn is a muslim, doesnt mean he has to marry a muslim girl! maybe religion isnt the first thing on his mind right now, but whatever, people need to realize that he has changed! i think they are too young but they can do what they want as long as they’re happy :)

Anna

Posted at 6:12 PM on August 21, 2013

Omglob!!!!! I’m sooooo happy for them. People need to stop the hate on Perrie! She’s not doing anything wrong to you guys. So shut up and be happy for them! Congrats Zayn and Perrie!<3

Libby

Posted at 5:07 PM on August 21, 2013

I’m happy for them really, I love both. But fame has really got to him and changed him. I feel like he really drifted away from his religion. I he marries perrie, then his muslim roots will kind of just disappear. I miss the old zayn malik. :(

Directioner

Posted at 5:05 PM on August 21, 2013

I hate Perrie zayn is mine i have went to all his concerts ant he has blew a kiss to me💦😘

directioners like you are pathetic

Posted at 6:44 PM on August 21, 2013

HAHAHAHAH WOW YOU ARE PATHETIC. REALLY.

palmer-llama (@real_kim_palmer)

Posted at 6:58 PM on August 21, 2013

that means nothing-he does that to all his fans

Angela

Posted at 5:00 PM on August 21, 2013

Yayy! Congratulations to them, I’m so happy for them. :D <3

And I love how you people act like you know how things work for every couple. Just because things didn't work out with you or somebody else you know, doesn't mean it will prove true for them. I'm sorry you people are so bitter that you feel you have to bring people down with you. Perrie is beautiful and they make an amazing couple.

The jealousy just burns in you people. ;)

Stephanie

Posted at 4:56 PM on August 21, 2013

I’m so so happy they’re engaged!!! But, I do feel like they are a bit too young.

srk-kat

Posted at 4:49 PM on August 21, 2013

i cant believe they are engaged!
its such a big shock!
they make a nice couple though!

jazzy

Posted at 5:26 PM on August 21, 2013

NO…haha they dont. like. reeally just…dont. …fools…

Zerrie5eva

Posted at 1:15 AM on August 22, 2013

Wow…jealous much?

Hi!

Posted at 4:42 PM on August 21, 2013

Zerrie is awesome but I’m so jealous but I’m so happy for them!

kfisher (@kfisher05605145)

Posted at 4:41 PM on August 21, 2013

my best friend’s aunt makes $66/hr on the computer. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her pay was $18406 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site….WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Esther

Posted at 4:39 PM on August 21, 2013

Marriage is a hard thing especially with two young talented youngsters like them, We could only wish them the best and hope they are making the right decision at the very young age. Well all the best Zayn and Perrie.

jazzy

Posted at 5:20 PM on August 21, 2013

thank you honestly nothing left to say just delete every other comment cause they rushed and its bound to have problems considering everyone knows shouldn’t definitely not marry young. They shouldn’t o this these types of relationships always have some sort of complications. Zayn, perrie think about what you’re doing. Zayn give other hopeful girls a chance instead of rushing into this one, seriously, much love.

lol

Posted at 8:08 PM on August 21, 2013

I agree but i also think that this will affect one direction. i mean think about it…when you get married you usually want to settle down. they cant have kids if they are both one tour i’m getting worried. i am not hating i promise but is this going to affect their careers?

Georgie

Posted at 4:34 PM on August 21, 2013

ZERRIE FOREVER :D

Brianna

Posted at 4:30 PM on August 21, 2013

I just think they are to young.

Emily

Posted at 4:20 PM on August 21, 2013

Nooo whyyyyy I don’t mean to be rude but she just broke hundreds of girls hearts💔

jazzy

Posted at 5:14 PM on August 21, 2013

true think about this perrie and Zayn seriously you need to slow down like slooooooow…

littlemixstink

Posted at 4:18 PM on August 21, 2013

She is ugly and they make a horrible couple!!!!!!

