‘Glee’ Pic: Kurt & Blaine Kiss On Season 5 Premiere — Back Together?

Wed, August 21, 2013 3:19pm EDT by 25 Comments
Glee Kurt Blaine Kiss
Pacific Coast News

sojibby

Posted at 8:05 PM on September 27, 2013

Nobody should have to live a lifetime of not trusting your partner and never forgetting the pain of being cheated on. If the creators of Glee have souls they will let Kurt be happy and move on. Blaine doesn’t deserve a second chance. He cheated. Nothing hurts more. Nothing destroys trust more. Kurt deserves so much happiness. If they get back together I am oficially done, I don’t need reminders of that kind of pain.

Miriam Beebe

Posted at 10:16 PM on September 25, 2013

Um, nope. I’m actually hoping for Kurt to go with Adam. Yes, while I admit Kurt was cute with Blaine, it’s time for them to both move on with their lives without each other.

Elizabeth Gaston

Posted at 9:03 AM on September 16, 2013

Love love klain .They are the best couple in glee . Kurt was never in a relationship with Adam ,dating someone doesn’t mean you are in a relationship . And for those of you who dont like klain you are in the minority cause most of us gleeks do .Klain part 2 can’t wait .Happy days will be here again .Klain forever .Klain the end game .

alissa

Posted at 6:25 AM on September 12, 2013

i just want to put it out there and say that this is an incredibly amazing show and for it to stay incredibly amazing it has to show what the audience wants….. and thats klaine getting married. It’s just a show after all, not real life. And also people back in the days used to get married at the age of 15 so kurt and blaine getting married isn’t that bad. ily Klaine 4eva xx

Kit

Posted at 2:06 AM on August 26, 2013

Blaine and Klaine suck all that is good out of glee. Meaning it is always about Blaine and never about the Kurt the real talent of the pair. Chris Colfer has more talent in his nose hair than Darren does in his whole body.

Miriam Beebe

Posted at 10:18 PM on September 25, 2013

I agree

Tricia Leavitt

Posted at 10:52 AM on August 24, 2013

Personally I hope so. I’m new to the Glee show (I actually thought it was supposed to be really lame but broke down and saw an episode recently and I really love it now. I was kinda afraid that despite people saying it’s more like Chicago it really WAS like High School Musical. I was glad to be proven wrong) and I fell so in love with Klaine from Teenage Dream and on.

I have nothing against Adam per say. I think he’s a nice guy but for some reason he rings my “creepy guy” vibe. Not sure why but he does.

Although I am starting to fear that from the episodes before this that Blaine and Kurt are going from the “lovers” stage to the “best friend for life” stage. Nothing wrong with that but I would find it really sad that none of the three great Glee couples stays together.

I probably would’ve felt less sad (but still devastated) about this if Cory was still alive and Finn and Rachel would be eventually married, but since he’s gone (R.I.P. Cory) we now have only one of the original great three left. Oh and by Great 3 I mean Finn/Rachel, Santana/Brittany, Kurt/Blaine.

So here I am crossing my fingers and hoping to god that Klaine is back in action. Even if I, like Burt, think they should wait for the marriage. At least not start seriously thinking of it until Blaine settles in college.

Ashley Scott

Posted at 12:31 AM on August 24, 2013

Maybe but it depends on how he is going to tell Adam if thier still together but Blaine should like wait after highschool but yes I want kurt to say yes

Bj

Posted at 11:26 AM on August 23, 2013

Their only going to let people down again.

BiggestKlainer

Posted at 9:43 AM on August 23, 2013

I NEED KLAINE! If this is another dream sequence I will scream!

Jane

Posted at 7:08 AM on August 23, 2013

Klaine is perfection. Nothing more to say.

Sam

Posted at 2:07 AM on August 26, 2013

yes there is more to say, you are wrong Klaine is boring and one sided. Run Kurt, Run.

Nicole

Posted at 1:09 AM on August 23, 2013

I hope Kurt and Blaine gets back together. I don’t ever want them to break up again. I’m gonna cry when the do episode 3 of course. I hope klaine kiss in the season 5 premire.

fer

Posted at 8:52 PM on August 22, 2013

klaine forever <3

Kite

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 22, 2013

I think Blane is the best for Kurt. One day. I kindof feel like Blain is doing the whole Finn thing about running with his feelings before he has everything thought out ya know? But that doesn’t mean he is wrong. Hopefully since poor Finn and Rachel don’t get their happy ending that the writers would make certain that Kurt and Blain do

Rosie

Posted at 2:01 PM on August 22, 2013

No no no. I want Blam not Klaine.

Joanne Wisniewski

Posted at 10:39 AM on August 22, 2013

Yes KLAINE FOREVER is back on that’s good nobody do not split my own close PERSONAL Klaine boys not ever. I hate that Adam bloke. Joanne Wisniewski xx.

Deanna

Posted at 4:00 AM on August 22, 2013

Fingers crossed! PLEASE get back together Klaine! I mean I get Adam’s accent is really hot but Blaine is PERFECT.

Em

Posted at 8:47 PM on August 21, 2013

Kurt is not in a relationship with Adam and is still in love with Blaine. Everyone loves Klaine and it seems the writers have finally figured out that keeping them broken up is a waste of time and just makes their viewers unhappy. I want Kurt and Blaine back together and engaged too based on last season’s ending! After the sadness of Cory Monteith’s death, the show can use some lighter, happier story lines, and Kurt and Blaine living together in New York and planning a wedding sounds like just the right sort of thing to focus on right now.

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:06 AM on August 22, 2013

Kurt is in love with Blaine, but he never officially broke things off with Adam, either.

Simone

Posted at 1:48 PM on August 22, 2013

He never officially started things either. He has an on/off deal with Adam, and rumors has it, he’ll tell someone (probably Burt) that they gave it a try, but it didn’t work out. :)

go away Blee

Posted at 2:09 AM on August 26, 2013

Stop speaking for ever one. I do not like Klaine and I know of a lot of people who don’t. Mainly because of Blaine. Kurt deserves better.

AJ

Posted at 8:06 PM on August 21, 2013

These boys are way too young for a committed relationship. Hope the writers give Kurt the same common sense burt had to the idea.

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:06 AM on August 22, 2013

Burt is so wise.

Lauren

Posted at 2:04 PM on August 25, 2013

yes kurt and blaine together