Kate Middleton Getting Help Raising George From Hospital Midwives

Wed, August 21, 2013 6:13pm EDT by 7 Comments
Courtesy of Twitter, Courtesy of People Magazine

Virgil Vaughn (@VirgilVaughn3)

Posted at 7:07 AM on August 24, 2013

Ryan. I agree that Crystal`s bl0g is cool… yesterday I bought a top of the range Mitsubishi Evo from having earned $4358 this last 5 weeks and just a little over ten/k this past-month. this is really the most comfortable job I have ever done. I actually started 8-months ago and pretty much straight away startad bringin in at least $73 per-hr. I follow this website>>>> www bar29 com

kendra

Posted at 4:01 PM on August 23, 2013

Each to their own….seriously, why is everyone being so hard on her?!?!? Get a life and realize that each woman does mothering differently!

MARILYN

Posted at 12:38 PM on August 23, 2013

I can,t believe that you are so hard on anyone for getting help? Where is the truth here . I had 3 children. Let me tell you how I felt . First I was the baby of my family, I had never been arround anyone with a infant, I read everything I could before the baby was born.When I gave birth to my first son, all the love in the world was there for him, but so was the fear !!!! There is plenty to worry about, at that time crib death was in the picture , and in my mind as well. My husband had to go back to work 3 days my son was born . Now there I stand with I have to balance my time well . the thrid one comes along ,and you ask yourself is it worth dressing 4 people just to get out for a litttle bit??? now once past 3 you start delagating jobs to everyone as no one person can handle all the work load . The one person here said his mom had 9 children , and so did a friend of mine . I got to see how big familyies work . I saw everyone working their jobs and the mom did mostly meals that alone took up her day 3 meals think you feed 11 3 times a day wow . Do you need help ???that is severing 33 people per day That is like have a big dinner party every day of your life .can Kate handle 1 for now yes with help until she gets her legs and feels safe

Moi

Posted at 10:32 AM on August 23, 2013

Are you serious? If they can get the help, why not? Everyone needs a little help if they can get it. Maybe you couldn’t get the help, but I’m sure you would have if you could.

Anna

Posted at 7:05 PM on August 22, 2013

I was alone with my three kids when my husband went back to work six days later. At that time I had a 6 year old, 4 year old and newborn. No help. Only one baby and a nurse? Spoiled. Get with reality. Real people don’t hire nannies or nurses. They just deal with life.

niki

Posted at 2:25 AM on August 22, 2013

We’re 9 kids and my mom raised us without any help.

She only has 1 child. Is that too much for her to handle?

dimplez

Posted at 6:25 PM on August 21, 2013

Everyone needs a little help why not