Justin Bieber: ‘I Can’t Wait To Have A Beautiful Wife & Kids’

Wed, August 21, 2013 11:07am EST by 99 Comments
Justin Bieber Wife
SplashNews

jelenaforeveridiots

Posted at 1:53 PM on August 21, 2013

JELENA FOREVER OH YEAH

amelia

Posted at 1:40 PM on August 21, 2013

jelena forever!!!!<3

Jadaneale

Posted at 1:31 PM on August 21, 2013

He will make a great dad but the only person I what to see as his wife and mother of there kids is selena

alison

Posted at 1:29 PM on August 21, 2013

he wants a beautiful wife just hope it’s not selena!

Kalani

Posted at 4:33 PM on August 21, 2013

I agree jelena forever always. I also hope it’s Selena that he gets married to one day down the road.

kelsi

Posted at 1:22 PM on August 21, 2013

He’ll have to get rid of those herpes before any woman will want to have kids witb him….

Eza05

Posted at 1:15 PM on August 21, 2013

he’d be a great dad for sure

ivan

Posted at 12:42 PM on August 21, 2013

As I said before, the media and Selena herself have portrayed him as the bad guy as if he were a thug hooked on drugs who cheated on her while they were together; they helped to ruin his reputation. This is the same girl who said he would defend him; when did you see her do that?

corrinia williams

Posted at 12:38 PM on August 21, 2013

It says “”a wife” not do u picture him with ”selena”and kids.read the fine print people!

ivan

Posted at 12:38 PM on August 21, 2013

Can any of you negative people ever show me when he was not good around kids? Stop believing every story you hear about him. Want me to list the ones that turned out to be false? As for treating Selena bad, He never did. But she did treat him bad on certain occasions. Don’t forget it was that picture with Barbara Palvin and Twist that led to the breakup among other things. He did not fool around with Barbara; it was a misunderstanding. Now he’s free and could date whomever he wants.

corrinia williams

Posted at 12:36 PM on August 21, 2013

Why does this website get everyone so freaking worked up!!it doesn’t even say anything about Selena in this,it just says he wants kids and marriage ONE DAY,NOT NEXT WEEK!!stop worrying bout something that may never happen for another 5-6 years.if him and Selena even get back together!how do u know they gonna last that long.can u see the future.if they broken up now,what make u think they not gonna be in another few years.they just don’t last long like u think they do.they ain’t romeo and Juliet,they ain’t gonna be together til the day they die,its just not gonna happen.I see him having a child with a stripper or model and even if he has kids with Selena,its not gonna be perfect.he gonna be on tour,she gonna be on tour,they gonna be arguing over who gonna watch the child,and fighting.probably end up like Chris an rhianna.together for for 5-6 years,and still no babies or marriage.and he moved on with a model!!haha they are so much alike him and Justin.that’s his future just like Chris and riri!!just let it go,u don’t know anything about the future,they may never have kids,or get married think about that for a change.he just can’t be trusted,and I doubt he gonna change his ways any year soon.as he gets older he just gonna get more stupider and stupider.just watch.point is whatever happens happens,don’t get your hopes up on a perfect marriage,and children.cause it may never happen!!

riveradestiny5

Posted at 12:31 PM on August 21, 2013

I think Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez would make a great couple and great parents Justin Bieber made me Never Say Never

Israa

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 21, 2013

I can not wait TOO!!!

Chelsey

Posted at 12:13 PM on August 21, 2013

Yeah… sure… now he’s trying to clean his record, from now he has a halo, wings… yeah…sure, sure.

KALANI

Posted at 11:52 AM on August 21, 2013

CAN YOU IMAGINE SEE JUSTIN WITH KIDS AND HM MARRIED TO SELENA. HIM RUNNING AROUND DOING ERRANDS. I THINK IT WOULD BE CUTE OF HIM. WITH HIS FAMILY. AND OF COURSE HIS MOM AS THERE GRANDMOTHER.

