Liam Payne & Sophia Smith Have Sexy Date At ‘This Is Us’ After Party

Tue, August 20, 2013 8:34pm EST by 34 Comments
Sophia Smith and Liam Payne Date
Bauer-Griffin

michael kors outlet sale online

Posted at 3:51 AM on February 21, 2014

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding
It really helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to provide
one thing back and help others like you helped me.

michael kors outlet sale online

Amy

Posted at 3:43 PM on October 11, 2013

Firstly she is not the girl who rejected him 22 times, bit ots weird bcause she is 5 yrs older than him and how come when he is rich and famous they start datin.not hatin though she seems to make him happy.

I want payzer back

Posted at 5:28 PM on September 9, 2013

I think she is in it for the fame and money like come on she rejected him 22 times something’s fishy here she rejected him not famous but suddenly says yes now like really Liam u don’t think something is fishy about all of this I wish u were with Danielle again I miss payzer so much u guys are made for each other at least she’s not a gold digger wait how do u spell gold digger oh yha S-O-P-H-I-A where was she on ur 16th birthday probably at home laughing so she is not right I hate Sophia

Reagan

Posted at 10:13 PM on September 7, 2013

I honestly don’t ship them. At first, I did, to be honest. But first she calls Danielle ugly, and besides, if she’s a childhood friend how come we never heard of her? She’s 5 damn years older than him! Yeah sure, she wasn’t at his 16th party-because she was 21 and probably in college but still! I seriously think she’s just in it for the fame and money! Liam just should break up with her before he realizes she’s just a mistake.

Dunni

Posted at 5:55 PM on August 27, 2013

Omg liam!!!!!! I shouldn’t say this But c’mon!!!!!!!! He asken 22 when he WAS NOT FAMOUS and not before now they getting together! Isn’t that funny!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali

Posted at 9:14 PM on August 22, 2013

But if Liam’s happy, I think people should at least give her a chance. if it doesn’t work out then it doesn’t work out. It’s Life

Ali

Posted at 9:11 PM on August 22, 2013

When I say I agree, I mean with Krizia

Ali

Posted at 9:10 PM on August 22, 2013

To be honest, I kind of agree with you. I don’t usually feel like this about people, but I feel like if you’ve turned down a guy 22 times before, you either feel bad, or want fame and money. I really liked Liam and Dani together instead. I mean I love Liam and I want him to be happy, but it kind of seems suspicious.

Krizia Horan

Posted at 3:51 PM on August 22, 2013

All of us Directioners learn to love Danielle.
So that why most of us are giving Sophia hate, but she really deserve it! She only using him for the fame and money! Because if you turned him down 22 times why go after him now! Oh I know why cause she a golddigger! Where was she when it was you’re 16th birthday???Look Liam I love you, but I (and most of us) think she only using you!

May

Posted at 2:46 PM on August 21, 2013

i don’t know what the heck happened,but seems like this girl is so ‘beyond perfect’ to be a childhood friend of his.come on,he’s the wisest member in the group,he’s got brain and now he’s acting like he ate his own brain!when i goggled the girl,it was the worst action ever.well Liam,if you ever read our comments,just think of it.i’m not a hardcore fan or yours,but i know better than to look for the true girl than just pick her up from nowhere.sorry to say,i’m being completely honest. xox May

Lilly

Posted at 8:21 AM on August 21, 2013

I dont like them together. I love liam be cmon liam you are better off with dani. Liam and dani should get back together:)<3!

WE MISS DANIELLE/PAYZER

Posted at 7:13 AM on August 21, 2013

Well you can tell what she is after *cough* fame *cough* and *cough money *cough*

Amanda

Posted at 7:51 AM on August 21, 2013

You got it!

Krizia

Posted at 3:33 PM on August 22, 2013

That’s what I thought! Like really if you turned him down 22 times why would you go after him now! WHY NOW! All this girl wants is money and fame!

K

Posted at 7:11 AM on August 21, 2013

Well Sophia can go find someone else to be with cos where was she at his S I X T E E N T H birthday party?! So called ‘Childhood friends’ and ‘School Chum’ my bum

Lucy

Posted at 4:47 AM on August 21, 2013

SHE NEVER REJECTED HIM AT SCHOOL, LIAM’S SISTERS SAID SO ON TWITTER. STOP MAKING UP RIDICULOUS RUMORS JUST TO GET HER MORE HATE!!! And this is coming from a Payzer shipper.

