Robert Pattinson: You Should Get Back Together With Kristen Stewart

Fri, August 16, 2013 10:35pm EST by 197 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Back Together
Splashnews

Fidelity morten ashley

Posted at 6:12 AM on September 3, 2013

Robert pliz reconcider yo ex galfrnd cz u guys ve got real love dnt let mi down cz yo my role model with kristen pliz gve her a second chance!

Gaby Grosvenor

Posted at 6:14 PM on August 30, 2013

I don’t think Robert Pattinson should get back with Kristen Stewart she has messed him around for too long. She is an American bimbo and Robert is a well educated man. Enough already!

Heidi

Posted at 6:22 PM on August 28, 2013

Rob is being a man staying away from the women who you too be his friend if she loved him she would have not cheated on him just saying. Not to be rude or anything. ;)

web site

Posted at 10:42 AM on August 27, 2013

Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you present here and can’t wait to take a
look when I get home. I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
Anyhow, wonderful site!

bella

Posted at 8:47 PM on August 26, 2013

please rob get back with kristen…you guys are ment to be together

kristine

Posted at 7:21 AM on August 26, 2013

Don’t be a coward Rob, be true to yourself, and that you will just find and get your true hapinees, Kristen wants to be with you again in a heartbeat, Just think about it, hope you can read this, For i’ts not too late.

Anon

Posted at 6:05 AM on August 24, 2013

There was always a feeling he was going to visit Kristen at her home post breakup, so it wasn’t surprising to me when he did visit her a few weeks ago. Now I wouldn’t be surprised if he jets off to Europe or go back to London for a supposedly break, but prob an excuse just to be closer to her.

Pam locklear

Posted at 9:06 PM on August 22, 2013

It is so great to finally stick up for Kristin . She cares nothing for the plastic lifestyle of Hollywood. Kristin has an intelligent mindset. Rob is only making himself look foolish. Rob get your act together and come out of a world of no real substance.

lol !

Posted at 10:56 AM on August 22, 2013

NEVER again !!

redster086

Posted at 10:48 PM on August 20, 2013

Bonnie you are soooo very right. You could see it in the way they looked at each other when the other one wasn’t looking. the love, THE STRONG LOVE, and deep unconditional love they have for each other. Love like that doesn’t come but once in a life time. It doesn’t sound like Kristen in the one with the commitment problem, It sounds a little like you might be afraid of being hurt again. She won’t do that again. She is the first so called ‘HOLLYWOOD STAR”, that admitted her mistake right away and didn’t try to hide it like the rest of the idiots in hollywood. she is a true person, in the truest sense of the word. She loves you, for you, not for what you stand for or what you can buy her, or give her just for being you. Don’t throw that away, run to it, cherish it, nurture it, and I promise it will bring the the deepest joy you will ever have in your life!!!!! FOREVER for better or worse.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 4:41 PM on August 20, 2013

There is a summary at on my blog that explains the ‘robsten’ cheating scandal from the beginning all the way up until now – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans – ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories also DEBUNKED. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot. It’s time for all Twilight Fans to UNITE and SIGN – It doesn’t matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are.

iwanna

Posted at 3:46 PM on August 20, 2013

i am a big fan of you guys!!Rob you should get back to Kristen!!!

Trey

Posted at 11:58 AM on August 20, 2013

Bonnie
You’ve gotta get the tweet from Mischa and one of Kristen fans that hates Rob to see where that Mischa false rumor started. Mischa wasn’t in town at all for awhile and is not in any inner circle with Rob. Rob is only acquaintances with Michelle R thru Nick Jarecki b/c their working together. Rob only close with his Britpack friends. He’s friendly with Nick J and Kevin Turren – writers and directors for career advice. Please fix this story. I think he and Kristen are trying to work it out, these false stories don’t help. Set the record straight. There’s proof.

ahhmee_rohhland

Posted at 10:57 AM on August 20, 2013

rob…maybe I have never experienced a heartbreak before,maybe I have never had a spouse cheat on me, but one thing I know is that running away from something that makes you happy, brings out the real you is never the answer to any problem…

Misfit Chick

Posted at 11:12 PM on August 19, 2013

There is a summary at the top of my blog that explains the cheating scandal from the beginning all the way up until now – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans – ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories also DEBUNKED. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot. It’s time for all Twilight Fans to UNITE and SIGN – It doesn’t matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are.

conniecappadonia

Posted at 9:20 PM on August 19, 2013

I don’t agree so manybstories rob bought the house for him and kristen their giving the tabloids what they want. Rob and kristen laughing the joke os on them way to go rob and kristen love y guys

Karen

Posted at 5:13 PM on August 19, 2013

I have been following this tragic break up since the beginning. I so hoped that this screen/reality romance would last forever. The charisma between two on & off screen was awesome. It reminded me of Bogey/Bacall & Tracey/Hepburn..what a love forever. Yes Kristen did cheat but we all have to remember that she is very, very young & probably more experienced in life than Rob,especially when it comes to romance & attention. I believe she got caught up in the “star “moment” & just lost it for just a sec that came around to Rob. I also believe that she hurt Rob deeply, which would be almost unbearable!!. It would be very hard for anyone whether love, friendship, or forever connection is involved to get over this. However, I do think these two r destined to be together forever, & that Rob is able to forgive Kristen & Kristen understand how lucky she is in the love she needs to hold on to. I HOPE & BELIEVE THESE TWO WILL COME FULL CIRCLE & MEET IN LOVE EVERLASTING AGAIN..

