‘Fred’ Star Lucas Cruikshank Comes Out On YouTube: I’m Gay

Tue, August 20, 2013 3:39pm EDT by 14 Comments
Lucas Cruikshank Gay
Courtesy of YouTube

ds-pikasa

Posted at 4:32 AM on November 16, 2013

Becase many athetes themseves ae in favo of sstainabe deveopment. If the pigmentation came on relatively fast but is long standing, then it is probably deep in the dermis. Free Watch New Jersey Nets vs Houston Rockets Basketball Game OnlineAbout 6 months back, I had to travel to Europe for organization, but I was heading to be away for two weekends that indicates I would skip two New Jersey Nets vs Houston Rockets matches! This is helpful when the packer has a lot of things to carry.

Jolena

Posted at 6:44 PM on August 21, 2013

Who cares if he’s gay straight bisexual. It’s 2013 more and more people are like that. He shouldn’t have to exploit his sexuality because quite frankly.it isn’t anyones business.

Andrew

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 21, 2013

I’ll go easy on you because I know you mean well, as does everyone who posts the cliched “Who cares if he/she is gay?” reply… But it does matter to some people and I’ll tell you precisely who: Gay people.
I don’t care about Lucas or “Fred” (because “Fred” always has been and always will be nothing but annoying). But when a celebrity comes out publicly, it matters to the gay community and I really hope I don’t have to explain to you why.

Furthermore, it matters to people who are attracted to Lucas, because people are interested in the sexuality of people they’re attracted to. Pretty dang standard.

So please, can people quit with the “Who cares?” and “Why does it matter?” posts? They’re naive and pointless. Many people care and it does matter. Sexuality is a major part of humanity and a prime part of our social interests, and celebrities are a part of our social interests. Not to mention the political aspects of a celebrity coming out publicly, especially at a time when things like the Russian anti-gay law are hot issues. It should be no surprise that people are interested in this matter.

silly anonymous

Posted at 11:44 PM on August 22, 2013

uhm dude. i’m gay and i don’t care if lucas is gay, straight or hermaphrodite. if he wants to come out, then fine. if he wants to remain in the closet, hey i’m okay with that, too. what does bother me is when prissy little idiots like you deign to speak for the entire gay community. word of advice: try thinking of yourself as a man who happens to be gay, instead of a gay man.

kacey

Posted at 5:16 PM on August 21, 2013

Im sorry but what the f kind of accent has that girl got!?

Johnny

Posted at 7:01 PM on August 21, 2013

an english accent…*sigh*…ignorance…

Caiti

Posted at 9:10 PM on August 21, 2013

The only stupid questions are the ones you don’t ask :P

Day157

Posted at 3:12 AM on August 21, 2013

He is not gay! He’s joking. How ever people could believe it! He is doing it for his own popularity, that’s all. I hope so.

Caiti

Posted at 9:11 PM on August 21, 2013

He is so not joking…

Louie

Posted at 2:16 AM on August 21, 2013

did anyone hear the phone ringing? Because I called it.

awesome

Posted at 8:07 PM on August 20, 2013

No really I had no idea he was gay oh my god stevie wonder could see that a seeing eye dog could tell he was gay good for him to be brave enough to do that not easy to do really proud of him for his courage to come out really really courageous

lisa

Posted at 6:06 PM on August 20, 2013

Tumblr sent me here, lol.

Beca