‘True Blood’ Season 7 Scoop: Eric’s Fate Revealed

Tue, August 20, 2013 5:33pm EDT by 18 Comments 18,476 Article Views
True Blood Eric Alive Season 7
Courtesy of HBO

pumpkin

Posted at 10:15 PM on June 22, 2014

I’m sorry but the premiere was SO STUPID. Vampires need an invitation to enter your home and they can only roam at night, right? This new Hep V virus eventually kills vampires, right? Okay so stay the F at home at night till they all die. What’s the problem? God these writers are so bad it makes the books look good….and anyone who’s read the Sookie Crap house series knows what I mean. Man they really wrote this series into the garbage.

pumpkin

Posted at 10:08 PM on June 22, 2014

Wow! What a way to write a whole article and yet say nothing.

samantha

Posted at 2:49 PM on March 18, 2014

I want eric and sookie together so bad it hurts!!!

lisa roberts

Posted at 3:07 PM on March 1, 2014

My favorite show, I’m so sad, all will be missed: ((

lisiem

Posted at 2:16 AM on December 8, 2013

If Eric is gone then I’m really done with true blood. The only reason I’ve watched as long as I have is because of Eric. I also am not all that much of an alcide and sookie pairing fan. They’re OK but I think she had way more chemistry with bill or Eric. I was sorta bummed about warlow dying he wasn’t good b ut I liked the paradox he brang to true blood I mean a vampire that can walk in the sun? If Eric is saved my bet is he’s gonna need sookies blood or maybe Andy’s daughters blood cause she’s like sookie half fairy.

ladywolfshead

Posted at 4:54 PM on December 8, 2013

I agree – but he is definitely coming back. They wanted to leave it as a cliffhanger but couldn’t as too many people said they were done with the show without him! Hahahahahahaha! I don’t think they are going to pursue the Eric-Sookie romance (sadly) but i hope she gives him her blood and they stay close friends. Eric is going to need a reason to keep going after losing Godric and Nora (and Sookie), so i’m looking forward to see what they come up with. They know Eric is a fan favourite! I think they will get Bill and Sookie back together in the end and Sookie will use up all her fairy powers turning Bill human – so they will end up a “regular” couple. What do you think?

ladywolfshead

Posted at 10:23 PM on September 15, 2013

I just love Eric and want more of his storyline. I think he will have holed up somewhere in the snow in pain and Pam will eventually find him – then he will need human blood to gradually mend himself. I’m hoping he will be rejuvenated from the fire and back to his viking look of season1. Maybe he will be more of a bad vamp again and causing trouble – and Sookie will be his only “weakness”? I would have loved to see the real Eric have a fling with Sookie. They have great screen chemistry – maybe trick her into a marriage, like in the books, but that seems unlikely if there is only 10 episodes left…I think it will be between Sam and Bill in the end, like in season 1 – but they will have to put a lot more time into the Sam and Sookie relationship for it to fly (as they had hardly any relationship for the last 4 seasons). If it’s Bill (and she forgives him!!!) and they give her a Cluviel Dor, she could give him back his human life and they could have the future they dreamed about in season 3 (as Bill never really liked himself as a vampire). Either way it has to be with someone who can give her babies and then grand babies – as that’s what Sookie has wanted for her future all along, a “normal” human life. Personally, i still love Eric and Sookie together the best though…

nic.casa@gmail.com

Posted at 1:04 AM on August 22, 2013

Also.. Worst episode ever on true blood! So disappointed with the writing! Really hope they will do like dallas and make this finale episode to be a bad dream!!! You writers still have a chance to make it right!

First they kill of Warlow who had so much potential for the storyline…I wanted him so much to be sookies soulmate! She could have been turn and they could had one baby vampire/human/feary That would have been a great story! And change for the show… Sookie and warlow have very nice chemistry..Alcide and Sookie no no..They should only be friends

Then you play with Erics live?! The must favorite character in the show… Whats the point with that? To make fans angry and so they dont want to see the show anymore…

nic.casa@gmail.com

Posted at 11:38 AM on August 21, 2013

Someone please kill Bill, he has been a bore since the end of the third season.. When they made Bill king. That was when they basically said, “screw it” and started doing whatever they wanted whether it made sense or not. Been the show going downhill ever since.

aolani08

Posted at 12:27 PM on August 21, 2013

They are not going to kill Bill when his wife is the heroine. True Blood show runners, writers, producers, will do anything to keep Sookie and Bill the main focus on the show although the books were about how Sookie and Eric evolved. The show never gave Eric and Sookie a chance and now next season ot will be about Sookie/Alcide/Bill oh because Sookie swore off vampires and another big oh is now the vampires and humans are being forced to coexist with the humans as Bon Temps as there food supply and to top things off no matter what Bill has done he is always shone the hero. I don’t care what BB proposes bringing it back home the show is and will always be catered to Anna and Stephen.kill Sookie and let Andy’s daughter be the fairy on the show I’m like Pam I’m so over Sookie and her faiey vagina and weiner Bill and his sorry excuses for sorry. One less fan will not hurt the Sookie and Bill show on to the Originals for me and a new Dracula series begin Oct 25