Sabrina

Posted at 4:11 AM on August 21, 2013

Seriously she’s only dating him
Cuz he is famous now !!!! Rejected him
22 times !! WOW

Lucy

Posted at 4:45 AM on August 21, 2013

No she never, Liam’s sisters said that was a Rumor. The girl who rejected him was called Emily.

A Directioner

Posted at 3:15 AM on August 21, 2013

CAN YOU SPELL GOLDDIGGER?
S-O-P-H-I-A
THAT’S HOW.

Jess

Posted at 4:10 AM on August 21, 2013

LOVE YOU HAHAHA

mrs. horan

Posted at 4:42 PM on August 21, 2013

They were freaking childhood friends come on. just calm down and respect his decision. hes the smart one so he must see something in her

darrenbravo (@darrenbravo4)

Posted at 2:52 AM on August 21, 2013

my best friend’s aunt makes $66/hr on the computer. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her pay was $18406 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site…….WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Missing Danielle

Posted at 2:47 AM on August 21, 2013

NOOOO! Sophia’s Twitter pic is absolutely foul and she’s only dating Liam because of the fame! Why would she turn him down until he was famous? I miss Danielle! Liam deserves better.

Directioner4Life

Posted at 2:05 AM on August 21, 2013

I love One Direction, and I support all the boys but I believe Liam is making a huge mistake. He deserves someone so much better (coughcough Danielle). Every single Directioner knows out there believes she is in it for the fame! She suddenly likes him because he’s famous, what a golddigger! Yeah golddigger! Shame on her, and her looks will fade. Karma is a pain in the butt, so watch out Sophia.

owls

Posted at 12:57 AM on August 21, 2013

DANIELLE COME BACK

Mitchie

Posted at 11:59 PM on August 20, 2013

This is so messed up. It’s so weird that this one wants to date Liam all of a sudden after rejecting 22 times. I’m sure she will answer saying ” oh yea I been thinking that people changed and I started to like him cuz he is a sweet guy;etc”. Sometimes when ur friends before fame they sometimes want to take advantage of it. For me I don’t support this relationship at all but I’m not hating. This is my honest opinion is that she is just using Liam for fame and attention. Also, the fact Liam doesn’t know that he probably know later. Sophia looks like this kind of girl who would rub it in someone’s face, one of the popular girls at school which seems obnoxious. But whatever. If he is happy then I’m even thro I’m crying rivers of tears because of this. I never expected him to forget Danielle or just be good friends. I actually love Danielle. They were meant to be, they looked cute and Danielle really seemed to actually love him with all her heart not fame. In my perspective the girl he is dating is opposite of Danielle n FYI I think Danielle is a lot more prettier than …… Sophia

owls

Posted at 12:59 AM on August 21, 2013

preach it!

WE MISS DANIELLE/PAYZER

Posted at 7:15 AM on August 21, 2013

Amen

May

Posted at 2:49 PM on August 21, 2013

totally agreed.even if the rumours is not true about the 22 thing,i’m still not gonna support this relationship at all,or even crying over it.

Makenzie Adams

Posted at 11:46 PM on August 20, 2013

I don’t ship it. I find it suspicious how she all of a sudden wants him now that he’s hugely famous and in the biggest boy band in the world, when before she rejected him all of those times because he was considered a “loser” in school. I’m not liking this relationship at all. I think Sophia is all in it for the fame.

May

Posted at 2:51 PM on August 21, 2013

it’s obviously she’s taking advantage over Liam’s kindness over her.poor Liam.by the time he knows about it,he’ll be so damn crushed.

haleyhartfield

Posted at 11:27 PM on August 20, 2013

I dont like them because together. I think she is only dating Liam for the fame because when he asked her before she kept rejecting him.

Ashleyliana

Posted at 10:49 PM on August 20, 2013

Liam and Danielle were meant to be. I don’t like this… But I guess if Liam’s happy so am I. But I’m not nearly as happy as he appears to be. I MISS YOU DANI!! ❤

anna323

Posted at 8:52 PM on August 20, 2013

Hi, Nice to meet you . I want to recommend to you —- DatingAnOlděrMan,ORG
—-.. If You Are a Black Cougar Hunter or White single who are black admire for Interracial Dating. Do Not Hesitate to Place a Profile to Seek Your Right Cougar Women or Cougar Men. JOIN & find quality singles in your area now.