Kristen Stewart: ‘Crushed’ That Robert Pattinson Moved To Beverly Hills

Fri, August 16, 2013 5:11pm EDT by 104 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Hurt
Fameflynet/Courtesy of Twitter

Guess

Posted at 5:10 AM on August 18, 2013

Kris flat-butt is all alone now and her stupid heart has been broken!

Misfit Chick

Posted at 3:14 AM on August 18, 2013

Time for all Twihards to UNITE – It doesn’t matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are. I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains all the cheating scandal and what’s been going on, since – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

PotH

Posted at 12:32 AM on August 18, 2013

For Kristen is better to be far away from this guy. He has nothing to offer to her. Nothing. I hope she is over with him forever as a boyfriend..
She can forget also friendship with him. Because the guy is on the way to self-destruction. And she not need more drama in hers life.

Smile

Posted at 11:32 PM on August 17, 2013

TMZ has a story that Rob shoved the face of a security guard when he left a club on Friday night. Rob thought the guy was a PAPPZ. And Rob was surrounded. Does anyone know if that happened when Rob was leaving the Bobby Long concert?

Misfit Chick

Posted at 10:03 PM on August 17, 2013

Time for Twihards to UNITE – It doesn’t matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are. I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains all the cheating scandal and what’s been going on, since – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

elaine

Posted at 6:19 PM on August 17, 2013

Puuuleeezzz! Its not like he left the country. He is only 9 miles away..so what?

Kristen is not CRUSHED! She is relieved

Posted at 4:17 PM on August 17, 2013

HWL Stop making Kristen out to be the “sad”, “crushed” “hurting” ex-girlfriend like Rob is such a prize. He is a total loser and everybody can see that now that he is showing his true colors. She is a strong, fearless, survivor that will wither this storm and come out victorious! Not sure if he really loved her or was simply waiting for the twilight movies contract to end so he could get out of the relationship. He “played” her and the fans all the way to the bank. The minute the bell rang on the final round of the premieres he was “outta there.” She probably was neglected and ignored behind closed doors. Could be why she accepted RS advances. She was probably starving for attention and affection. She most definitely deserves better. I also think she dumped him the 2nd time around. After his KP weekend in NYC I think that was the final straw for Kristen. I would have dumped him too! Oh Yeah, “Karma” has his address.

Katie

Posted at 10:37 PM on August 18, 2013

I agree totally. Kristen put up with a lot from him. I believe she dumped him when he got stupid about his birthday. Everything always had to be his way. He just plays until he gets it. Kristen is strong, and she’s smart enough and has enough support to move on. And, she has a really strong fan base.

mj

Posted at 12:36 AM on August 19, 2013

I agree completely.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 3:28 PM on August 17, 2013

Time for Twihards to UNITE. It doesn’t matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are. I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains all the cheating scandal and what’s been going on, since – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

glo

Posted at 2:03 PM on August 17, 2013

Who cares! SWATH was a good movie. She can work without him. Can they not be linked constantly. It’s over. Separate their stories and news. If there is none without inferring something is brewing follow someone else. Thanks.

Guest

Posted at 1:39 PM on August 17, 2013

Kristen is strong, I doubt that she’s still so heartbroken. Its only the tabs who print anything to sell. She seems to enjoy a quieter lifestyle and hanging out with her true friends she’s grown up with. Sounds normal to me.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 1:06 PM on August 17, 2013

Nobody knows anything yet again ,he is 9 miles away in a gated community ie 10/15 mins away he’s just fed up with paps outside his door continuously if he wants to meet K he will still find a way ,they have before ,they have had plenty of practice at escaping when they want to .Of course they are both sad the way things have turned out,they want their own identities back and more importantly a life without the media following their every move.So wish them both well in their endeavours and let them move on if that is their decision nobody else’s business anyway.

Guest

Posted at 4:57 AM on August 18, 2013

Well said Samuelle. Fans trashing K or R doesn’t solve anything or helping them.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 11:31 AM on August 17, 2013

Time for Twihards to UNITE no matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are. I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains all the cheating scandal and what’s been going on, since – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

guest

Posted at 3:32 PM on August 17, 2013

OMG STOP YOU ARE WORSE THAN SPAM!

director

Posted at 9:38 AM on August 17, 2013

you put these people in danger with your repeated obsession , they are done ..give them PEACE

lollyikens

Posted at 9:22 AM on August 17, 2013

All of the news that might be half true and half lies is just typical of the guessing game of the celebs of what they are doing or thinking. I was sucked into the lies and became hopeful and then became sad. I have decided to stop reading any news about them for now. Still love you Kristen and Rob!

