‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 5: Paul Wesley Goes Dark For New Promo Pic

Tue, August 20, 2013 2:43pm EST by 18 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 5 Stefan
Courtesy of The CW

Anthony Klaus

Posted at 4:44 PM on August 26, 2013

I think that vampire diaries is a wonderful movie so I also want other peoples to watch thos movie because it is supperb!!!!!!!!! Thanks

Anthony Klaus

Posted at 4:48 PM on August 26, 2013

I want damon and elena to be having fun while stephan will be busy searching for the cure to save elena because damon must also feel the taste of elena for a long period of time. T

duplex

Posted at 7:42 PM on August 25, 2013

Bonnie shouldnt be dead n i want elena n stefan back,bt i dont want to teach d producer his job i just hope season 5 il worth d sacrifice of watching

Saguaro

Posted at 11:33 PM on August 21, 2013

how much I love paul a.k.a stefan salvatore wtf damon!

Vicky

Posted at 7:03 PM on August 21, 2013

I’m sorry, but they need to step it up even more this season.

Essien blessng

Posted at 6:08 AM on August 21, 2013

Bonnie shuldn’t b dead,elena shuldn’t b dating damon.Damon is d bad guy remember,lol…I love u all,and plss u guys shuld look for a way and bt bonnie bck on scene,it gonna b boring without her…so much love Bonnie.Caroline is my favorite hope she’s nt gonna die too

Kelly

Posted at 7:14 AM on August 21, 2013

Im sorry but damon is a bad guy? and stefan isnt?

sandro alves

Posted at 11:55 AM on August 21, 2013

My favorite is elena and stefan, I am a fan of this casal.porem’ll have to endure in season 5 elena demon that hatred.

Essien blessng

Posted at 6:07 AM on August 21, 2013

Ann

Posted at 8:54 PM on August 20, 2013

They should at least change his hair once silas came out, because if no one says, it could be stefan.. the clothes and everything else seems the same.. They should do as the orphan black show, it would help the actor and the audience get in the mood.. for me in this Picture, its just Stefan in black t shirt.

emma

Posted at 12:02 AM on August 21, 2013

You do realize that Silas is pretending to be Stefan. Or I’ll make it easier for you. He HAS to LOOK like Stefan. As a fan of the show we are ALWAYS in “the mood” Nice try Delena, we can always count on a negative comment from you

Cher

Posted at 1:44 PM on August 21, 2013

Whoa this is rude, presumptuous, condescending and completely uncalled for. YOU represent the worst part of the fandom. This is why kids shouldn’t be allowed on the internet unsupervised.

sarah

Posted at 8:04 PM on August 20, 2013

Paul is so GORGEOUS! Can’t wait for Silas and all his badness

Victoria Shelly

Posted at 5:52 PM on August 20, 2013

To the person below just enjoy it! Don’t worry too much about the rules- they’re there to be broken. Besides, Silas said a doppelgänger is natures way to create a balance. We don’t know what Silas’s intentions are yet. It doesn’t matter if Stefan is technically dead, he’s still a shadow of Silas and therefore his enemy.

❤TVD❤

Posted at 5:14 PM on August 20, 2013

The only thing I don’t get is they are changing the doppelgänger rules with Stefan and Silas. Stefan should mean nothing to Silas because he is technically already dead so as a doppelgänger he is useless. They made the doppelgänger as a balance but Silas said one can live while the other must die but Stefan is already dead so wouldn’t that have made him useless as a doppelgänger? Once Elena (and Katherine) became a vampire she was no longer useful as the doppelgänger so why are the rules different for Stefan? I hate when a show changes rules and plot lines to make something work and just expect the viewer to forget all the background and previous story lines and go with it. I hope they don’t do that on TVD because I really do love this show!

JOSEPH

Posted at 5:41 PM on September 24, 2013

stephen should find his way back on the scene in season 5…i love that guy!!

joanna

Posted at 4:16 PM on August 20, 2013

I just love Paul Wesley. He’s perfect in every role he plays and he is the only reason I’m going to watch season 5 :))))))

Sara C Ruiz M

Posted at 4:14 PM on August 20, 2013

I love Paul Wesley he is an amazing actor…. obviously, I like to see him in any character, but the really thing is that I love TVD for Stefan Salvatore… I want to see HIM…