Princess Diana: New Death Investigation — Was She Murdered?

Sun, August 18, 2013 11:16am EDT by 20 Comments
Princess Diana Death
SplashNews

guessed

Posted at 2:41 AM on August 20, 2013

“I am sitting here at my desk today in October, longing for someone to hug me and encourage me to keep strong and hold my head high. This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous. (The princess then identified where she felt the threat and danger would come from) … is planning ‘an accident’ in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for Charles to marry……”

georgevreelandhill2010

Posted at 3:49 PM on August 19, 2013

Diana was not murdered.
What a bunch of crap.
Her death was the result of a drunk driver going too fast to avoid paparazzi.
He lost control of the car and that was that.
No one from the military was involved.

George Vreeland Hill

guessed

Posted at 1:37 AM on August 20, 2013

That sounds like an invitation to look at all your blogs and youtube videos and FB posts and such. Why don’t you just quickly narrow it down for us right here?

Heath

Posted at 11:44 AM on August 19, 2013

Check out Amazon for this novel, “Princess Diana The Day She Didn’t Die.” It’s the first ever book to consider how Diana’s life may have been, had she survived the car crash.

guessed

Posted at 6:37 AM on August 19, 2013

I am going to join the many people here with the feeling it was no accident. I have looked into the theories out there and some details are chilling.

TimD

Posted at 5:34 AM on August 19, 2013

The Monarch had to get rid of Diana because they would never allow future England’s king to have an Arab brother!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 5:04 AM on August 19, 2013

Sean Lopez

Posted at 4:41 AM on August 19, 2013

This whole thing is crazy. Here’s the letter that was released months ago!
ttp://redalertlive.com/2013/03/19/death-princess-diana-murder-accident/

Robb7

Posted at 7:45 PM on August 18, 2013

Sounds like a PR push for the Diana movie. Sorry, I doubt the Queen of England or Charles had Diana killed. Talk about a whacky conspiracy theory!

ivan

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 18, 2013

Conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen. John kennedy, Robert Kennedy, M.L. King, a pope, and others. In J.K. we have L. Johnson, the Mafia, the FBI, The CIA, Castro, and aliens. It never ends. The only thing that matters is solid evidence; we shall see.

Jan

Posted at 12:16 PM on August 18, 2013

I believe this is coming back around because the Queen is about to step down and the British do not want Prince Charles to take the throne. They want Prince William to take the throne because of his enormous appeal to the world, and everyone knows that the monarchy will be in peril if Prince Charles takes the throne.

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 12:12 PM on August 18, 2013

Never believed this was an accident. I don’t think anyone did.

Someone watching

Posted at 12:11 PM on August 18, 2013

It was definately no accident. Ive read in so many places that the Queen disliked her and that Princess Diana found out some things that she shouldnt have.

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 12:15 PM on August 18, 2013

I agree. It was too set up. Late night. Guy was drugged and driving. Cover up somewhere. Too bad it took so long. Now her sons are happy and it all is coming up again. If they just did their job from the beginning……..

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 12:10 PM on August 18, 2013

I never believed this was an accident. I don’t think anyone did.

jj

Posted at 11:52 AM on August 18, 2013

Charles had her taken down so he could be rid of her and marry that horrible Camilla. MY OPINION

Kyle

Posted at 12:39 PM on August 18, 2013

That what my mom is always stating for the past years! Hahah!

sam

Posted at 1:11 AM on August 19, 2013

What a ridiculous thing to say. Charles would not kill Diana to marry Camilla, he and Diana were already divorced, and both moved on. Diana had her own man.

abe

Posted at 11:45 AM on August 18, 2013

we never know but I doubt it was an “Accident”.

Steve Sutton

Posted at 6:57 AM on August 31, 2013

I blame THE GODS , cross them at your peril, no human hands were to blame.