Kim T

Posted at 4:33 PM on August 21, 2013

Literally shut up. She makes Zayn happy, she is beautiful, and probably about a thousand times more successful than you’ll be. They found love, and they’ve been together like two years. Kay, so shut your hateful mouth. Just because you have an opinion doesn’t mean anyone cares.

jazzy

Posted at 5:02 PM on August 21, 2013

shut the f*** up, its her opinion and yea they are too young

Angela

Posted at 5:02 PM on August 21, 2013

Jealous much? ;)

jazzy

Posted at 5:10 PM on August 21, 2013

i was sticking up for her so mind your own damn…

Hailey

Posted at 7:07 PM on August 21, 2013

You need to stop talking smack about people. Just cause your life may be miserable doesn’t mean you should make there’s miserable!

miissawkkward

Posted at 3:56 PM on August 21, 2013

Reblogged this on Amber's Blog and commented:
OMAGODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

allison

Posted at 3:38 PM on August 21, 2013

this is exactly like my hometown; they get married/engaged young then it ends…which this will

jazzy

Posted at 5:23 PM on August 21, 2013

HA!!! See, that’s absolutely why you should definitely not rush, mate! Honest, Zayn, you’re being completely childish. Perrie, seriously, love, come ON! Let the lad live a bit won’t you, DAMN!

directioners/people like you are pathetic

Posted at 6:48 PM on August 21, 2013

It was a decision on both their parts and you really can’t do much about it. Besides, even if you do go up to them in public and tell them what you’re saying now, do you really think that they would stop and listen to a hater like you? Let them be. They’ll face their problems on their own. I’m sure that they’re mature enough to do that, unlike you.

some concerned girl

Posted at 2:57 PM on August 21, 2013

i’m not trying to point something wrong here,but according to his bio,he’s a muslim,and there are rules about being dating and marrying other religion people.i don’t know what to say about it,whether he’s showing the right thing to the other muslim’s or something,but if he doesn’t know what he’s doing,then he better make it up to it.i don’t want him to be racist,but he need to be atleast show some respect to his own religion.don’t make fun of your religion Zayn.

Zainab

Posted at 3:01 PM on August 21, 2013

muslim guys can marry non-muslim girls

Amenah

Posted at 2:57 PM on August 21, 2013

Aww they’re adorable together I teared up but if Zayn and Perrie are happy, then I’m happy. ZERRIE FOREVER

Erin

Posted at 2:48 PM on August 21, 2013

I’m so happy for them. I hope their bands stay together though. There so cute together

mrs. horan

Posted at 2:44 PM on August 21, 2013

Im so happy for them congrats zerrie. shes so lucky.

Erin

Posted at 2:49 PM on August 21, 2013

She is a lucky girl :)

mrs. horan

Posted at 2:53 PM on August 21, 2013

ikr

Alyssa

Posted at 11:53 AM on August 21, 2013

I’m sorry but this is really NONE of ANYONE’S business. It is between ZAYN and PERRIE. I believe that Zayn knows that marriage is a big commitment. His parents have been together all these years. He knows what kind of a commitment this is. I honestly DO NOT believe this is some sort of youthful childish whim. He knows what he’s doing. He wouldn’t have proposed if he wasn’t sure. You all just need to keep your noses out of it. And I will tell you something else. It’s precisely this-the senseless judgements and opinions about SOMEONE ELSE’S life that ends up causing problems in celebrity relationships. None of us know what is in their hearts so STAY OUT OF IT.

Georgie

Posted at 4:35 PM on August 21, 2013

took the words right out of my mouth :)

jazzy

Posted at 5:12 PM on August 21, 2013

Jesus its just a matter of opinion damn so serious they are def too young he needs to expore seriously but its whatever…

Zerrie5eva

Posted at 1:19 AM on August 22, 2013

Its not like picking out a car or something. He doesn’t need to test drive everyone to see which one he wants to buy. He loves her and that’s that. He doesn’t need to date other people just to see if she’s the one.