Taylor Swift & More: Celebs Who Hate Their Friends’ Loves

Sun, August 18, 2013 8:30am EDT by 8 Comments
FameFlyNet

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 3:11 PM on August 18, 2013

I agree with EVERY ONE OF THESE! Kim sucks. Justin sucks. Will is SO SMART to keep his kid out of the trashions. I AGREE!

merna

Posted at 1:25 PM on August 18, 2013

taylor never hated justin ever she hates how he is doing to her BFF and making her cry all the time

taylorswiftlover

Posted at 1:20 PM on August 20, 2013

i agree :) finally someone who understands :’)

abe

Posted at 10:20 AM on August 18, 2013

don’t trust Beyonce, folks.
SHE IS MORE TRICKY THAN YOU THINK!!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 10:07 AM on August 18, 2013

corrinia williams

Posted at 8:39 AM on August 18, 2013

I mean its one thing if Justin and Selena are together,and she is hating on them.but they’re not,so why talk about it.they are just friends who u know have feelings for each other,but Justin won’t stay committed.maybe Taylor hates her being friends with him,or hates that they still hang out,but we don’t know that,its between Justin/Selena,and Taylor/Selena!!leave them alone!if she hates him,let her do so,if Justin and Selena are friends,let them be friends,(which I’m sure they are friends)!because just because he goes to her party and has so called p.d.a with her(there’s no proof),and gave her a rose(as a friend)because my friend d gave me a rose,and candy for valentines.and I’m a girl,and so is she,it doesn’t mean nothing.she kissed him on the cheek so what.she was just saying congrats for winning and award and good luck.calm down people!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 8:35 AM on August 18, 2013

Why is everyone still stressing about it.so what if Taylor hates Justin.obviously whatever Taylor is saying is working,because they still aren’t together yet.and she is right,even I thought I hate Taylor because she can’t sing,she is right because Justin is a bad influence for Selena.he hurts her feelings,and they broke up,something Selena probably never thought would happen.they care about each other,but its not just Taylor that broke them up,its mostly Justin.his bad attitude,and negative behavior is what’s causing ”Jelena” to not be getting together.its not just Taylor,its Justin and his future baby mamas!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 8:42 AM on August 18, 2013

All these other people are just being protective of their friends.they care.u don’t gotta hate on them cause they care about their friends.I don’t think Kim and kanye are a good couple at all,she pretty,and he uglier than dirt.liam,and miley are a bad couple.and so is rhianna and Chris!!jaden and Kylie I don’t know about their ”relationship”but I don’t care about them.