Larry Shippers: Did 1D Fans Commit Suicide Over Negative Documentary?

Sat, August 17, 2013 4:09pm EDT by 27 Comments
Who Is Larry Shippers?
Bauer Griffin

sarah

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 15, 2014

Ok Im following this ig account and her captions are really long like shell talk about Narry shippers and how they’re so rude for no dang reason… and thats how i got interested lol

Lucy

Posted at 10:44 PM on November 2, 2013

That’s really sad I hope fans didn’t kill themselves over this and I don’t believe that Harry and Louis are gay I just think they try to be funny. I also believe that this is part of what inspired the song Diana because it is protecting suicidal fans and all of the fans from the bad in the world. For any of you fans that are insecure about yourselves, don’t be. Remember, it’s about you. Not about the horrible people who make you miserable just stay true to yourselves. I love One DIrection and they’re fans are the best in the world!

Emily

Posted at 3:49 PM on September 20, 2013

I′m larry stylinson shipper.I believe harry and louis are in love.But…it hurts when I know that my family (larry shippers) suicide themselves :’( I love larry and my family♥

Katie Connor

Posted at 6:19 PM on October 2, 2013

Don’t Larry Shippers even want to know what Harry and Louis think? They always say they’re NOT in a relationship, and as true fans do you want to be with 1D instead of against? Just stop and think about 1D, It’s them not you. They’re the ones possible in/out of a relationship not you!

Emily

Posted at 4:47 PM on November 5, 2013

LOUIS OR HARRY NEVER DENIED THAT THEY′RE IN ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP.

1d faan

Posted at 4:16 AM on August 23, 2013

i love one direction. i am a huge directioner. i dont ship Larry Stylinson…. but if i would.. id never commit suicide. life is precious. dont waste it like that.

mrs. horan

Posted at 2:52 PM on August 22, 2013

not gonna rant even thou I want to “im tired and its winter”-hazza lol. just gunna say fake. this whole thing is bs especially the documentary. that’s not what directioners are about real directioners are here to support the guys and real directioners support their girfriends. huh, I guess I did kinda rant didn’t I oh well.

Victory

Posted at 10:08 AM on August 21, 2013

One direction is not stupid!!! Millions of people love and adore them! What if someone started bashing a celeb the you love !! And maybe just maybe you can have the some of those rotten rotten people out there will someday open up there hearts and realize they were wrong and just because some people are drinking hater-aid doesn’t mean others have to!! So will you please just top the hating and just love !!! And yes maybe some of one direction songs are a little volgar but the also have good message and I have no problem with the sweet adorable 5 members of one direrection!!!!!!!!!!!’

Sam

Posted at 12:15 PM on August 20, 2013

One direction and directioners are stupid

MIXETIONER

Posted at 8:23 AM on August 21, 2013

So is your opinion ;)

~HazzazDimples

Posted at 8:08 PM on August 21, 2013

You obviously dont know TALENT when you see it

mrs. horan

Posted at 2:44 PM on August 22, 2013

really? stupid? billions of fans, dollars, followers on twitter. I can understand not liking their music (sort of) but stupid, really, somebody’s jealous. and were not stupid, were smart enough to have good taste in guys.

anoooo

Posted at 6:18 PM on September 9, 2013

they have billions of nothing you dumb twat.

Bronte

Posted at 9:54 AM on August 18, 2013

The whole thing is stupid… its trending on instagram as well. Obvs it didnt happen. People are saying 90+ girls have killed themselves….Its stupid

Paves

Posted at 7:31 AM on August 18, 2013

this is silly…i uhm,wow..life is precious

Nica

Posted at 4:58 AM on August 18, 2013

So that’s why it was trending…

Kyla

Posted at 1:10 AM on August 18, 2013

Wow just wow I mean I like one direction but this!!! This is what comes to my mind when I see this ‘I’m a directioner les watch tv! Oh yeah one direction show!!!’ After… ‘ how dare they!!! Imma kill myself now!’ -_- really? Man

abe

Posted at 12:01 AM on August 18, 2013

……..so it was true all the time?

Emily Rpse

Posted at 8:40 PM on August 17, 2013

Of course they didn’t! Within 2 hours of the documentary airing they were claiming 14 people had committed suicide. So with things taken into account such as parents discovering the bodies, paramedics being called, being taken to hospital, stomachs being pumped etc and then grieving parents going straight online to post about it (as we know grieving parents clearly always do…) this could not have happened and circulated in 2 hours! Plus its almost 2 days later and no names have been released, no confirmations of any kind, and all the accounts who apparently did it have had activity in the past few hours. Its just a group of stupid young girls trying to get attention for getting bad publicity.

Kyla

Posted at 1:13 AM on August 18, 2013

Yeah your right. But what I don’t get is why teenage girls are ‘killing themselves over a couple of guys.

Shivy

Posted at 4:51 AM on August 21, 2013

It’s not just over “a couple of guys”. It’s over being looked down on for what you believe in. I myself am a Larry shipper. If you saw the hate that we get for believing that two people are in love with each other, then maybe you’d understand. It’s not just the larry shippers who get hate, but we do get hated on quite a bit. And half the time it’s not just saying that ‘Larry Stylinson’ isn’t real. People out there have said that Larry shippers should just kill themselves. I wish I could explain how upset it makes me knowing that a few members of my family could’ve taken their lives because of cyber-bullying. And it was all just because they believed in something.

mrs. horan

Posted at 2:53 PM on August 22, 2013

ya the whole thing is bs

guff

Posted at 7:30 PM on August 17, 2013

This has 4chan written all over it, they did get a bunch of beiber fans to shave their heads via twitter

katherinebridge (@katheri84340829)

Posted at 7:24 PM on August 17, 2013

as Chris responded I’m taken by surprise that people can profit $8290 in four weeks on the computer. have you read this page…WWW.ℛush64.COM

Denise

Posted at 5:59 PM on August 17, 2013

WTF!
This is why I don’t let my child use Social Media!
There is some crazy @$$! stuff out there.
Keep your kids off the Social Media sights people. It has no place in their lives, and just invites crap like this into your home.
You can’t watch them 24/7, but at least if they can’t access it, that would be one less thing you have to worry about.
This world is so messed up!

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 7:53 PM on August 17, 2013

Good for you. Good mom. I agree. I’m glad my kids are grown now. This is a weird, sick , tough world these days. I wish they never found computors. life was so much easier back then.

A

Posted at 5:03 PM on August 17, 2013

:-/ what did i just read is this real life