Sophia Smith: 5 Things To Know About Liam Payne’s New Girlfriend

Mon, August 19, 2013 7:37pm EDT by 124 Comments 12,596 Article Views
Liam Payne Girlfriend
Courtesy of Facebook

Thatgirlwholoves1D

Posted at 10:17 PM on August 24, 2013

I think if they are happy then we should all be happy. Liam stuck up for us and now if he loves Sophia, we should let them be. I know she rejected him 22 times and I am kind of worried she will dump him but they are happy. Sophia is really pretty and as we all know Liam is HOTTTT. So lets just let them alone and let them be happy.

Sexylady!:)

Posted at 5:00 PM on August 22, 2013

I love liam so much! im his #1 FAN! but honestly i doubt their going to last but he’s happy which is all tht matters! XOXO!<3

maddy

Posted at 3:54 AM on August 22, 2013

to be honest, i don’t care if she is or is not the girl who rejected liam, i’m getting mixed answers, but i don’t like her. nobody needs to hate on my opinion, i just don’t think that this relationship is going to last. if she was the girl who rejected him 22 times, then says yes when he becomes famous? thats a little weird, don’t you think? and she is very pretty, but she isn’t my favorite. i think payzer might get back together sometime. i hope so. nobody can replace dani to me. but, hey, liam’s happy so i’m happy.

KELLY RODRIGUEZ

Posted at 5:23 AM on August 29, 2013

YUP I LOVE U GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRL
AND DANI TOO

kelly avery

Posted at 6:09 PM on August 21, 2013

She rejects him 22 times and says yes when he because famous?

Bob

Posted at 11:58 PM on August 21, 2013

YOU ARE SO FLIPPING AWEOSMEEE AHHHH! I AGREE 100%

1d faan

Posted at 4:28 AM on August 23, 2013

i love Li. and…. as long as he believes that she really love him and heshappy. im happy too. but really doubt that she loves him. reject 22 times and dating him when he is famous? no hate. relly. she might lso love him. who knows? anyway. i wish all the best to them….

sexyones!;p

Posted at 5:36 PM on August 21, 2013

I love!! liam soooooo much! im his #1 fan!! but she rejected him twenty something times! seriously and until know she finally agrees to go out with him? ugh! but i love liam so if hes happy i am 2! XOXO!<3

...

Posted at 6:06 PM on August 21, 2013

she didn’t, Liam’s sisters said so on twitter.

mrs. horan

Posted at 8:34 AM on August 22, 2013

if u were his #1 fan then u would know that Emily rejected him 22 times not sophia

mrs. horan

Posted at 3:06 PM on August 21, 2013

just calm down. liam obviously sees something in her so we need to respect his decision. seriously its his life and he can decide who he wants to date. don’t you dare call her a gold digger either, they were childhood friends. love you liam.

Shannen

Posted at 2:42 PM on August 21, 2013

Well….
If she was the only who rejected him 22 times, isn’t it just funny how suddenly she wants to be his girlfriend….

gemma

Posted at 4:45 PM on August 21, 2013

ikr i agree with you its a bit of a coincidence tbh

Sexylady!:)

Posted at 5:08 PM on August 22, 2013

i agree with u 100% its true if she didnt like him back then how can she know?!?

Idiots

Posted at 2:34 PM on August 21, 2013

The girl who rejected him was called Emily. Get your facts right.

Zainab

Posted at 2:33 PM on August 21, 2013

i still miss Payzer… but Liam’s happy…

lucy

Posted at 2:32 PM on August 21, 2013

THAT TWITTER IS A FAKE!! LIAM’S SISTERS @NicolaPayne2788 and @RuthPayne0990 said so!!!! Maybe look in to things before writing articles.

lucy

Posted at 2:30 PM on August 21, 2013

She wasn’t the girl who rejected him! Both of Liam’s sisters said that girl is long gone.

Kaylay

Posted at 2:28 PM on August 21, 2013

Okay if she was always there y she didn’t go to his 16th birthday if she truly liked him she would have been there before he started X factor but if he’s happy I’ll try

Natalie

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 21, 2013

i don’t have anything bad to say about the girl, but i do think she is only with liam for the fame. she rejected him 22 times, he ends up in the biggest boyband in the world and all of a sudden she wants to be with him. hmmmm, sounds a bit funny!

1dnewsxox

Posted at 2:04 PM on August 21, 2013

Also, she’s not the girl who rejected Liam 22 times, that was a different girl Xox

1dnewsxox

Posted at 2:02 PM on August 21, 2013

Hey I think the twitter account you’re using as a reference is a fake. Sophia’s account is protected, twitter.com/TheSophSmith is a fake Xox

mrs. horan

Posted at 2:01 PM on August 21, 2013

Liam, I love you and I’m happy if your happy.

directioners, I don’t like Sophia very much either but shes kinda pretty and liam obviously sees something in her so just let it go.

Rosie

Posted at 12:23 PM on August 21, 2013

SHE is never ever EVER going to replace Danielle

Julia

Posted at 12:12 PM on August 21, 2013

I don’t care if she is or she isn’t the same girl who rejected him 22 times. If she always loved him so much, why didn’t she show up to his 16th birthday party? She’s already sworn at fans, and she doesn’t seem like a nice person at all. Very shallow, I don’t know. But, if she proves the be the nice girl she says she is, then, good luck to both of them. I just don’t want Liam to be hurt, is all.

Camille

Posted at 9:30 AM on August 21, 2013

she didn’t reject him 22 times that was another girl called Emily. get your facts right.

Heather

Posted at 9:23 AM on August 21, 2013

So she rejected him 22 times and suddenly he is famous and now she likes him? I don’t think it’s going to lat.I love Liam and I shipped payzer they were perfect together.but if it makes him happy I’m fine with it. I just don’t want him to get his heart broken.

adriana

Posted at 7:43 AM on August 21, 2013

nooooooooo she’s not the one who rejected him 22 times!!! Liam’s sister or cousin (i dont remember) confirmed it on twitter

JayJay

Posted at 7:38 AM on August 21, 2013

So she rejects him 22 times before he was famous. And now suddenly when he is on the market again, she says yes? No, just no. Not going to last. Payzer was special. They should have held on to it because that’s a one in a million thing. So suck it up Liam, because it might take one million more couples to go through to find another one like Payzer.

ria

Posted at 6:45 AM on August 21, 2013

I cant believe that she is the one who rejected him 22 times.

This Is Us (@Charese_Law)

Posted at 5:29 AM on August 21, 2013

I just want him to make the right decision. I don’t want him to be mad at us. I want him to be happy. I love you Liam, sorry if you’re mad at me but I have an option to have an opinion on someone. JS. :) xx

This Is Us (@Charese_Law)

Posted at 5:24 AM on August 21, 2013

no. just no. not gonna last. her and Danielle just seem different obviously what Danielle has/is, is his type or they wouldn’t of been together for 3 YEARS! She’s pretty and all but no just no. she looks disgusting. like eww… #sorrynotsorry