Obama Family Adopts A New Dog– Meet Sunny

Tue, August 20, 2013 9:41am EDT by 12 Comments
Obama New Dog
Getty

www.google.com

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 8, 2014

You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be really something that I think I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely wide for me. I am looking forward for your subsequent publish, I’ll try to get the dangle of it!

susan

Posted at 12:18 PM on September 16, 2013

I like to know why i’m getting redirected to this page, when i have no desire to be her ,or could care less about the obamas dogs.

dog training

Posted at 4:57 PM on August 23, 2013

These dog were so cute and adorable . I wonder how much it costs. I also wanted to have one and maybe train them later on.

guessed

Posted at 8:21 AM on August 23, 2013

He’s not a muslim at all he’s a reptile alien from the planet Sssssssss!

Pat

Posted at 9:49 AM on August 21, 2013

Clearly the Obamas have the terms “adopted” and “purchased from a breeder” confused.

disenchanted

Posted at 8:58 AM on August 21, 2013

I don’t understand this. Why is this dog plastered all over the nation when there are important issues at hand? Regardless where is the media where an Australian white student was murdered by three black teenagers because they were bored. Where is the outrage? where is obama, holder, jackson and the other race baiters? oh I forgot. this is about black on white crime and that doesn’t count.

DC

Posted at 12:12 PM on August 20, 2013

Does that mean that animal will have its own helicopter to go on vacation with???

Tom Rowan

Posted at 2:14 PM on August 20, 2013

No, it’s own private jet with a gold bowl of caviar!

Jessica Allen

Posted at 2:26 PM on August 20, 2013

No, not the dog’s own helicopter. Staff, media, and Secret Service have flown with Bo, and the dog has also flown with the Prez (see hundreds of photos.) Where is your insane theory coming from?

disenchanted

Posted at 9:00 AM on August 21, 2013

no the dog has not flown with obama. do your research. the dogs are a diversion for those who think he is muslim. muslims believe dogs to be unclean and black dogs to be evil. However the ruse is up and I doubt there is many people to believe him to be Christian.

abe!!

Posted at 11:00 AM on August 20, 2013

believe it or not, it’s a mice killer.

Chase Van Arsdale

Posted at 10:03 AM on August 20, 2013

Would have been more impressed if it had been a rescue dog!