Kim Kardashian’s $30K Hermes Diaper Bag Revealed

Fri, August 16, 2013 10:13am EDT by 12 Comments
FameFlynet

michael kors handbags outlet

Posted at 9:34 PM on March 24, 2014

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future
and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish
to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
I want to read more things about it!

michael kors handbags outlet

Karen Millen Australia

Posted at 5:49 AM on December 18, 2013

Beautiful bag, how can I buy from you?

Christine

Posted at 4:17 PM on August 20, 2013

Absolutely ridiculous. Donate a few regular diaper bags,diapers or formula to families who cant afford it.. 30 grand.. shame on them! Ive lost all respect for her..

Kelly

Posted at 8:57 PM on August 19, 2013

She should be ashamed of herself. Try donating $30K to a food bank instead Kim, it will feed your empty soul.

Bridget Whelan

Posted at 10:41 AM on August 17, 2013

Asinine.

jjinfl

Posted at 4:53 PM on August 16, 2013

Entirely ridiculous waste of money. How many doctors are they going to see? yesterday it was the sloppy rustic look with a work shirt tied around her to disguise the huge bottom area; now it’s this grey and white outfit with the ostentatious diaper bag. Poor baby has no concept of how much money is being spent recklessly on her…I guess none of this family plan for their children’s educations or futures. They’ll put this one out on the modeling runway and encourage her to quit school by about age 10.

Kim Who?

Posted at 3:37 PM on August 16, 2013

Show us the up to date K-ho, not this bloated Shamu.

Shelly

Posted at 2:52 PM on August 16, 2013

No it could be 100,000 it’s her freaking money to do with as she please. I will never understand why you people sit around and count other people’s money, mind your darn business and spend your own money.

Lisa

Posted at 12:39 PM on August 16, 2013

If she’s carrying it before she had the baby as well then how is it a diaper bag?

Lorilee

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 16, 2013

Aww how pretty , how many animals had to be skinned alive for her to have a 30 grand DIAPER bag , disgust!!! still don’t get why this woman is in the spotlight ? she is not an A rated celebrity , got famous off her daddy getting a killer off and then her getting off in a video ( no pun) and to the Kardashian fans , no not hating on her just being real…Obama was right on :) …do wish her and her daughter the best though , just hope she brings her up with morals !?

enough

Posted at 2:42 PM on August 16, 2013

Had Obama gone after Beyonce for those sneakers she has I might have agreed with you. Beyonce’s sneakers were made of Alligator, stingrays, elephants, ostriches, etc. Beyonce had the same diaper bag. Beyonce wore mink at his inauguration. So how about you stfu and stop being jealous. You probably eat steak and chicken and wear leather shoes. This is just a witch hunt by small minded people who are jealous. She does so much charity work that a lot of needy people would suffer if Kim went away.

Lorilee

Posted at 3:38 PM on August 16, 2013

ahh no I will not STFU as you say* mature one* and no I don’t eat steak or pig and just rescued a horse , so have two now , so why don’t you shut your mouth moron! and as far as leather goes thats a nope to idiot , so enough of your silly probably’s and before you comment read and make sure you make any sense in your response LOL I said I was not hating , just stating a fact and shame on Beyonce too then , in my world using animals for entertainment and or accesssories is disgust kind of like your mouth ?! and hey good ole America Freedom of Speech or swares in your case, abbreviated , guess that makes it ok? hahaha ….LMAO alot of people would suffer if Kim went away , and on my final note LOL I am not jealous of Kim ( are you Kim) now if it were Mariah Carey or Cindy Crawford , Meryl Streep , Jodie Foster , alot of Arated actresses , then yes definitely guilty of jealous lol love Jen Garner and Robin Wright Penn , some great actors to …don’t know Kim to hate her ( strong word) but I can imagine if I met you I may??? have a good one !