Chelsie

Posted at 12:14 PM on August 21, 2013

I could imagine how great dad he would be. Him running around doing errands. I could imagine how great of a dad he would be. I hope his beautiful wife is selena. They would have little biebers running around the housee. He would be an amazing dad. The girl who gets married to justin is really lucky and the girl who gets pregnant for him is really lucky. It’s great that he wants to start his family and plan his future it’s really great of him. I’m proud of him. And always will be. I would love to go to his wedding. He’s gonna be an amazing husband and an amazing dad.

ryleigh

Posted at 11:51 AM on August 21, 2013

I think it would be great dad I wish he would have a baby with selena though

KALANI

Posted at 11:54 AM on August 21, 2013

THANK YOU I COULDN’T AGREE MORE.RYLEIGH

KALANI

Posted at 11:47 AM on August 21, 2013

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER ONE DAY. THOUGH I DON’T KNOW IF ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. I LOVE WHEN HE SAYS NEVER SAY NEVER.

KALANI

Posted at 11:46 AM on August 21, 2013

AS JUSTIN ALWAYS SAY NEVER SAY NEVER.

Mary

Posted at 11:45 AM on August 21, 2013

I think he’ll be a great dad just seeing him with jazzy and jaxon explains enough cuz all you can really do as a dad is unconditionally love your children and I have no dought he will do just that as for the partying and alleged drugs I believe he’ll stop because hell be happy then with a family and I can’t help thinking he started acting out and doing drugs after the breakup with selena when he was un happy and surrounding himself with bad people but you can already see he’s hanging out more with of his child hood friends and good friends like Alfredo and christian instead of lil twist and don’t even get me started I completely disagree he will leave his children cuz you usually learn from your parents mistakes and since Justin’s dad left him hurt justin I don’t think he’d want his kids to ever feel that way , as for the wife yeah he might leave her but never his kids although I highly dought he’ll have kids with someone he doesn’t truly love as you can see all the models and party girls he’s dated or had fling with hasn’t lasted cuz he knows the relationship he wants which is a relationship with someone he can fall in love with which is what he had with selena. :) xx love you justin hopefully someday when you’ve found the right person you will have the family you want ! :D

Hannah

Posted at 11:44 AM on August 21, 2013

As much as I love Jelena, she needs to move on because he just keeps breaking her heart and she deserves better.

Mary

Posted at 11:49 AM on August 21, 2013

You don’t even know what happend they’re all justin rumours until you hear from justin and selena themselves but don’t get me wrong justin must have done something for them to break up the first time but I don’t think they ever really got back together after that I think they just had flings

KALANI

Posted at 11:43 AM on August 21, 2013

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JUSTIN AND SELENA ONE DAY GET MARRIED. THERE BOTH HAVING FUN PLAYING THE FIELD. ITS NOT LIKE THEY BOTH ARE THINKING KIDS RIGHT KNOW. THEY STILL HAVE THERE WHOLE LIFE.

Mary

Posted at 11:59 AM on August 21, 2013

Agreed!

KALANI

Posted at 11:41 AM on August 21, 2013

PLS ALOT OF YOUNG ADULTS HAVE KIDS AT THAT AGE. ITS NOT LIKE THERE GOING TO HAVE KIDS AT THE MOMENT. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JUSTIN WITH KIDS AND SELENA.

corrinia williams

Posted at 11:48 AM on August 21, 2013

Its not about the age,its about the attitude.and how he will treat that woman (not specifically Selena)and how he will treat that child!!your right he can have a kid at this age,and I would want to see him with kids and maybe married to Selena in like 4-5 five years (if they last that long).but they are already broken up,they already are having troubles in love paradise.if they have kids together in the future someone is gonna get their feelings hurt.and its gonna be Selena!he may not eben have kids with Selena,he either gonna cheat on Selena with a woman and get her pregnant,or he never even gonna do anything with Selena to get her pregnant.and that’s only if they get back together.we can’t tell the future,u can’t tell the future,Justin/Selena can’t tell the future,whatever happens happens.I would love to see her with a child someday.but that’s someday not now.and maybe not with them together.and maybe with him not being the father,maybe she’ll move on,we’ll never know.I’m sure he gonna move on,he already is dong it slowly.

@kalani

Posted at 1:17 PM on August 21, 2013

Are u f*ckin retarded? Seriously…how many times do u need to keep repeating your same message?? And oh yeah, your little idol Justin “douchbag” beever needs to become and adult first before he can have kids. He is still just a littke punk @$$ boy.