Misfit Chick

Posted at 2:35 PM on August 19, 2013

I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains the cheating scandal from the beginning all the way up until now – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans – ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories also DEBUNKED. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot. It’s time for all Twilight Fans to UNITE and SIGN – It doesn’t matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are.

jan

Posted at 10:10 AM on August 19, 2013

Well, well, well….An article that says it all….Just hope Rob reads it….Love those kids and truly believe they belong together….I feel he will come to that conclusion at the end of Blacklist…It should give him enough time…Just hope it won’t be to late….You said it all Bonnie…..

don't be stupid

Posted at 10:37 AM on August 19, 2013

@jan HWL is flipping and flopping again……….There is no split and now that kstew is done filming Camp X-ray she is wearing her ring and necklace again. No new house in BH and they still don’t care what people think.

Ellenj55

Posted at 1:38 PM on August 19, 2013

No she is not. Show a picture of that. She wears all kinds of rings. When they split, the jewelry was removed. Especially the necklace he bought her. She always wore it. Not now. She has also started wearing her ball caps forward too, or she wears nothing on her head. Don’t spread untrue stories. Don’t be like this site!

ana

Posted at 8:29 AM on August 19, 2013

we love to see theme again and hope they be back together love you guys

robsten 3 ever

Posted at 10:50 PM on August 18, 2013

ROB AND KRISTEN belong together, AND IT”S SO STUPID AND SAD THAT THEY PROBABLY HAD AN UNIMPORTANT ARGUMENT THAT SPLIT THEM UP OR WERE AROUND TOXIC FRIENDS WHO DID NOTHING BUT BREAK THEM UP FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT. ROB AND KRISTEN, YOU ONLY HAVE THIS LIFE TOGETHER. DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO MAKE IT. THE WORLD CAN SEE THAT YOU BOTH SHARE THE SAME LIGHT AND SOUL. Because you are made for each other and will always be a part of each other.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 5:46 PM on August 18, 2013

I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains the cheating scandal from the beginning and what’s been going on, since – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot. It’s time for all Twilight Fans to UNITE and SIGN – It doesn’t matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are.

nisanchan

Posted at 5:36 PM on August 18, 2013

people what are you talking about here?!just saying something bad about both of them.we know nothing about whats happening between them!but we know for sure that they are happy only together.just open your eyes!and try to support both of them!if you like them just be happy when they are happy!i see that someone here hates rob,and someone hates kris.please,stop it!i mean saying that stupid things…its horrible.ill rather say dirty!kristen and robert are so nice people…and theyre just having difficulties now.lets try to understand them and show our support.

Angie

Posted at 1:47 PM on August 19, 2013

@nisanchan well said thank you I will always support them because love them so much!

Cynthia Maria Costa

Posted at 4:10 PM on August 18, 2013

I’m prefer that Robert don’t have to get back together with Kristen. Poor for Robert. Sorry!

Lynn

Posted at 2:37 PM on August 18, 2013

Nice article Bonnie. Well put and probably mostly true. They are both so young however, and have minds of their own. I’m a grandmother who noticed a true chemistry between these two during the first film. Too bad they have had to let so much crap get in the way. I always thought they were perfect for each other. My mother use to say “if it’s meant to be, it will be”. We can only sit back and hope.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 1:00 AM on August 19, 2013

Lynn are you trying to get a JOB well put my arse Im nearly a NANA as well and i have been with my man since 19 and hate to tell you 27 isnt young my Nan was a MUM at 17 MY MUM a MUM at 20 me a MUM at 19 all married to the same men they started with. 27 in UK isnt young it full flush of adulthood men are married have kids and morts maybe its different in USA but hes ENGLISH
His parets will be concerned hes not as yet settled down. They didnt like Kristen soits said
They must hate what hes doing now hes the very cliche of HWOOD actors more money than sence and no films on the horizon either doff day fiff women diff club TODAY hes actually working on his bit in MTTS hooray but unless its rushed editing etc it wonr be seen till May 2014.
HOTM is canned was canned last may/June neither wanted to do it anymore
MBL is on hold till more moneys found but they may have found it but theres no mention of it?
QOTD isnt slated to start 2015 thats 2 years away long time he needs work and needs it asap
IM happy Kristen is going away in a few days off to Europe make her film maybe she will find a new man a REAL MAN