‘Teen Wolf’ Season 3B Spoilers: New Enemies & Romance Coming In 2014

Niiiaa (@shinyglitt3r)

Posted at 5:53 PM on February 17, 2014

DETHAN </3 NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
DETHAN NONONONONO

Shelby

Posted at 9:42 PM on February 2, 2014

Omg I totally agree with you. I really hope that Scott and Allison are together, I’ll b so sad if they don’t end up together

Paola

Posted at 11:51 PM on January 20, 2014

Scott and Allison, have to end up together they are soulmates, I don’t like Isaac, so please bring back scott and Allison

haylee morris

Posted at 9:13 PM on December 31, 2013

oh my god people! none of you are even coming close to mentioning Ethan and Danny! they should be the main topic!!!!!!! i think something should happen to Ethan so that Danny can save him and be the first ever gay super hero! that would be freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PJ

Posted at 1:58 PM on December 31, 2013

OK! Now Isaac and Allison, I can deal because they first started out with tht love hate relationship so gone head and do what you do Jeff. But what I really need to know, what is goin on with Lydia’s relationships?! We were left off with tht little moment between her and Stiles which I’ve been wanting since season one but u know if it happens it happens, if it doesn’t whatever. I really think it’s high time tht she gets someone tht will treat her right tho and stiles will do tht. I really wasnt worried about Peter at the end cuz truthfully, what is the name of the season. Lose your mind! The main issue should be demons and spirits right? Either way this is going to be heck of a good season. Let’s go Teen Wolf!

j.

Posted at 5:19 PM on December 20, 2013

Scott’s eyes momentarily turned red all the way back in Season 1. Although he finally finished the transformation into a true alpha in S3, Part A, he was already well on the path since S1. So, I wasn’t that surprised by it.

I’m looking forward to finding out more about Peter in Part B.

Darien

Posted at 10:03 PM on December 30, 2013

Scott’s eyes had a quick flash of red to them because it showed that Peter was controlling him. I know this because I have the complete season 1 on DVD as well as the others but in that episode “Night School” Jeff Davis said in the commentary that his eyes flashed red to show that Peter was controlling Scott

Savannah

Posted at 3:39 PM on December 10, 2013

I think Scott is awesome and Allison is stupid for breaking up with him. She doesnt deserve him, it would be nice to see her regret her decision in season 3 part B.

AJ

Posted at 6:05 PM on December 9, 2013

y’all are missing a vital issue here that continues to be glossed over–
what about Allison and Lydia’s relationship and development as individuals NOT attached to a guy? I find that this show skimps on good character dev for them, choosing to center around the guys which becomes quite boring/bland and made me stop watching round the end of season 1 and once i read that it’s basically the same for s2 i just stopped watching completely. I’m wondering why although the creator is happy to put ethan and aiden together he hasn’t cashed in on the connection between Allison and Lydia?? they’ve had a lot of moments together that are integral and with the one water dunking scene that I caught gifs of–i really thought it would be them together. And I’m not even talking about a romantic sense though the direction would be welcomed and refreshing. I’m actually kind of worried that Lydia might disappear soon like all the other ladies in this show and the poc. (i’m worried for the new girl too)
not picking this show up again until the lead females start getting more solid in character because right now, they feel like placeholder characters.

j.

Posted at 5:23 PM on December 20, 2013

It’s sadly a TV trend right now. I see less of it in Teen Wolf though then I have in shows like TVD. I’d like to see stronger, more developed female characterizations like those we saw S1 and S2. Aren’t the Argents matriarchal? It would be cool to see more development of Allison as a leader of hunters. As for Lydia — I think there have always been good hints as to her level of intelligence that they’ve glossed over recently. Fingers crossed that we’ll see more development.

Kiara

Posted at 11:38 AM on December 2, 2013

What about derek and his sister cora??!!
Why did erica and boyd die they were very important for both derek and cora because cora and boyd had like a friend and maybe something else and what about erica and derek they had a great conetion they looked good together they should go out or did they already did???

Alex

Posted at 6:02 AM on December 1, 2013

i’m sorry, where the hell is derek and styles? i swear i’m done if there not here. Lydia and peter? ewww. am i the only person who ships lydia and scott? ya? ok.

shelby

Posted at 11:27 PM on November 28, 2013

ummmm what about derek??? he will be coming back right?? if not then they are going to lose a lot of fans

Tina

Posted at 12:26 AM on November 28, 2013

I still want Erica back! Gage Golightly needs to change her mind about the show and then Lydia can bring her back to life to and it can be one of her powers!

julia

Posted at 9:39 PM on November 25, 2013

Teen wolf is the best show created and i cant wait to see “scott” as alpha!!

Aaminah

Posted at 5:58 PM on November 22, 2013

Uhm Derek? D:

aboutnici

Posted at 6:17 PM on November 18, 2013

Reblogged this on aboutnici.

salman

Posted at 7:22 AM on November 14, 2013

i want to see scott as alfa wolf can’t wait to see

jasmine

Posted at 1:11 PM on November 10, 2013

loveteen wolf sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

daiching tamu

Posted at 4:59 AM on October 23, 2013

The best of teen wolf is stiles(bryan). Hope he has more roles much as he deserves.

Endy

Posted at 11:32 AM on October 19, 2013

I’m literarily biting my nails outa anticipation. Damn, they really knw how to put sum1 ova the edge with curiosity. New creatures, new plotline, new new new. Can’t wait. Love Teen wolf big time

Rose Hemingway

Posted at 7:34 PM on October 16, 2013

It needs me in it as a new person.

Clarkson

Posted at 9:33 PM on October 1, 2013

Why is Jackson left out?

TheFarscapeProject747

Posted at 5:35 PM on October 4, 2013

Uh cuz he isn’t on the show anymore,nor will he be coming back, hence that he wasn’t in the last season. He’s on another show now

Merchant

Posted at 5:15 PM on September 28, 2013

Allison and Scott suits perfectly nd i enjoy Allison part alot so i prefer we focus on figuring d new vilians, d new love match in d season 3b nd let Derek cum bak wit cora let peter also be a vilian… I love teen wolf keep it up thump up 4 d actors nd actress right from season 1 ….id also need Jackson