Robert Pattinson Reveals His Old Secret To Meeting Girls

Fri, August 16, 2013 2:33pm EDT by 17 Comments
Robert Pattinson Meeting Girls
Courtesy of Dior

Misfit Chick

Posted at 11:32 AM on August 17, 2013

Time for Twihards to UNITE no matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are. I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains all the cheating scandal and what’s been going on, since – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 3:53 PM on August 23, 2013

@LUCY NO ROBERT PATTINSON AND KRISTEN STEWART. ARE CAST IN THE TWO TOP ROLE`S OF FIFTY SHADES OF GREY. NOW WHAT YOU AND HWL GOINH TO SAY?

Lucy

Posted at 11:16 AM on August 17, 2013

I think Rob went to Kristen’s home that weekend because he wanted to tell her he bought a new home and was moving on with is life. In the long run I don’t think they would have made it because most early year relationships don’t last. It’s too bad that after four years they couldn’t have found a better way to do it. I know they don’t owe the fans an explanation but it was the Twilight fans that made them. Kristen seems to want an independant life with a goal of self-improvement. Twilight has catapulted him into a space where he said he would never go. I don’t know why but I think Rob is laughing at us.

guest

Posted at 3:29 PM on August 17, 2013

Used to love this guy but in all the Dior interviews he sounds like a jerk…like he was such a victim until last year. Weird.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 9:36 AM on August 18, 2013

Why would he go to her home and tell her that why would he tell her anything
Your pulling a long bow here love? He didnt tell her he was staying at KPs her pal
He didnt tell her he as running around with RK . He didnt need to tell her anything she could have seen it everyday in sites like this. Kristen was im sure well aware of RPs doings.
Im sure RP is doing exactly what he wants and maybe has wanted for a couple of years.
I do think he had a liason not ness sexual with Crons daughter I think he thinks hes invincable.
Kristen had her day her uses. Even if last year had never happened dont think theyd be together.
Hes a different person to the one he purported to be for last 5 years know changes that much.
NOne of us know how the lived loved nothing we werent in their bedroom or house or circle.
I think he went there cos of the TEEN AWARDS maybe someone told him he had to go who knows.
But shes off in a week or 2 maybe when she returns the tag will be gone or it will be a new one.
What ever girl if any he goes with next wont be pliable like Kristen he will have to aknowledge her.
Kristen well when she starts to date YOU can see it now POOR ROB and WILL SHE CHEAT AGIN
But it will onl be on crap sited like this one in normal life people wont give a toss about R@K life

katie

Posted at 9:17 AM on August 17, 2013

he is a handsome, interesting and very likable young man. With so many jelous observers just dying to pull him down. Have no fear Rob, mature adults do not believe what is written about you.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 9:13 AM on August 17, 2013

It’s time for Twihards to UNITE no matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are. I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains all the cheating scandal and what’s been going on, since – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

nicky

Posted at 6:18 AM on August 17, 2013

Rob is looking stunningly gorgeous for this entire Dior campaign

PotH

Posted at 1:27 AM on August 17, 2013

Who cares for him anymore? He was fake all these years. But true face of Mr Pattinson will be reveal soon.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 12:34 AM on August 17, 2013

Alejandrina

Posted at 9:54 PM on August 16, 2013

He is gorgeous and he doesn´t need tricks to attract girls he just neeed smail.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 9:39 AM on August 18, 2013

AND A big d>>>>> AND milLIONS OF THICK HEADED BIMBOS THAT WONT MAKE U JEL

mb

Posted at 6:37 PM on August 16, 2013

gorgeous but also a liar. he needs to be truthful in that relationship and let kristen get some peace from the patz. he is the one keeing the hate going for her by acting the victim.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 12:35 AM on August 17, 2013

You’re wrong – there are very good reasons why they don’t say anything to correct these lies. Visit my blog. It’s time for Twilight Fans to UNITE no matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are. I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains all this stuff and what’s been going on – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

nicky