Kalani

Posted at 4:10 PM on August 21, 2013

No he’s not. Who are you calling a retard. The only one I see is you talking about yourself. He’s not a douchebag. BTW you might want think about changing your name. Poser. Quit taking my name. I love justin and Selena.

@Kalani

Posted at 8:26 PM on August 21, 2013

Do u not see the @ before your name? Wow…you truly are a moron…what are u? 12? Get a life little girl. Justin is an idiotic freak. His 15 mins are close to being up…especially now that the whole story of him having herpes has surfaced…lol. Dumb@$$…

misti

Posted at 11:32 AM on August 21, 2013

Maybe in about 20-30 years when he grows up and stops acting like a jerk!

KALANI

Posted at 11:41 AM on August 21, 2013

THOUGH I WONDER WHY HIM AND SELENA BROKE UP. HE’S AMAZING GUY.

abe

Posted at 11:15 AM on August 21, 2013

what is he talking?
HE’S STILL AN IMMATURE KID HIMSELF!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 11:20 AM on August 21, 2013

Ikr..but he may become a father because that’s just how nasty he is-but I feel like its gonna be not a good father and son relationship.he might do the same thing his dad did,leave him/her with the mom.I’m not saying he will,he might change his ways,and be a dad,but its highly impossible for him to have a solid,loving relationship with a baby mama,and her child.and I know Selena won’t have his baby,because they last long enough to have kids,and I doubt she wants to have kids with a man she can’t trust.I hope the best for the both of them.but whatever happens happens!if he gets another woman pregnant hopefully Selena will then move on with a real man,and all the Jelena fans can let it go with their dream of them lasting forever!

corrinia williams

Posted at 11:20 AM on August 21, 2013

Because they don’t last long enough*

Mary

Posted at 12:01 PM on August 21, 2013

How is he nasty if he wants to have a family of his own …..

corrinia williams

Posted at 12:09 PM on August 21, 2013

Its nasty because he wants to have a baby with like a stripper or model.he already partying and going to the club with models and probably strippers,and also grinding with fans,so I feel personally that him having a kids isn’t gonna be how the fans think it will be.I see him and Selena having a future,cause they still care about each other,but I also see him having a baby with another woman,or having a child with Selena,then cheating.point is we don’t know the truth.everybody talking about Selena,and he didn’t even say he was gonna have a baby with Selena!he just said he wants a child and marriage.since his mom is christian hopefully he follows the rule,marriage then babies!!I believe a child involves love and commitment,and I think Justin/selena have love,but no commitment.she can’t trust him,he broken her heart by saying they were gonna be together forever,but it didn’t happen.I just don’t wanna see her heart broken.she deserves so much better with a man.if he changes then all accept the future with him and Selena.but right now I just don’t see a future happening.

Wayne

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 21, 2013

And you’re retarded. Well I am sure he is more mature then you lol.
Oh I guess you’ll come back with ” at least i don’t spit on people and piss somewhere” yeah well to tell you in the start he never spit on anyone and well you didn’t piss anywhere ?Who you fooling lol

KALANI

Posted at 11:42 AM on August 21, 2013

I JUST HOPE HE DOESN’T LOOK FOCUS ON HIS CAREER. THAT HE CONTINUES TO GROW AS A ARTIST. SINCE MOST OF HIS FRIENDS HAVE KIDS AND THERE MARRIED. A LOT OF THEM HAVING FUN PLAYING THE FIELD.

kim

Posted at 1:20 PM on August 21, 2013

Lmao!! Playing the field?? Aka…being a little man whore!!!

Kalani

Posted at 5:30 PM on August 21, 2013

So hopefully justin and Selena will eventually get married one day. They do have history together.

Bang

Posted at 11:14 AM on August 21, 2013

GOOD JUSTIN GOOD JUSTIN I HOPE HE GETS WHAT HE WAnts

corrinia williams

Posted at 11:12 AM on August 21, 2013

I think he may have kids and a wife but that impossible.he loves to party too much,and drink and do bad things.if he can’t commit to his ex Selena,what makes u think he gonna commit to a wife and kids.I told y’all I feel it he gonna get a model pregnant one day,or some stripper.I know it won’t be Selena,cause she not ready to take him back,and they are just friends!Hope the best for him,and his future wife and kids.gotta pray for them.he might be a good dad,but I don’t see him having kids till he like 24-25!even with marriage!