‘Revenge’ Season 3 Promo Video: Emily’s Wedding Is A Bloody Disaster

Mon, August 19, 2013 12:39pm EDT by 16 Comments
Revenge Season 3 Video
Courtesy of ABC (3)

Plus, we have our first look at Justin Hartley as Victoria’s long-lost son! Watch the first official promo for the third season of ‘Revenge.’

Emily (Emily VanCamp) does know that “taking the plunge” is just an expression, right? In the first promo for Revenge‘s third season, the blushing bride is seen being shot — after apologizing to her unidentified assailant — then falling into the watery depths below. You’d think she’d learn to stay away from water by now!

Along with that juicy little scene — which takes place in the first 60 seconds of the Sept. 29 premiere — the promo is loaded with enticing goodies, including our first look at Justin Hartley as the long-lost son of Victoria (Madeleine Stowe).

Speaking of Victoria, it looks like she might be a widow soon, as the promo features Conrad (Henry Czerny) potentially kicking the bucket while making an important speech.

But it’s not all doom and gloom; the video also shows Emily getting hot-and-heavy with both Daniel (Josh Bowmanand Jack (Nick Wechsler), as well as Nolan (Gabriel Mann) literally dropping in to say hi.

HollywoodLifers, are you pumped for Revenge‘s third season? Watch the video below, then drop a comment with your reactions. Emily can’t really die… right?

WATCH: ‘Revenge’ Season 3 Promo

— Andy Swift

More ‘Revenge’ Season 3 Scoop:

1. ‘Revenge’ Season 3 Scoop: Justin Hartley Cast As Victoria’s Son
  2. ‘Revenge’ Scoop: Nick Wechsler Teases ‘Immoral’ Jack In Season 3
  3. Ashley Madekwe Not Returning For ‘Revenge’ Season 3

Tiphanie

Posted at 12:01 AM on September 10, 2013

She may not evenbe being shot by the person she s apologizing to. Unless its a new character we don’t know about,,, it could be Ashley or Victoria,, or her mother. I don’t think this season was lame,,, I DO wish she would have taken a Grayson out by now. She nailed down so , any people in the first half of the first season,, then it kind of just stopped.

Really????

Posted at 9:44 PM on September 3, 2013

Series 2 was so lame!!! I mean like super lame and judging by the teaser, season 3 won’t be any better. Such a shame. Series 1 was rather good. It’s all about stalling now, I mean, everybody should know by now that Emily is Amanda, we should get some kind of real revenge on the Grayson family (a death, some real jail time, a great scandal, something they cannot recover from, I dunno), we should move forward and push the limits and imagine storylines with that dynamic, instead, we just have new totally uninteresting characters that bring absolutly nothing to the plot (a lame foster brother, a lame new boyfriend, a lame long lost son, a lame initiative, a lame girlfriend for Nolan who is what, gay, not gay, bi, straight? and so on and so forth). There are so many good series and then there are those that have become so bad that they are just a lost cause. If this lame show is not cancelled by the end of season 3, it will be a miracle. I mean, how long can it keep dwelling on the success of the first series for?

Nesty

Posted at 12:04 AM on August 23, 2013

It’s so relieving that Nolan’s OK. He is the only one that never hurts or betrays Ems. Wish they could be together in the end.

bb

Posted at 7:52 AM on August 21, 2013

I hate Jack..

jacob

Posted at 1:08 PM on September 13, 2013

I hate Jack too
He’s too lame and boring plus he definitely does not go with Ems

Annabel

Posted at 4:58 AM on August 21, 2013

My theory..
I think it could be Jack shooting Emily. Apparently Jack tells Emily that she has to finish her mission by the end of summer. I think he comes to her wedding and she says i cant finish now. And he shoots her.

If Aiden, Daniel, Nolan or Charlotte shoots her I will cry…

NOONE

Posted at 1:22 AM on September 11, 2013

i think its Patrick , :P

Jeremy

Posted at 7:36 PM on August 19, 2013

So excited about Jemily and OMG that kiss.

alex

Posted at 6:28 PM on August 19, 2013

i don’t think Conrad dies, the producer said something about someone going to the emergency room and needing to use the paddles to start the heart but not actually dying

Sasha

Posted at 3:54 PM on August 19, 2013

Hell yes, Jack & Emily kissed, Aiden isn’t dead, Nolan is ok & Victoria’s son is here! I don’t think I have EVER been this excited about a new season!! It is going to be AWESOME!!!

An†hony Who? (@QueenOfChevron)

Posted at 5:03 PM on August 19, 2013

and and Conrad is dying :’) omg this season is promising !!

Mai

Posted at 3:34 PM on August 19, 2013

Emily got shot. I think it and act so people though she was died. I think she fooling us. I don’t believe she died. Daniel better not die. I saw her kissing jack I love it finally.

jacob

Posted at 1:09 PM on September 13, 2013

Of course thatis common sense

Catrel

Posted at 2:53 PM on August 19, 2013

Emily get shot. Jack and Emily finally kissed. Conrad fell down those this means Victoria is becoming a widow. Also, Victoria long lost son is shirtless. Can’t wait for Revenge season 3 next month. I’m in.

keira007

Posted at 12:53 PM on August 19, 2013

Finally Jemily are getting a shot!! It’s about damn time!!!!

abe

Posted at 12:50 PM on August 19, 2013

like in most american families.