Perrie Edwards’ Mom Confirms: My Daughter Is Engaged To Zayn Malik

Wed, August 21, 2013 8:39am EST by 9 Comments
Perrie Edwards' Mom Confirms Zayn Malik Engagement
SplashNews

Isabel

Posted at 7:02 AM on August 22, 2013

I honestly like them together because they get along so perfectly but latly it seems that all the famous people are getting married and its not lasting long so I also don’t hope they rush into this and it all gets ruined. I have also heard a few people say that because of him being a married man they can’t like him and what even and the band will lose a bunch of fans and eventually there fandom will die because of this so I hope that does not really happen.

Piper

Posted at 10:00 PM on August 21, 2013

I am a zerrie shipper but I do think they are a little young.

Bellarina

Posted at 7:38 PM on August 21, 2013

I know Directioner that LOVE Zayn wont like this for sure lol.

kfisher (@kfisher05605145)

Posted at 4:46 PM on August 21, 2013

my best friend’s aunt makes $66/hr on the computer. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her pay was $18406 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site….WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Katherine

Posted at 2:41 PM on August 21, 2013

Wow they are not to young for this. It’s perfect. Zerrie all the way <3

Dan

Posted at 11:23 AM on August 21, 2013

No, they are too young and remember: he has already cheated on her!

Katherine

Posted at 10:19 PM on August 21, 2013

Oh just shut it.

Hannah

Posted at 1:44 AM on August 22, 2013

Seriously get over it!!

RichFish

Posted at 10:30 AM on August 21, 2013

Don’t miss this chance to meet rich people. — RiсhFishеs.ōrg —I would like to recommend you to the World’s best and largest relationship site for wealthy man and beautiful women.
try