‘Teen Wolf’ Summer Finale: Scott Faces His Final Battle With Jennifer

Tue, August 20, 2013 12:15am EDT by 29 Comments
Teen Wolf Peter Kills Jennifer
Courtesy of MTV (2)

nix

Posted at 11:39 AM on February 7, 2014

I really dislike the idea of Scott as an alpha… just my opinion. I just don’t think he’s at the point where he’s earned that.

ルイヴィトンiphone5

Posted at 7:34 PM on November 23, 2013

M

casio gps 腕時計

Posted at 3:57 AM on November 8, 2013

電子 辞書

peter lekky

Posted at 3:50 PM on October 17, 2013

OMG hate dis idea of isaac nd allsion but I prefer scott being with allison nd I also prefer stiles with lydia

Dari

Posted at 9:16 PM on October 14, 2013

The second half of season 3 will be out around the beginning of january. They extended the season becaause of the audience, which is So amazing. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Denise

Posted at 1:58 AM on October 10, 2013

i miss derek,pliz come back,and am happy for scot becoming an alpha,we wait season 4

Celestin

Posted at 8:35 PM on October 8, 2013

I hope everything will end well with Scott still being the TRUE alpha n get back together with Allison.Jeff,make the finale worthwhile.

kenechuks

Posted at 1:14 PM on September 13, 2013

this is tough would lyk to see scott as alpha

Israruddin Achakzai

Posted at 8:33 PM on September 13, 2013

hay do u now when season 4 will come?

Nicole

Posted at 4:33 PM on September 6, 2013

Omg I hate the whole idea or Allison and Isaac as a couple, they should at least make it that since Allison would have some kind of relationship with Isaac, Scott should also have a relationship with someone. Maybe Cora, or they should introduce a new love interest for him because he needs a love interest cause he is the star of the show it is called teen wolf not teen hunter so he should get the girl or another girl. The thought of Isaac and Allison just sickens me, it would have been better if he(Isaac) fell in love with Cora and Derek became pissed cause of that whole brother and sister relationship. Plus I love stiles, in my opinion he is he hottest guy on the show followed by either Scott or Derek, I think that in the next half of the season they should explore the connection between Lydia and stiles. I love that Scott is now a true alpha, but I think that gradually he is seeing that there is something going on between Allison and Isaac and I think that he should address it before it is too late and I wonder where Derek and Cora went. Ooh maybe Scott should have a relationship with ms Morell it would be unexpected and awesome considering how he saved her from being killed by the alphas.

Owoblo

Posted at 5:04 AM on August 23, 2013

I can’t wait to watch the remaining episode in january, although its long, but i’ll wait. Its high time allison and isaac break up. Scot n alison are priti gud. And lets stiles end up wit lydia. We wnt derek back n, scot shud be the real alpha

adrian

Posted at 4:05 PM on August 21, 2013

come on to end the series with 12 episodes. not cool. really enjoy teen wolf.

bennyb4u2

Posted at 9:24 PM on August 20, 2013

I thought there were going to be 24 episodes in the season?

Sparkle

Posted at 9:25 PM on August 21, 2013

They broke it up 12 now and the other 12 begins in Jan.

kingjasmine (@kingjasmine12)

Posted at 3:55 PM on August 20, 2013

what Eleanor said I am dazzled that people can get paid $8226 in four weeks on the computer. did you read this website…..WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Afshan

Posted at 11:06 AM on August 20, 2013

C’em on i want to derek back i watch the show for him;-( please be back derek :)

Afshan

Posted at 11:01 AM on August 20, 2013

I hope derek comes back cause i watch teen wolf to see derek he is so handsome i hope he comes back :-(

Nicole

Posted at 4:34 PM on September 6, 2013

Apparently he is coming back, he has gone to look for something important for his family

ST

Posted at 10:49 AM on August 20, 2013

It was an awesome episode but I know will miss Derek.
I’m afraid Teen Wolf won’t be the same without that grumpy sourwolf around…

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:50 AM on August 20, 2013

I’m sure he’ll be back as soon as the show is :P

ST

Posted at 10:55 AM on August 20, 2013

I just wrote that because he left with Cora and it’s official that Adelaide is not coming back, at least not for the second half of 3rd season and, if Derek stays with her, Tyler won’t be coming back as well… :C
But, hopefully you’re right. ^^

WTF

Posted at 4:57 AM on August 20, 2013

I want a good girl for Scott and Dereck c’mon!!!

ester

Posted at 8:25 AM on September 22, 2013

what about f you call me to know each other in 0728943507

Akari

Posted at 4:41 AM on August 20, 2013

The final ep was AWESOME!!! Peter is Legit and I almost cried when I thought the twins had died! I was like ouch my Feels lol… I don’t like Isaac with Allison I think she make a way better couple with Scott. But damn all of the guys on the show are hot, and my Sterek feels now that Derek left oh this reminds me of True-blood between Pam&Eric.

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:51 AM on August 20, 2013

The Allison-Isaac-Scott things does feel a little forced.

RichFishes.org - Date wealthy people

Posted at 4:31 AM on August 20, 2013

If you are looking for love and companionship, I strongly recommend that you also take a try on— RiсhFishеs.ōrg —You will meet many active millionaire citizens there. They manually censor all profiles to kick out scammers. They also verify users’ identities for free. Maybe you can give it a shot. Good luck with your search.

yuyu

sasha

Posted at 1:55 AM on August 20, 2013

Andy dislikes Isaac and Allison as much as I do it seems lol And Kali killed Erica so it was time for her and her crusty toes to go!

abe

Posted at 12:25 AM on August 20, 2013

….but he forgot his dentures?

Andy Swift