Wilmer Valderrama Tweets Romantic Birthday Message To Demi Lovato

Tue, August 20, 2013 10:46pm EDT by 7 Comments
Wilmer Valderrama Tweets Demi Lovato
Getty, SplashNews

Demi’s special day wouldn’t be complete without a birthday wish from her on-again, off-again boyfriend Wilmer. Read on for all the romantic details about Wilmer’s super sweet tweet to Demi!

Wilmer Valderrama certainly isn’t afraid to show Demi Lovato how much he adores her. The That ’70s Show alum sent an emotional “Happy Birthday” message to the singer for the whole wide world to see on her 21st birthday!

Wilmer Valderrama Tweets Demi Lovato Birthday Message — Dating Again?

On August 20, Wilmer took to his Twitter page to express his affection and admiration for The X Factor judge.

“I’ve been so proud of the strength & commitment you’ve gained 4 life, keep inspiring us all! Happy birthday my @ddlovato! With & by u always,” Wilmer tweeted.

It’s been rumored that Demi and Wilmer have been secretly dating ever since they were spotted having a romantic dinner together in Los Angeles on Valentine’s Day.

“They ordered almost everything on the menu, but they didn’t touch it for at least an hour. They stared into each other’s eyes the whole time,” an eyewitness told US Weekly.

Between the romantic dinner and Wilmer’s gushing tweet, it certainly seems like the former couple is back on — or at least they should be!

Wilmer Valerrama Is Demi Lovato’s Biggest Supporter

We told you Wilmer proved his love for Demi even more by standing by her side when her father Patrick Lovato, 53, passed away on June 24.

“[Wilmer] is her rock and he has been in constant contact with her, both by text and in person, during this difficult time and he’ll continue to be her shoulder to cry on,” an insider revealed to us EXCLUSIVELY.

Wilmer and Demi clearly love and respect each other so much, which is rare to find.  We hope they will make their relationship official soon!

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers, is Wilmer the sweetest friend ever to Demi? Should the two reunite and start dating again?

– Sandra Clark

More Demi Lovato News

1. Demi Lovato: Happy 21 Birthday, You’ve Had An Amazing Year
  2. ‘X-Factor’ Will Support Demi Lovato If Alleged Nude Pics Leak
  3. Demi Lovato Joining ‘Glee’ In Season 5 — Her New Role Revealed

LovaticForever

Posted at 5:35 AM on August 25, 2013

Actually, I think Demi will be better off with Nick Jonas instead. I mean, the age gap is quite a minor matter, but take into consideration the fact that Wilmer has a player reputation, and he has been dating teen stars younger than him. It’s going to be pretty bad if Demi’s heart ends up broken again (though I hope it won’t happen!), she’s suffered enough all these years. I feel that Nick is the only man capable of treating Demi like the queen she is <3 But if Demi and Wilmer truly love each other, then at least Demi's happy :)

Brent Cowell

Posted at 10:49 AM on August 21, 2013

cant stand wilmer n think he is all kinds of wrong for her! she needs to find someone like nick or joe that will actually treat her like the young lady she is. if I thought I had a chance n our ages where closer I would treat her like a princess/queen that I believe she is. she is such a role model for young people the world over n she is connected to wilmer which is all kinds of not a role model for these same people. but hey this is only one persons opinion so what do I know?

SophiaRobyn

Posted at 1:22 PM on August 21, 2013

I agree with you Brent. She can do soooooo much better

Heather Marie

Posted at 2:34 PM on August 21, 2013

l0l someone like joe? she did date joe haha. he had his dad break up with her via phone call. pretty sure she shouldn’t date him js’

Sophie

Posted at 5:52 AM on August 21, 2013

Wilmer needs to leave Demi alone, she’s become stronger on her own and she doesn’t need anyone breaking her down again! I love you demi lovato you are my life! I wouldn’t be who am I today if It weren’t for you

darrenbravo (@darrenbravo4)

Posted at 2:55 AM on August 21, 2013

my best friend’s aunt makes $66/hr on the computer. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her pay was $18406 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site…….WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

abe!!

Posted at 1:36 AM on August 21, 2013

he hopes she will call him for a date because the sales of her records are boosting!!