Lee Thompson Young Dead At 29: Ex-Disney Star Dies From Suicide

Mon, August 19, 2013 2:09pm EDT by 21 Comments
Lee Thompson Young Dead
Courtesy of TNT

Lady K

Posted at 9:22 PM on August 20, 2013

Hmm, okay, this could all be true, that he committed suicide and only his dearest ones would know the reasons it seems because this came out of nowhere. It seemed this young man was doing just fine then all of a sudden he’s dead, with no note, and a lot of unanswered questions. I’m not saying it’s true but I’m leaning more towards “something’s fishy here” side.

Rome

Posted at 10:28 AM on August 20, 2013

People are so quick to swallow up what the media says. If you read closely to most the word apparent and possible suicide are being used. So they dont know if it was exactly. I for one believe he was murdered. Im sure as many shows they have about killing its easy to set it up to look like suicide. He was killed just like most.

Lady Van Gotham

Posted at 12:28 AM on August 20, 2013

I don’t know about any of you, but it sounds more like a murder than a suicide for me.

Renee Brown

Posted at 11:01 PM on August 19, 2013

Please be sensitive when posting about suicide. There are many who have lost loved ones to suicide. If you can, read the book, When The Devil Visits dot com. This woman lost 4 family members to suicide. It changes your perspective.

Get Real

Posted at 4:54 PM on August 19, 2013

It’s so funny how people buy this story without knowing the details. How convenient that you don’t show up for work and they call your “landlord” to check on you, who does and discovers your body. That sounds fishy to me. They discovered what “appeared” to be a self-inflicted wound. That is not “conclusive”, it’s “speculative”. This is the entertainment industry where the seediest things happen behind closed doors and having worked in it for quite some time, smells like the usual; foul play. Yet they will serve the microwaved public their microwaved reason and they’ll down it with all the additives and preserves!!!

Romme1930 (@Romme1930)

Posted at 4:42 PM on August 19, 2013

my buddy’s step-mother makes $77 hourly on the computer. She has been fired for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $16184 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site…..WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Kaycee

Posted at 3:54 PM on August 19, 2013

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH-MY-GOD(cries)

jj

Posted at 3:44 PM on August 19, 2013

OMG all these people committing suicide, why????? My heart goes out to his family, as do my prayers. I am so sorry.

Deb

Posted at 3:39 PM on August 19, 2013

OMG!!!! I loved him on Rizzoli & Isles as Det. Barry Frost. RIP…..

Christine Palmer (@Christi15592433)

Posted at 3:37 PM on August 19, 2013

like Martin explained I didn’t know that a person able to profit $6100
in four weeks on the internet. have you seen this web site
.www.bar29.COℳ

becca

Posted at 3:18 PM on August 19, 2013

No matter what you going through suicide is not an option.

Amanda Gray Acosta

Posted at 5:40 PM on August 19, 2013

Until you are in their shoes, you cant say that. You have no idea what these people are thinking. When you slip into a deep depression and having suicidal thoughts then sometimes it seems to be the ONLY option. You dont understand whats going on so you should say its not an option. Its the ONLY option for some people and Im not saying its right but dont judge until you have been in their situation

zyggie

Posted at 10:08 AM on August 20, 2013

I understand what you are saying Amanda.
Prayers go out to his family and friends.

Alissa

Posted at 3:02 PM on August 19, 2013

So freaking sad, you just don’t know what others are going through, may he rest in peace.

Nubian

Posted at 2:59 PM on August 19, 2013

I can’t believe it, I loved him on Rizzoli & Isles as Det. Barry FROST!!

janet

Posted at 2:56 PM on August 19, 2013

I was so shock that I almost drop my kindle on the floor…I could not touch it for a while because I did not want to know the reason why he died..dammit, I`m going to miss him.

aquarius64

Posted at 2:32 PM on August 19, 2013

I’m stunned. He must have had some serious issues for him to believe this was the only option. Prayers to the family.

cindy

Posted at 2:17 PM on August 19, 2013

uuuuhhhhhh!!! I’m chocking from disbelief!! My throat is so filled up right now. NOOOOO!!!!!!

Lisa 7

Posted at 2:16 PM on August 19, 2013

SO SORRY! What the hell is going on in Cali? Water? Glad I changed and didn’t want to be an actor. SO SAD! PRAYERS!

Drea

Posted at 6:44 PM on August 19, 2013

Idk this is crazy im soo cerious why is everyone takeing there own life I dont understand and why not reach out for help before makeing a choice like that I loved his skills he was really good but at the end cant know one say what happend onky him and god knows

Ronald

Posted at 4:48 AM on August 21, 2013

It’s very important that we surround ourselves with people who care about our wellbeing. Having a high stressed job without that support is a recipe for depression.When depression sets in and one becomes suicidal ,sees no way out of their issues then irrational decisions are the end result.