Misfit Chick

Posted at 9:12 AM on August 17, 2013

It’s time for Twihards to UNITE no matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are. I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains all the cheating scandal and what’s been going on, since – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

ME

Posted at 8:40 AM on August 17, 2013

I really hate the narrative that the tabs are going with-poor, dumped Kristen and happy, single Rob. Whilst the breakup was most likely initiated by him, i doubt that she will be alone and heartbroken forever. She is young, very beautiful and successful and has that right amount of attitude and vulnerability that attracts men. So she will be alright as well. My gut feeling based on his recent visit is that they are talking but taking it slowly to see if there is any hope for this relationship to work out. Last time they allowed their heart to rule their decision and understandably their issues persisted. Whether they work it out or not, they should be left alone!

conniecappadonia

Posted at 7:59 AM on August 17, 2013

All stories printed are lies leave them please just making money off them I lovethem both

AND....nice try

Posted at 6:00 AM on August 17, 2013

Drunk pics of leaving Bobby Long concert….flattering

director

Posted at 9:40 AM on August 17, 2013

big lie, he isn’t drunk stop the slander , you are just mad because he left with a beautiful girl..not the average Stewart

Guest

Posted at 5:04 AM on August 18, 2013

I didn’t see any drunk pictures. Rob looked fine and had a bottle of water in his hand. Sure, he was at the concert and he might have had a beer or two. There is nothing wrong with that and it doesn’t mean he was drunk. You don’t get drunk after a couple of drinks. If you do, you are a little pussy who can’t hold a drink.

His Big EGO.

Posted at 11:03 PM on August 18, 2013

Guest—Abottle of water Lets try a bottle of vodka . That is his alcohol of choice. Vodka and water look like the same thing. Sorry to say he is a drunk,drug,backstabbing,abusive coward. He has used her and the fans of Twilight to make himself rich. Katy Perry told us how he was totally in love with her while he was with Kristen(not just friends) Kristen made him what he is today.With out her he and his buddies the Brit Pack would be sitting in some pub in England ..DRUNK…BROKE..and no one but no one would know who the failed musician was. He is riding on a giant ego trip. Oh well the bigger thay are the harder they fall. His out of control behavior is just beginning and we are just now seeing the real Rob Pattinson

LissaCaldina

Posted at 5:32 AM on August 17, 2013

Makes me think

Posted at 5:30 AM on August 17, 2013

Why stop in and see fan now???..while avoiding them for so long??? Twiight has been over…. Something is fishy in vodka town

guest23

Posted at 2:56 AM on August 17, 2013

HL if rumours are to be believed, Rob is renting a house in Beverley HIlls. Moving and renting are two different things

ann

Posted at 2:09 AM on August 17, 2013

Bonnie will you stop trying to make her sound pathetic. She is not crying and her friends do not talk to you I thought we had established these facts Bonnie along with the fact that you lie. I don’t doubt that Rob moved away to get away from all the old memories. It’s hard to have new girls over spending the night worrying that your ex might drive by and see what you are up to. But that goes both ways, I’m sure that Rob no longer has keys to Kristens, or if she was smart she had the locks changed. That is always a better move. She might want to change her landscaping in the front yard, maybe plant some more nice trees. You know something the paparazzi can’t spy through like poison Sumak, a little poison ivy, And wouldn’t it be nice to find out who is letting them in the gate. Anybody know when she will be heading to Europe????? Then maybe Bonnie and Hollywood Lies can stop putting their names together in articles. You know we, and when I say we maybe I really mean only me. The reason that I loved them together had very little to do with the Twilight Saga. I loved their playfulness with each other, the way she would touch him, so gently, and the way he would move over closer to her when he knew she was nervous of the crowd. They both acted like they couldn’t get enough of each other. And I don’t think that they are running away from each other completely because of the paparazzi, and us their fans, and that they want to put the Twilight Saga behind them. Or that they can’t go out without having us all yelling for them. They’re afraid if they love each other that much that they will lose their own identity.. Look ok so it’s time to take me off to the looney bin. (I’ll be ready in 15 minutes) I must be getting crazy. But I thought a lot about this whole situation and this is how they made me feel. Maybe we will treat the next stars that want to be together nicer. but I’m not going to bad mouth either of them , they tried and failed and we helped them by taking sides and acting crazy. Now it’s over and we can all rest and be supportive of both of them. I think that will make them both happy. Not as happy as they could have been together, but oh well.

