Lee Thompson Young’s Death A Mystery: No Suicide Note Found

Tue, August 20, 2013 7:43am EDT by 10 Comments
Lee Thompson Young Suicide Note
Courtesy of Twitter

Sam

Posted at 2:04 PM on August 27, 2013

Another tragic former Disney kid. Check out the information about Disney sex scandal and abuse. Bobby Driscoll and others screwed up by Disney and MK ultra mind control. Makes you wonder. Still to sad, he had a LOT to live for. Think it was made to look like a suicide.

Stephie59

Posted at 8:24 PM on August 23, 2013

I too I’m still so shocked. I feel maybe he was playing with his gun as someone said, and it went off. Maybe he was playing Russian Roulette; maybe he was bored at home. I can’t see any reason why he would want to kill himself, or why not leave a suicide note. I remember a handsome, successful actor years ago who was playing Russian Roulette and accidentally shot himself, but he was on the set at the time, so they knew it was not suicide. I feel that is what happened, cause I don’t believe he just killed himself.

Sunshine's Closet

Posted at 10:25 PM on August 20, 2013

THIS IS SOOOO CRAZY MAKES NO SENSE

annbarb

Posted at 2:26 PM on August 20, 2013

MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT ALL THE SUCIDE DEATHS SOMETHING IS WRONG, TOO MANY OF THE SAME THINGS OCCURRING! THAT MEANS PAY ATTENTION?

DC

Posted at 12:10 PM on August 20, 2013

Dude, no one would say anything even if suicide note left.

Judy

Posted at 11:30 AM on August 20, 2013

Maybe he did not plan on killing himself. Maybe he was just playing with the gun like a young kid and the gun just happen to go off. I guess this is something the world will never know. I’m really sorry and I feel bad about his death and feel bad that his parents have to suffer not knowing why he shot himself. It is very hard to lose a child no matter what age. Parents are not suppose to bury there children. Believe me I know.

j m arnet

Posted at 3:08 PM on September 14, 2013

Guns don,t just happen to go off. Never point a firearm at anything that u are not willing to SHOOT AND KILL.

bvf

Posted at 10:22 AM on August 20, 2013

Hi , A serious millionaire online dating & social networking place — RiсhFishеs.ōrg — . I would like to recommend especifically for wealthy and beautiful singles interested in an dating and relationship. You can enjoy free verification, chat, wink and reply email.Sign up for FREE! and start to find your soul mate now!
fdg

diane

Posted at 10:13 AM on August 20, 2013

He played Detective Frost, not Ross. I guess that shows how much you don’t know!

sergio4kd