Taylor Swift & Matthew Gray Gubler Dating? — Their Romance Revealed

Fri, August 16, 2013 10:57am EDT by 51 Comments
Matthew Gray Gubler Taylor Swift Relationship
SplashNews, FameFlynet

Bunny

Posted at 7:14 AM on November 28, 2013

He’s way too good for her. He’s obviously a good guy. Hopefully he doesn’t get too involved and moves on. If he gave her his heart, she’d destroy it.

lauren deerwester

Posted at 4:20 PM on November 6, 2013

Matthew is totally out of her league. She jumps from one guy to the next, “collecting boyfriends” and then writing cheesy popsongs about them. The whole idea of them dating makes me wanna puke.

Emily

Posted at 9:19 AM on May 20, 2014

She’s only dated 6 famous people actually, and about 2 people in high school. That’s hardly going from “one guy to the next” especially considering she hasn’t dated anyone in over a year. She doesn’t date as much as people think she does, she’s just a normal girl in her 20s playing the field. Nothing wrong with that, the only difference is she’s famous and writes songs about her life.

sarah

Posted at 3:37 AM on November 5, 2013

Never date can’t stand her…

ggggg

Posted at 7:46 PM on October 11, 2013

if they date (I hope not) Matthew will get a horrible song written about him when they break up(which they will because Taylor is a jerk)! Although if him dating her makes him happy then by all means have fun but be carful and do cute things that way the only thing she can say in her song is ” he gave me chocolates, and flowers and hugs and kisses, but I broke up with him that way I could write this song…”

CrasyK

Posted at 9:17 PM on October 1, 2013

I would wright a thousend songs for matthew ;) <3

Beth

Posted at 11:49 AM on October 1, 2013

Don’t get me wrong, Taylor Swift is great; but her relationships never last long and she always writes a song about the guy. MGG deserves so so much better than her!

thetay

Posted at 1:34 PM on October 5, 2013

I so totally agree with you. I cannot imagine dear lovely MGG to be hurt by this gal. :( He definitely deserves someone who will not write a song about him after a breakup.

Amy Nicole

Posted at 9:34 AM on September 18, 2013

Noooo! He deserves a lot better, she’d just write a song about him if they broke up, he’s such a nice guy! She just goes from guy to guy to guy to guy…

Katiebugg

Posted at 8:07 PM on September 16, 2013

I know, I know. I’m late. But I honestly think that MGG (for all you Matthew newbies, it’s Matthew Gray Gubler) is too good for Taylor. I do not hate Taylor or anything, but MGG needs to be focused on Season 9 filming and not on giving Taylor something to write about in her songbook. Just putting my opinion out there. :)

steph

Posted at 1:34 AM on August 26, 2013

I stay up to date on the latest GUBLERNATION news because I’m like in love with him… Can you blame me? Anyway have you read his Girlfriend poem Swift is nothing like that plus she dates way to much she doesn’t even know what she wants. This is so false. Even if it was true he could do way better than her! He use to be a model! Now he’s my fav actor.

hanniel shearer

Posted at 12:45 AM on September 18, 2013

hi my name is hanniel shearer I really think that taylor swift needs a break from dating I really want him he makes a very sexy model I would like dr ried and buffy character dawn summers to meet each other

mrs gubler

Posted at 8:27 AM on August 23, 2013

it would be funny if taylor and matt got hitched just on the sole fact that she would become ‘Mrs Gubler’. honestly, i think she considers stuff like that and would never let it occur. they look like a close match but not close enough.

Just no

Posted at 5:30 PM on August 22, 2013

These “sources” are so fake I can’t even believe you would make an article about it ugh I pity the people who believe it. Unless it’s from taylor or Matthews mouths then I won’t believe it because these “sources” are probably people pretending to be close to taylor to get money. Pathetic.

SweetLouise

Posted at 3:16 AM on August 22, 2013

Once again the rumor has been debunked… They are NOT an item ! ;)

Zainab

Posted at 2:57 PM on August 21, 2013

NOOOOOO! MATTHEW DON’T DO THIS TO YOURSELF!!! I HOPE AND PRAY THAT MATTHEW DOES NOT GO OUT WITH TAYLOR SWIFT! MATTHEW DESERVES BETTER. AND TAYLOR SHE’S JUST BAITING ALL THESE MEN SO SHE CAN WRITE ANOTHER SONG! I USED TO LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT BUT GRADUALLY I STARTED LOSING MY RESPECT FOR HER, ESPECIALLY AFTER HARRY. AND NOW SHE’S TARGETING ANOTHER PERSON I LOVE!!!!

paris