anon

Posted at 4:48 AM on August 17, 2013

Lovely sentiments Ann and heart rendering. These two were hounded and I think it got to them in the end and needed to finish the relationship. So, so sad. The love they obviously had for each other was there to see for everyone. I hope Kristen will hold her head up high and find a person that loves her deeply, but I somehow think that will be a very long time off. Kristen is hurt and missing her best friend and she will not recover too quickly. Rob I think is on a very dangerous path, drinking, partying and flirting with women. It is shocking that he is doing this so soon, but hey he has to move on with his life, just thought he was not this guy who would do these sort of things. His true self is certainly coming out. Lets all of us love what they both had and give them some space. We might not like what Rob does or what Kristen does, but it is their lives not ours.

katie

Posted at 8:39 AM on August 17, 2013

Very good job Ann. I think most true fans of Rob, Kristen and Twilight pretty much feel the same way. Let this young couple move ahead, get over the end of their relationship and be able to live their lives with respect and privacy.

Starfire Wolf

Posted at 2:07 AM on August 17, 2013

I think it’s sad that he had to move to a “Gated Community” to get away from the cheating, piece of crap slut. What did she think would happen when she first cheated and then got back in touch with Rupert Sanders after Rob forgave her for her first screw up? She knew he was one of the most desired men in the world when she was with Rob. So, Of course she has to cheat on him, because, yeah, that makes sense. Then because he loved her he forgives her that. So, what does the stupid skank do? She gets back in touch with her married former lover. To top off her stupidity sundae, she leaves her cel phone where Rob can find it and read the new texts between she and her adulterous lover!
Did she really think he would stay with her after that???
I’m just surprised that he didn’t move back to England.

Kindly Douche

Posted at 2:15 AM on August 17, 2013

lol!!!! You have an extra chromosome dude!!! hahahaha…..If that is all to be believed then I’m sure you have no problem believing the many stories of Rob with various women while he was with Kristen BEFORE she ever met Sanders. Nice day :)

Barry

Posted at 8:01 AM on August 17, 2013

You’re totally spot on! Kristen is not right in the head. She shows self destructive behavior.

G

Posted at 1:22 PM on August 17, 2013

When? You just made rhat up now didn’t youctu? The most self destructive thing she ever did was date Rob.

@starfire

Posted at 1:25 PM on August 17, 2013

Hey news for you, all 4 parties have moved on with their lives. And for you to keep bringing it up, you’re no better than the tabs as its just reminding them all over again, when its clear that each of them wants to move on. Liberty has moved on with a new guy and a new life already. Why don’t you read Robs interview, his own words. Basically the reason why he doesn’t go back to London, he even said it himself, London is not the same for him anymore. So he must like the party lifestyle and pap attention in LA, obviously.

Guest

Posted at 1:43 AM on August 17, 2013

don’t think hwl has sources that would reveal how Kristen feels over this. The fact he moves, says much, his actions speak volumes and he’s at Bobby’s concert tonight with out any sign of Kristen. The man’s moved on. I feel bad for Kristen re: the dogs. He really did walk out and took that which she loved most with him when he left. She’s going to be hurting for a while. Sad.

@guest

Posted at 1:33 PM on August 17, 2013

Kristen is fine as well. I doubt she’s still super sad and heartbroken that these tabs fabricate. Gossip rags Just want to sell. She’s moved on. It’s obvious she much prefers a quieter lifestyle than him.

just sayin

Posted at 12:43 AM on August 17, 2013

Can’t believe his family hasn’t intervened yet. The guy is destroying the positive reputation he had and trashing it. He needs someone to help him before it is too late. And his manager Nick is definitely not that person. If I was Rob I would keep a close eye on my money.

sighing

Posted at 1:35 AM on August 17, 2013

I agree I have a bad feeling about all this. I believe drugs are involved. His face is different and the EYES…..bugged! He is gonna end up crapped out in a CM room with his d$@k out and KP and Sia will be crying tears in their cocaine. What a shame.

Notsure

Posted at 1:39 AM on August 17, 2013

What would the intervene for? How is he destroying his positive rep, by moving??

guest

Posted at 3:35 PM on August 17, 2013

Claims to not have representation in last Dior interview

jjl

Posted at 8:45 PM on August 18, 2013

Thank God I only read this drama while I am getting aa nice hot bath.