Demi Lovato Joins Rihanna, Vanessa Hudgens & More In Naked Pic Scandals

Courtesy Cosmopolitan, Twitter

raginimms2fullmovie

Posted at 3:13 AM on December 20, 2013

Awesome Dude. …….

JC

Posted at 11:46 PM on October 6, 2013

Then I will have sex with you shainah

aman jain

Posted at 12:06 AM on September 30, 2013

I luv Vanessa Hudgens. Pls mail me her latest hot pics and wallpapers.

Shainah Lovatic Forever

Posted at 10:31 PM on September 4, 2013

wow my boobs is bigger then theirs hahahaha lol sorry i just had to say it. but im not saying it for attention lol
but yeah ! Im a Lovatic and i say that its okay if she had a naked pic herself or if its not her, i will support her no matter wat :) but bet she would have looked hot naked hahha lol
love ya Demi and stay strong

Manny

Posted at 12:07 AM on September 27, 2013

I it very possible that you do indeed have larger breasts than most of those “celebrities” but I find it ver hard to believe that you have larger breasts than Kat Dennings. I have seen her nude photos and OMG her boobs are big. As for Demi, she may not be as blessed as Kat in the boobs department but I still look forward to seeing her naked pics if they are indeed real.

happy

Posted at 11:56 AM on August 31, 2013

Do you want to see naked pictures Miley Cyrus?
Go to the page: miley-cyrus-naked.blogspot.com/

Kristen Kate

Posted at 8:43 AM on February 12, 2014

Thanks. :)

John

Posted at 7:20 PM on August 26, 2013

As a guy I can only say that there’s nothing wrong with naked photos and all you lovatists will lynch me, but unless they are used to damage her it only makes her more popular, and I am writing this with one hand as would any other guy who saw pictures of such a beautyful, lovely and attractive lady

Indi (@IndianaLennox)

Posted at 12:40 AM on August 27, 2013

There’s nothing wrong with personal naked pictures seen by whoever they’re meant to be seen by. There’s nothing wrong with a legal adult willingly releasing naked pictures for the world to see. However there is something VERY WRONG with personal naked pictures being LEAKED onto the internet for the world to see without the person in the pictures consent.

LovaticForever

Posted at 5:42 AM on August 25, 2013

Oh for goodness sake, Demi Lovato is a lady. And she definitely deserves to be treated with more respect than that. Demi will NEVER do that. Leave it all to the media to spread stupid gossip like this. Go do something more useful, instead of trying to pick at every little thing celebrities do. She’s an inspiration, and us Lovatics won’t stand for this nonsense.This is clearly photo shop due to the position of the tattoos. Get a life.

jiji

Posted at 12:34 AM on August 24, 2013

i saw the pictures and i can telll you they are fake demi doesnt have her you make me beautiful tattoo on the pictures and the only one where she has the tattoo its on the wrong side

Julian

Posted at 4:25 PM on August 22, 2013

Sorry, but i am sure this is a Hoax. She is successful and people try and create stupid stuff to make someone look bad.

diana

Posted at 10:28 PM on August 20, 2013

I hate how ppl try to get attention only cuz Demi is doing so well I don’t believe any of this I’m a lovatic also nd I stand by demi side..

Ashley

Posted at 3:42 PM on August 20, 2013

I don’t believe none of this and I agree with Sophie, Demi would never do such a thing and it’s not her style. If there are pics then how come they’re not online? It’s nothing but a lie! I’m a Lovatic and I support her 100% no matter what,

jeez

Posted at 1:35 PM on August 20, 2013

where is the pic then? -___-

sds

Posted at 12:51 PM on August 20, 2013

OH Please !!!lies!!!Demi has no such pictures!!!if such pictures exsist theyr probablly fotoshopt

Sophie

Posted at 12:14 PM on August 20, 2013

okay, 1e of all, Demi wouldn’t do that. 2e, there is no prove she did so stop spreading rumors like this.

bernard and india walker

Posted at 11:53 AM on August 20, 2013

RIHANNA IS NOT WITH CHRIS ANY MORE . I BLOG FOR HER KEEP TRACK OF HER STUFF. LETS SEE HOW MAD HE IS . IF HE SHOW UM . I DON’T SHOW THE ONES I GOT UNLESS SHE SAY YES. BEYONCÉ KATY MILEY AND DEMI IGOT. GAGA A.D CIARA . they trust me. how bout that .