Lee Thompson Young’s Death A Mystery: No Suicide Note Found

Tue, August 20, 2013 7:43am EST by 16 Comments
Lee Thompson Young Suicide Note
Courtesy of Twitter

teller

Posted at 5:47 PM on June 28, 2014

The number of suicides with no notes and not a single person having any idea their loved one was in such a state of mind has become ridiculously off the charts in numbers. I have no idea what this man was all about I am just saying I find it very odd that we seem to see a lot of this these days. Bankers, lots of actors.. Always the same deal-people closest to them insisting no way. People have been offing themselves for as long as mankind has been on the planet and when it’s the real deal they leave notes, someone knows things aren’t right. The point is this is suspicious and we have far too many deaths these days that fall into the category.

Stephie

Posted at 6:35 PM on June 28, 2014

It seems that the family finally spoke out this week and said he was bipolar since in his teens and used to get periods of depression. They said he took medication for it. Why they didn’t speak out before is beyond me. They allowed all this speculation and only now finally came out with this reveal.

caitlyn

Posted at 1:17 AM on June 26, 2014

He was a very good person.When I watch the new episode I about slit my wrist

michelle

Posted at 2:49 PM on June 25, 2014

Reading this article… Deeply saddened about Lee :( he was an amazing actor so loved by those who knew him. I loved him as a role model. However I did notice a small mistake saying his character was Barry Ross this is actually incorrect as the last name was frost. I thought I’d point that out

Sam

Posted at 2:04 PM on August 27, 2013

Another tragic former Disney kid. Check out the information about Disney sex scandal and abuse. Bobby Driscoll and others screwed up by Disney and MK ultra mind control. Makes you wonder. Still to sad, he had a LOT to live for. Think it was made to look like a suicide.

Steve Franklin

Posted at 9:09 AM on June 25, 2014

Get off it, troll. Not the time or place for all that tripe.

Stephie59

Posted at 8:24 PM on August 23, 2013

I too I’m still so shocked. I feel maybe he was playing with his gun as someone said, and it went off. Maybe he was playing Russian Roulette; maybe he was bored at home. I can’t see any reason why he would want to kill himself, or why not leave a suicide note. I remember a handsome, successful actor years ago who was playing Russian Roulette and accidentally shot himself, but he was on the set at the time, so they knew it was not suicide. I feel that is what happened, cause I don’t believe he just killed himself.

Sunshine's Closet

Posted at 10:25 PM on August 20, 2013

THIS IS SOOOO CRAZY MAKES NO SENSE

annbarb

Posted at 2:26 PM on August 20, 2013

MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT ALL THE SUCIDE DEATHS SOMETHING IS WRONG, TOO MANY OF THE SAME THINGS OCCURRING! THAT MEANS PAY ATTENTION?

DC

Posted at 12:10 PM on August 20, 2013

Dude, no one would say anything even if suicide note left.

Judy

Posted at 11:30 AM on August 20, 2013

Maybe he did not plan on killing himself. Maybe he was just playing with the gun like a young kid and the gun just happen to go off. I guess this is something the world will never know. I’m really sorry and I feel bad about his death and feel bad that his parents have to suffer not knowing why he shot himself. It is very hard to lose a child no matter what age. Parents are not suppose to bury there children. Believe me I know.

j m arnet

Posted at 3:08 PM on September 14, 2013

Guns don,t just happen to go off. Never point a firearm at anything that u are not willing to SHOOT AND KILL.

caitlyn

Posted at 1:20 AM on June 26, 2014

He wanted his family to live longer than him because he couldn’t watch his family to die

bvf

Posted at 10:22 AM on August 20, 2013

Hi , A serious millionaire online dating & social networking place — RiсhFishеs.ōrg — . I would like to recommend especifically for wealthy and beautiful singles interested in an dating and relationship. You can enjoy free verification, chat, wink and reply email.Sign up for FREE! and start to find your soul mate now!
fdg

diane

Posted at 10:13 AM on August 20, 2013

He played Detective Frost, not Ross. I guess that shows how much you don’t know!

sergio4kd