Lee Thompson Young Played Suicide Victim Before His Death

Mon, August 19, 2013 3:41pm EST by 15 Comments
Lee Thompson Young Suicide
Courtesy of ABC

Delisha

Posted at 12:40 AM on August 31, 2013

That just F***ed Me up by Watchin that. :(((( May he rest in peace!! My heart is broken. Miss you!!

Gwendolyn

Posted at 11:18 AM on August 30, 2013

only God knows… i pray that God be with his love ones. That God have mercy on his soul, he was a bueatiful man, inside and out…

Brenda Fox

Posted at 11:42 PM on August 21, 2013

This could have been used as easy prey. All That is needed to convince the general public that the actor committed suicide.

Lisa 7

Posted at 12:05 AM on August 21, 2013

I AM PISSED! There is NOTHING he could have done or been that would turn me off from him. I wouldn’t care if he was gay/straight/stupid/, ANYTHING! I’m SO MAD, hurt and I just don’t understand it. He was so handsome too. He’s in my prayers, but I am heartbroken and angry. NOTHING could be that bad. So many people loved and cared about him. I wish he could have found someone to talk to. I’m so sorry. To his family…………He will be in prayers ALWAYS! I’m so sorry.

Kathy Cobb

Posted at 1:47 AM on August 27, 2013

Sometimes, those who seem to have everything to live for are the ones who are most alone. Perhaps, the more people who were around him made him feel even lonelier. Feeling disconnected and lost is a powerful feeling, especially when you know you have everything to live for. You think that if you can feel this bad at the best time of your life, that the rest of your life is going to feel unbearable. I’m not making excuses for suicide; I am just trying to understand it. I am also wondering if it is possible that it was not a suicide because someone as kind as Lee would not check out without saying goodbye to his mother. I keep wishing that this were an episode of Rizzoli & Isles, and that Jane would do her “gumshoe thing” and Maura would do her “doctor thing” and between the two of them, they would prove that he did not commit suicide. Or better yet, he was not really dead, and that he was deep undercover. Wishful thinking I guess . . .

alicia smith

Posted at 2:30 PM on March 20, 2014

kathy cobb, i know i am a year or so late but that was deep what you said, if you’re not in the medical profession maybe you should consider, i had to write that down, not for plaigerism but in general

Lizzzy

Posted at 4:48 AM on September 5, 2013

It is hard to hear this but FYI u never know the demons a person is facing….and though life does not appear that bad in YOUR eyes you never know some else’s hell. God is aware of his internal struggles…may he have mercy…..so so sad.

SophiaRobyn

Posted at 2:03 PM on August 20, 2013

My deepest condolences to his family friends and co stars. Just wish he didn’t have to go through his tribulation or depression alone. His character committing suicide 4 years prior has nothing to do with this event. If he jumped off a building then maybe

Peter Wall

Posted at 7:39 PM on August 19, 2013

please please tell me this site didnt use a pic from his onscreen suicide in a story about how he commuted suicide ? wow thats in really poor taste

Vonda Moore

Posted at 8:59 AM on August 20, 2013

Peter, I totally agree!! The media can be so thoughtless!!

Romme1930 (@Romme1930)

Posted at 4:49 PM on August 19, 2013

my buddy’s step-mother makes $77 hourly on the computer. She has been fired for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $16184 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site…..WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Kathy Cobb

Posted at 1:41 AM on August 27, 2013

Romme: Your spam is inappropriate and likely to make NONE of us buy anything you are selling.

Marchia Dolbow

Posted at 4:22 PM on August 19, 2013

Oh my gosh! What a tragedy! He wuz such a talented young man! He truly will be missed! I loved him in Ris & Isles! My prayers go out to his family & his family on Riz & Isles!! God Bless you!

David

Posted at 8:34 PM on August 19, 2013

Man life is rough! Sad news rip LTY

Donna

Posted at 5:02 AM on September 4, 2013

For one to understand depression first you must experience it depression is a dark place if you go into darkness it is very hard to find your way out darkness will have you kill yourself and your not even aware your in the dark I know I been there twice but I knew the third time I was not going to allow it to consume me I did it without medication or doctors I realized its a ever day fight with demons I still fight them today but i have the stools to survive darkness will make you kill yourself don’t allow it too sometimes even talking to doctors don’t help you must stand strong have faith and pray pray everyday people say if you talk to yourself your crazy well that’s how i survive and yes i also answer myself why not no one else wants to hear what I’m saying or answer me people pretend to support you but most don’t I’m still here thank you God