Sophia Smith: 5 Things To Know About Liam Payne’s New Girlfriend

Courtesy of Facebook

Celeste

Posted at 12:37 AM on September 2, 2014

It’s Liam’s life not mine so Sophia has my respect

Bita

Posted at 5:52 PM on August 26, 2014

Hey,guys.please stop it.it’s not our business.they are just two normall lovers.so if you don’t love them with eachother,IT IS YOUR PROBLEM.PLEASE JUST BE FAN AND NOT HATERS TO THEIR PERSONALL LIFE.

Elizabeth B)

Posted at 8:30 PM on July 21, 2014

i think sophia should break up with liam and date me B)

Selly

Posted at 4:37 PM on June 12, 2014

Sophie never rejected him! That’s a lie because the girl who rejected him 22 TIMES was named Emily.

ITS NOT REAL

Posted at 9:01 AM on May 5, 2014

Even though this article says that Sophia rejected Liam 22 times its not true she even posted it on twitter that she is NOT the girl who rejected him apparently that girls name is Emily

I hate Sophia

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 28, 2014

She didn’t accepted Liam more than 20 times!!!! We know it before she become his gf!

Zarah

Posted at 5:39 PM on April 21, 2014

Sophia is a gold digger and Liam needs to wake up from this fantasy he has where everything is all happy and Sophia loves him. Liam, trust me: Sophia doesn’t love YOU, she loves your MONEY; she rejected you 22 times BEFORE you were famous. Now that you’re in 1D, she wants you? I think not.

fanta loves liam

Posted at 2:04 PM on August 12, 2014

ZARAH GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT SHE DIDNT REJECTED HIM 22 TIMES THAT WAS EMILY
AND LIAM DOESNT NEED TO WAKE UP HES NOT THAT STUPID TO DATE SOPHIA ANYWAYS.

tarah fry

Posted at 1:55 PM on March 23, 2014

i think they should break up beacuse sophiea is changing liam he used to be this sweet guy and now hes this bad boy and thats not him

lilia

Posted at 1:20 PM on March 21, 2014

She is not his type but they are cute couple

Montana

Posted at 12:03 PM on February 9, 2014

Sophia isn’t the girl who rejected him! Liam said so himself! This is just filled with lies and false facts

Tricia

Posted at 5:37 AM on February 9, 2014

Being rejected 22 times doesn’t sound right for being ‘hard to get’. I don’t know this girl (Sophia) personally so I don’t have the right to give her hate. I just miss Danielle so much and I think she’s perfect for our Liam. I’ll just support Liam in his decisions because I won’t get to marry him anyway. Haha

Elizabeth

Posted at 12:02 AM on February 8, 2014

I think that as long as Liam is happy I’ll be happy I wasn’t around for payzer but I do know that people should stop talking about it because one day Liam will break and he won’t love us directioners anymore he was heartbroken enough of the break up so if you really want Liam to be happy learn to deal with Sophiam and get over payzer.

LiamLover

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 29, 2014

Honestly, I can see why it looks like Sophia only loves Liam now because he’s famous. But think about it. He’s changed a lot now that he’s famous, and not just because of all the fans and money. He’s better looking (even though he was already hot before), he’s more mature (obviously, because who doesn’t mature as they get older, even just a little bit?), and he’s harder to get. Of course Sophia would fall for him. He was crazy for her when they were younger and then he wasn’t anymore, so she wanted him. It’s human nature. I’m just happy that they make each other happy. I loved Payzer, but that’s over now and it’s not our lives so we don’t have any say about it. I think Sophia is beautiful and she seems to really love Liam so I ship Smayne all the way. (:

Eleanor

Posted at 11:23 AM on January 27, 2014

With all respect I really do miss payzer.
Young love it was. All the hate she couldn’t deal with it probably. Or the distance. She was really a kind person. Liam looked like he was really happy with her. I wanted them to last a long time. I miss them. Liam doesn’t look that happy with his new girl. Font get me wrong she’s pretty and kind. But I just don’t see that spark in liams eyes , like when he was with Danielle. But I wish the best for them. And Danielle in her finding her new love. #ReturnPayzer

scarlett

Posted at 11:13 AM on January 27, 2014

Well to me this sounds insane.
Someone who rejected you 22 times has to be a self-centered person. And liam is more worth of going out with someone like that. Just because he wasn’t rich then, and now he is, she approves of him now. Just with him asking her now one time, she just falls to his knees and says she loves “him”. Not for money, not for fame I’m just a “normal” cunt. I feel sorry for liam. I really do. But it’s liams choice at last. And we will have to respect it. But all that time he spent with Danielle , did he even love her? Or did he love his crush?
Truth is I still miss danielle and liam.

Naiya

Posted at 4:37 PM on February 8, 2014

Sophia is NOT the girl that rejected Liam 22 times, it’s been confirmed! Honestly, get your damn facts right before you go around spreading terrible rumors like this. #Sophiam

Leyla

Posted at 2:28 PM on January 20, 2014

The girl who rejected liam 22 times wasn’t sophia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leila

Posted at 9:00 PM on January 17, 2014

Have you guys realised that Sophia turned down Liam so many times and then when he was rich and famous she said yes like WTF

I don’t hate her, I just think Liam deserves better and yes if they are getting serious I don’t think that would be OK to me…..like I seriously can’t stand her, dani was better for him. God I have so many mixed feeling about this like I don’t hate her but I don’t like her but then I happy for Liam but not really….urgh

Colleen

Posted at 2:41 PM on January 17, 2014

Sophia wasn’t the one who rejected Liam 22 Times !!!!!!!!!!! Liam confirmed it was a girl called Emily !!!!!!!!!!!! Please change that !!!!!!

Ashley Martinez

Posted at 9:50 PM on January 1, 2014

she is a nice girl but Danielle Peazear is so mutch better

Rozi

Posted at 10:39 AM on January 15, 2014

oh yes…but liam…:(…

Jess

Posted at 9:55 AM on December 30, 2013

Don’t get me wrong I love sophia. but, she rejected him 22 times, and now that he’s famous she’ll say yes. that’s just what I think..

Leila

Posted at 9:02 PM on January 17, 2014

I think the same thing

jess

Posted at 11:35 AM on February 9, 2014

I think the same

Lisza Horan

Posted at 10:49 PM on December 29, 2013

she didn’t reject him 22 times, it was another girl, Liam actually stated that in the Dare To Dream book, so if you’re going to be talking stuff about her, then get your facts right.

Alexandra

Posted at 12:09 PM on December 27, 2013

WOW Sophia doesnt even have a Twitter, and its funny how not that he is famous that she is suddenly in love with him. They aren’t right for each other. I miss payzer. But I respect Sophia and Liams relationship. please no hate

directioner

Posted at 6:45 AM on December 26, 2013

Os true tht sophia os pregnant? I think that will be so cute, the payne family! :3

Leila

Posted at 9:01 PM on January 17, 2014

No, it’s not true, if I was I wouldn’t be alive right now.

Jackie

Posted at 8:11 PM on December 25, 2013

LLOOOOOLLLL…. JUST CHECKED HER TWITTER AND….#SLUT, #LiamIsToGoodForYou, and #YouCouldBeHisMother

My butt