Kristen Stewart: ‘Crushed’ That Robert Pattinson Moved To Beverly Hills

Fri, August 16, 2013 5:11pm EST by 104 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Hurt
Fameflynet/Courtesy of Twitter

Kimberly Kunkle

Posted at 2:32 AM on September 6, 2013

I feel the Robert & Kristen should get some relationshipcounseling. I just love this couple. I’m a Twilight Saga fan!! Counseling could help the two if them, sort their feelings out. I don’t get the poll about whether Rob, should invite her to his new house. So many no’s! Let him make that decision. I’m still team Rob & Kristen!

Turtle Kristen

Posted at 9:07 PM on August 19, 2013

Ahahaha Rob left you cause your dumb head is shaped like a turtle.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 2:37 PM on August 19, 2013

I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains the cheating scandal from the beginning all the way up until now – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans – ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories also DEBUNKED. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot. It’s time for all Twilight Fans to UNITE and SIGN – It doesn’t matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 2:17 AM on August 19, 2013

Rabbie the Rabbitt good name for him cos he acts like one

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 2:06 AM on August 19, 2013

I looked at the picture of him in the car with the fella sitting net to him and the girl far left
Looking ar Rob he is looking at the fella NOT the girl hes looking at the man under hooded eys as if he could eat him YUM really weird photo It actually looks quite sexual?

Misfit Chick

Posted at 2:37 PM on August 19, 2013

Margaret, you really are ridiculous, sometimes.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 10:41 PM on August 18, 2013

I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains the cheating scandal from the beginning all the way up until now – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot. It’s time for all Twilight Fans to UNITE and SIGN – It doesn’t matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 2:08 AM on August 19, 2013

Annie

Posted at 10:25 PM on August 18, 2013

A gated community seems like a wise choice to me. Whether or not these two are together now or were ever together for real the hounding they have had to endure is horrible. I wonder if they were so secretive because their relationship was all an act or if they thought that was the best way to go.
I guess we will never know. At least he can walk outside in peace in this new place and KS will be off to Europe for filming beginning on the 23rd.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 2:15 AM on August 19, 2013

NO not for 5 years maybe for a few months after TWI 1 it might have been a funny things to do and maintain it to make NM cos TWI was only supposed to be a one off BUT for 5 years 2008/2013
No way knowne gives up 5 years of their lives Kristen was 18 already could at that time have bought and sols Rob milion times over. She didnt need to play any charade. Rob maybe for a start he may have romanced her but there never was any romance seen so it sort of defeats the object you mention. No it was real or RS wouldnt have mattered shed have just said Rob and I hyad finished and an affair would have blown over if she was not attached to anyone BUT she didnt say a wrord not even the apoogy urban yths say she said she didnt shes never said a word about loving Rob and sorry its the last thing hed want and shed kow that. She sat and waited and he asked her back BUT it was a POISON chalice here is where I tink it may have not been real on his part. You never saw them one or 2 pictures before Xmas and i tihnk 1 or 2 before he went to Ozz. He didnt want to seem the dirty rat Im betting he tought shed break first she didnt s he acted as a single man in NY and hence the break I tink it was orchestrated by RP he wanted to end it
Tied to a 18 yr old would have been fine but a 23 yr old with her won mind NOPE not for Rabbie