‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Jase Robertson Kicked Out Of Fancy NYC Hotel

Fri, August 16, 2013 11:11am EDT by 21 Comments
Jase Robertson Duck Dynasty
Courtesy of A&E

You’ll never believe why the star of A&E’s smash hit was ejected from a swanky hotspot. It’s actually pretty hilarious!

Don’t judge a book by its beard! Jase Robertson, one of the bushy-faced stars of A&E’s Duck Dynasty, recently stopped by Live With Kelly & Michael to share a traumatizing story of what he calls “facial profiling.” And no, that wasn’t a typo.

While in the Big Apple to promote the fourth season of his hit reality series, Jase had an unfortunate run-in with a snooty hotel employee — someone who clearly isn’t one of the millions tuning into Duck Dynasty every week. Here’s the story Jase relayed on Kelly Ripa‘s talk show:

I asked where the bathroom was and he said, ‘Right this way, sir.’ He was very nice. … He walked me outside, pointed down the road and said, ‘Good luck.’

Ouch! We’re not sure what Jase’s next move was, but we hope it was to a different hotel. Let’s not pretend like he couldn’t afford better!

‘Duck Dynasty’ Returns To Incredible Ratings

That snobby hotel employee would blush if he saw the ratings report for Duck Dynasty‘s Aug. 14 season premiere.

The A&E hit reminded everyone why it was so successful, drawing in a record 11.8 million viewers! Even better, the New York Times reports that 6.3 million of those viewers landed in the oh-so-desirable sweet spot for advertisers.

In case you’re not aware of what Duck Dynasty is all about, it’s a reality show that follows the Robertsons, a family of self-made millionaires — who also happen to be about as deep-woods as they come. The Robertsons own Duck Commander, a wildly successful company which produces, you guessed it, duck calls for hunters.

WATCH: Jase Robertson Talks About Religion

HollywoodLifers, are YOU Duck Dynasty fans? Drop a comment with your thoughts on the famous family below!

New York Times

— Andy Swift

More ‘Duck Dynasty’ News:

1. ‘Duck Dynasty’ Season Four Premiere: Fans React On Twitter
  2. Jimmy Kimmel Disses Morrissey Again After ‘Duck Dynasty’ Feud

Atractions in San Francisco

Posted at 1:39 PM on May 21, 2014

Right now it sߋunds like Drupal is the top bloggging platform available right now.
(from what I’ve read) Is thaat what you’re using on your blog?

6brothers

Posted at 8:05 PM on December 19, 2013

I love this show! I love The Family. I don’t agree with everything they each say. And I am sure they wouldn’t agree with everything I say. However I think it would be a crime to shut Phil up, because he expressed HIS OPINION !

Vicki T

Posted at 10:08 AM on December 22, 2013

Where are Christians under attack for their religious beliefs, not allowed to openly express their RELIGIOUS views…it is not just in the Sudan, or Iran, or Iraq, or Egypt, but thanks to Hollywood censorship and our current administrations political agenda it is clearly also our beloved AMERICA!
I WEEP!

Rhett S.

Posted at 5:11 PM on December 19, 2013

BOYCOTT A&E!! DO NOT WATCH THEIR CHANNEL AND SEND A STRONG MESSAGE! CONDUCT A SECONDARY BOYCOTT OF SPONSORS IF THEY CHOOSE TO DISTANCE THEMSELVES FROM THE ROBINSON FAMILY!

Paul richards

Posted at 5:05 PM on December 19, 2013

Leave Phil alone , freedom of speach

Rhett S.

Posted at 4:53 PM on December 19, 2013

It is total reverse discrimination. A&E is discriminating against Phil Robertson for his religious beliefs. And none of this was said on the Duck Dynasty show. What if they fired him for being Muslim and speaking about Allah? A&E would have not even considered it. This is liberalism at its finest. You either agree with their beliefs or else. They are also violating his civil right to free speech by “punishing him” via suspension. I do not have a problem with gays or gay marriage…but I do get tired of it being shoved down my throat. Phil Robertson…he is just saying it is not for him…BIG DEAL.

betsy boydstun

Posted at 2:15 PM on December 19, 2013

duck dynasty is the greatest show ever. a and e wiil lose me as a customer if they don’t put phil back on the show. he is entitled to think what he wants to and he is only repeating what the bible tells us.

6brothers

Posted at 8:08 PM on December 19, 2013

I agree with you 100 % !

B&R Charles

Posted at 8:33 PM on December 5, 2013

My family and I just cant get enough of the Robertson’s. Back to basics of life. Love them!!!!!

margaret ann murphy

Posted at 7:59 PM on December 19, 2013

Yes, You are so right!

Bernie

Posted at 7:08 PM on December 3, 2013

Love,love,love this show. About time we get to watch some clean fun! They are so comfortable in their own skin and are able to laugh at themselves…..not a lot of people out there who can do that anymore. Everything and everybody are just so busy with hectic schedules to stop and appreciate what we have…..”.glad to see this family hasn’t forgotten where they came from after all is said and done.

6brothers

Posted at 8:10 PM on December 19, 2013

You are so right. Finally a show the whole family can enjoy!

シャネル財布一覧

Posted at 10:05 PM on November 23, 2013

ファンタジー世界

sherry bowers

Posted at 10:45 PM on November 13, 2013

I have tuned in on some reality shows briefly, never keep watching them because they are so terrible in many ways.Not to mention fake. I love Duck Dynasty because they are real! I LOVE THEIR FAITH !!!! I would not watch them if they ever changed!!!!Without God , You can’t be real.

Kimberly

Posted at 8:18 PM on November 11, 2013

Now, maybe he knows how it feels to be a BLACK MAN!!!

suzanne

Posted at 12:44 PM on November 9, 2013

My husband to b and i watch your show all the time we seen the one were si was driving a semi my husband so badly want to come drive for u guys hes been a semi driver sence 2004 his mane is jason shadle 563. 321 8574

Elisa

Posted at 11:08 PM on November 8, 2013

I was not a fan of DD until I sat down and watched just one episode and then I was sold! this is the funniest and wholesome show Ive seen in a while and to top it off they are a Christian group who have good old fashioned faith in God and I love to watch this show. Keep going DD and as for the ignorant judgmental hotel employee who escorted Jase off of the hotel premises they will never have the fortune or wealth the Robertson’s have. They are probably making barely above minimum wage and are not on his level.

Yelsa

Posted at 1:44 PM on October 18, 2013

It’s about time that a good reality show was placed on TV – they are all formulaic and frankly, very predictable. Even tho I wish they would all at least trim their hair and beards, these are the most interesting people on TV and the most interesting show. I wish them continued success – I just don’t know where you go after TMC….Too Much Camo! Marketing success is built on not oversaturating the market with one note. And a word to the entertainment industry in general – we are all too saturated with foul language, skin everywhere and obligatory sex in every scene, movie and advertisement around. Let something fresh, like Duck Dynasty and the other “nerds” shows progress our viewing choices.

Ann Stanleh

Posted at 8:49 PM on October 9, 2013

The Robertson Family are exceptional people. Our world would be in such a better place if a few more families had dinner every evening and pray together. Why are Christians so condemned for worshiping God? It offends me that non-Christians spend so much time upset by
Christians and what we think. Just remember that we are praying to Jesus Christ for you. My hat’s off to Phil and Miss Kay and their wonderful Godley family!

abe

Posted at 12:09 PM on August 16, 2013

he is a Die Hard tramp?

R.toler236@comcast.net

Posted at 12:03 PM on August 16, 2013

I think they should be fired jase is the best and they need to say sorry !