Kanye West Almost Cried Revealing Pic Of North West On ‘Kris’ Show

Tue, August 20, 2013 6:25pm EST by 26 Comments
Kanye West Picture North West
Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly/Fox

Hate whores

Posted at 10:19 PM on August 29, 2013

I thought kanye was going to give the rating? Kanye is a joke,no wonder jay z doesn’t want to work with him again. Jay is married to a talented woman and kanye the sextape legend

Kathie

Posted at 3:29 PM on August 23, 2013

does anyone know who Pam Pearson Cozzalio is I heard she is the new girl for Fifty Shades of Grey , actress???? A newcomer I guess.

Kathie

Posted at 3:25 PM on August 23, 2013

What is with the dress Kris wearing, Ole tabelcloth, cripes she looks stupid, and for her new grandchild, not a pretty baby…yuck another hald breed…..

kcbombshell

Posted at 10:37 AM on August 21, 2013

oh what difference does it make? they shouldn’t be afraid to show they daughter off… oh kanye wants to keep her out the spotlight….ugh that’s almost impossible considering both of north’s parents happen to be big time celebrities. and who cares what color she is? a dad’s features are always more dominant most of the time.

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 8:07 AM on August 22, 2013

Actually it is the opposite, genetically speaking the female chromos are always more dominant(even though she may be darker skin) than the male but then again I don’t find much intelligence on this site. Anyways I can see that racisim still exists in the US!!? Geez guys this is 2013 get over it already!

kcbombshell

Posted at 5:46 PM on January 1, 2014

I agree

zyggie

Posted at 10:18 AM on August 21, 2013

Cancel this show. Have not seen it will not see it. I am so tired of the no talent Kardashians making money off of NOTHING. Self promotion for them has been a money maker. Who cares about K&Kim’s baby. I think all the hype is to keep them in the public eye and they ALL want to be envied. Stop reporting on them doing nothing. If this story is true, i think some other topic would have been better. We are being force feed these people.

WTF?

Posted at 10:08 AM on August 21, 2013

lies all lies lol Why is he grabbing himself? Can not watch that show Ewwww

Sandra

Posted at 10:49 PM on August 20, 2013

I am sure this is another lie by Kris to get people to watch her awful show – just like the fake baby at the beginning – I will NOT watch.

Lisa 7

Posted at 9:31 PM on August 20, 2013

Who even cares? The kid will be in videos before you know it, so stop wondering. WHO REALLY CARES????

Shelly

Posted at 9:30 PM on August 20, 2013

Why did he almost cry…….she look that bad? I head of new fathers beaming with joy at their kids first pic but crying?

Reese

Posted at 6:52 PM on August 20, 2013

The baby Kim is carrying at Kanye’s grandfathers funeral is NOT dark skin. I think people have different interpretations of skin complexion. The baby Kim is photo graphed has an olive complexion, you can see her leg.

Simone

Posted at 6:55 PM on August 20, 2013

EXACTLY, that child’s skin color is very close to her own, you can see her little feet, people really need to get a grip, it really doesn’t matter but for people to be saying she is hiding her kid because it is dark is ridiculous, that is their own racist and ignorant mind set.

Simone

Posted at 6:49 PM on August 20, 2013

I’m sure he is emotional about his daughter. I think Kanye lost a piece of himself when he lost his mother so suddenly and I think that his daughter will help him to heal and recover from that loss, I bet she is just the most precious little thing. I don’t give him wrong. I looked at my 14 year old the other day and almost cried at the thought of him going to high school, being a parent is a beautiful thing and I can only imagine how that little girl has his heart. I wish Kanye and Kim nothing but happiness, they both suffered losses early in life, with her losing her dad and him his mother, they have had rough spots with relationships and other things but they maintained a friendship and now a relationship and even through the lies, hatred, malice, craziness they can still smile. I hope they enjoy their little girl and shield her from this world full of mean, terrible, miserable people as long as they can. Everyone that truly KNOWS Kanye, and have actually INTERACTED with him has consistently said that he is a really, really nice guy with a big heart and the same has been said by those who KNOW Kim, I think they will be fine.

Ann Garcia

Posted at 1:48 PM on August 23, 2013

Thank you Simone for one of the few positive comments on here. A baby is always a beautiful experience whether you are in the public eye or not. I cant believe people are really this cruel and mean. I also wish them both a happy life and well wishes on their new addition. Wishing bad on other people only brings bad on yourself, Remember that people!!

jjinfl

Posted at 6:34 PM on August 20, 2013

People are over Kim and Kanye and all the baby drama caused by Kris J. Kris has exhausted her supply of family members to invite as guests on her silly little talk show; nobody really has that much interest any more in what Kardashians do or say or what kind of photos of fake babies they have shown or not shown. It’s hard to believe in anything they say because of the constant lies, exaggerations, pranks, and tricks. I was hoping that Kanye was strong enough and had enough big ego of his own to refuse to comply with every one of Kris J.’s requests, but I was wrong. He surely does not need money, but I’m afraid she got him by playing the “family” card. Otherwise I think he’d have kept his word to keep his family together in privacy and not have himself or his little girl performing on the unreality show by next season. .

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 5:50 PM on August 20, 2013

I thought she’d look more like Kanye, that’s the reason they have delayed revealing what she looks like. Person in audience said the baby has dark skin just like kanye’s. Straight black hair, too soon to tell, our son’s was straight black and later turned very curly.

anabellewhitepaws

Posted at 6:13 PM on August 20, 2013

That’s ridiculous! You sound as if saying the baby looks black, there’s a problem. Black is beautiful.

June

Posted at 6:14 PM on August 20, 2013

So not a big reveal!A person in the audience said it’s a black baby with black frizzy hair.Anyone could of pictured that.

Wow

Posted at 6:15 PM on August 20, 2013

Poor Kim.

Simone

Posted at 6:53 PM on August 20, 2013

What? why would that be a reason to delay showing her? you sound stupid, how about the baby is barely 8 weeks old and was 5 weeks premie? how about them nrot showing their premature child? you are truly, truly and idiot. What does the color or the child matter? Clearly Kim thinks that Kanye is something special or she wouldn’t be with him, she has left many in the wind. If she wanted a light or white child she would have stayed with Kris, clearly she doesn’t care, it’s you racist people who are trying to figure out the color of the child. IDIOTS

WTF?

Posted at 7:59 PM on August 20, 2013

Simone, Which half of the baby is black? And was the picture pointing north or west? And Are you in the south or the east?

88fan

Posted at 4:30 PM on August 20, 2013

LOL Kanye couldn’t shine Elvis’s shoes nor would he be worthy to!

Simone

Posted at 6:50 PM on August 20, 2013

He wouldn’t shine a known racist shoes anyway, so your point?

BABYNORTHWESTISSOUTHERNBLACK

Posted at 7:51 PM on August 20, 2013

Simmone “he couldn’t” and the baby is black with frizzy black hair. so whats wrong with that?

Guest

Posted at 4:27 PM on August 20, 2013

The above poll say’s it all!