Paulina Gretzky confirmed on August 17 that she’s engaged to Dustin Johnson. While we already know he’s a pro golfer, we wanted to know a bit more, so we did a bit of digging. And now we know why Paulina has ‘never been happier!’
Paulina Gretzky, the sexy daughter of NHL superstar Wayne Gretzky, is officially engaged after her PGA golfer boyfriend, Dustin Johnson, popped the question and “she said yes!!!” So who exactly is she marrying? Keep reading to find out all about Dustin!
Dustin Johnson — Five Things To Know About Paulina Gretzky’s Fiance
1. Dustin was born in Columbia, South Carolina, and played collegiate golf at Coastal Carolina University. He currently resides in Jupiter, Florida.
2. Dustin is the first player since Tiger Woods to win at least once in each of his first six seasons coming out of college.
3. Dustin’s middle name is Hunter.
4. Dustin and Paulina’s dad, Wayne Gretzky, were partners in the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
5. Dustin stands at 6’4″ and weighs 190 pounds.
Well, we can certainly she why Paulina is ecstatic to be engaged to Dustin — he’s a real catch!
Dustin Johnson & Paulina Gretzky Engaged
Paulina, 24, posted a picture of her and Dustin, 29, kissing with a huge engagement ring on her finger on August 17. “Never Been Happier,” she said.
Dustin also posted a picture of Paulina’s ring on Twitter and wrote, “she said yes!!!”
Paulina and Dustin were first reported to be a couple when she traveled with him to a PGA Tour event in Kapalua, Hawaii in January. After only eight months, the two are now engaged to be married!
Congratulations to the happy couple!
WATCH: Paulina Gretzky For ‘Flare’ February 2013
— Chris Rogers
More Celebrity Engagements:
- ‘Teen Wolf’ Star Tyler Posey Is Engaged — Report
- Ashley Tisdale & Christopher French Get Engaged In NYC — Report
- Savannah Guthrie Engaged To Boyfriend Of Four Years