Jen

Posted at 5:22 PM on August 23, 2013

Ok guys, Simmer down. I love Eric too but I feel the Bill and Sookie relationship more. I think Eric is awesome and the show would not be the same without him. But people need to accept the fact that “Bill and Sookie” are like “Ross and Rachel”. They have to end up together. I have read the books and I do feel that Eric and Sookie do eventually have a beautiful connection and should have ended up together. But remember the show is not the same as the book. Bill and Sookie have jaw dropping chemistry on the show. You have to admit their love scenes are insane. Eric and Sookie looked nice in bed cause they are both very attractive. But Bill and Sookie felt more intimate and real. I sort of feel that Eric is “too much” for Sookie on the show. I don’t hate Sookie or anything but he kind of deserves better. I do think he put his heart out there and she was still too hung up on Bill to choose him. I know everyone wants Eric to be with Sookie because they wish they could be with Eric and they are living vicariously through her and this can be blinding. Hence all the intense hatred for Bill. Eric might be better than Bill but that does not mean him and Sookie belong together. So I do feel the show is heading in the right direction.

Aolani08

Posted at 11:33 PM on August 20, 2013

Can we start to sign petitions on behalf of the viewers that would like to see Eric and Sookie together as a couple giving 100% and not because it’s the right thing to do until she forgives Bill? Eric and Sookie has been the pre tense of the show, their characters and relationship’s interaction for example season 6 episode1 and season 4 we have been waiting for an uninterrupted go w/o Bill and his wiener attitude mucking it up. I believe Willa is more suitable for Bill because she is looking for a daddy figure and she listens real well. WE WANT ERIC AND SOOKIE, THEIR BANTER, PLAYFULNESS, BEING ABLE TO CALL ONE ANOTHER ON THEIR BS, THEIR TOGETHERNESS IF YOU MESS WITH ONE YOU MESS WITH THE OTHER. THAT IS WHAT WAS SHOWED RO US ON EPISODE 1 SEASON 6 WE WANT ADVENTUROUS GROWN UP SOOKIE WITH FAIRY POWERS AND HER MAN ERIC NORTHMAN 6 SEASONS IS A LONG TIME TO BE LAUGHED AT AND PITTIED AS A VIEWER.

Tamara Rymer

Posted at 10:12 AM on August 24, 2013

I want Quinn!! How cool would it be to see him morph into his tiger form!

aolani08

Posted at 1:34 PM on August 24, 2013

That would be nice real nice

Camille

Posted at 9:00 PM on August 20, 2013

I do not think Eric Northman is dead. I think he is gonna bury himself in the snow and i think pam is gonna find him. I think sookie is gonna learn to forgive bill cause i think she still loves him as much as he loves her. I hope they dont kill off eric

aolani08

Posted at 7:19 PM on August 20, 2013

I guess the Sookie and Eric fans don’t matter in everything he says bottom line we are True Blood fans too and we don’t matter…..force feed the fans Sookie and Bill because Bill needs forgiveness and Alcide was the most human so let Sookie settle for him because she swore off vampires but there will be an Alcide/Bill/Sookie triangle

esw45

Posted at 2:56 PM on September 1, 2013

Aolani08, you are right the majority of Eric and Sookie fans and we are the majority that watch this show …the writers don’t care about us at all! They will say they gave us season 4 but that was it and it doesn’t matter how horrible Bill is …he has to be redeemed and put back with Sookie and Alcide and Sookie are just friends to me no chemistry at all but I feel like they wanted Eric out of the way as a love interest and that’s what they have done…but we the viewers are the ones that lose here …Eric and Sookie have the chemistry above all the couples on this show and Bill has been very abusive to Sookie but the writers don’t care…Bill is her first love and the only love they want her to really have on this show….it’s a shame because that’s a horrible relationship in anyway you wanna look at it!

Luis Boki

Posted at 11:32 AM on September 4, 2013

Uhhhh. I happen to prefer Bill over Eric any day, perhaps because I don’t worship “blonde and blue” as the ultimate beauty. Bill’s brooding intensity is just more interesting to me. But different strokes. For those viewers who are soooooo over engaged to think that the writers are intentionally doing any thing to retain one actor over another is really probably time for that viewer to take a long break from the show. It ain’t that heavy. It really is not.