Gisele Bundchen Reveals New H&M Campaign — Get Your First Look

Fri, August 16, 2013 5:42pm EDT by 5 Comments
Gisele Bundchen H&M
Courtesy of Instagram

Gisele’s latest H&M campaign pics are finally here and of course she looks drop dead gorgeous!

Gisele Bundchen gave us a little present on Instagram on this lazy summer day — a sneak peek at her H&M Fall 2013 campaign! The 33-year-old supermodel looks so natural and beautiful in this new ad campaign, which we are totally drooling over! Check out the pics right here!

Gisele Bundchen’s H&M Ad Campaign For Fall 2013 — Get Your First Look

Gisele’s new ad campaign is a little less sexy than usual — and we love it! Everyone knows that Gisele is drop dead gorg and nothing holds a candle to her sexy swimsuit and lingerie pics  — but it is so nice and refreshing to see a softer, more natural side of Gisele!

The supermodel was photographed in central London wearing soft, neutral colors and fabrics, and she looked effortlessly beautiful in turtleneck knit sweaters, long royal blue peacoats with big gold buttons, beige skinny jeans, fuzzy sweaters, military hats, army green skinny jeans with abstract stitching, a shearling vest, and an olive green silk blouse.

The scariest part about this whole campaign is that Gisele appears to be wearing zero makeup and she still looks beautiful. Her golden locks were styled in loose, tousled waves and she looks like a natural beauty!

Gisele’s campaign for H&M last year wasn’t nearly as fun, as the pieces were a little off and the campaign was a bit boring — but this season, everything has changed for the better! We want all of the pieces Gisele wears for our fall wardrobe immediately — do you guys agree?

HollywoodLifers, are YOU excited for Gisele’s H&M Fall 2013 campaign? VOTE!

– Olivia Elgart

Gisele’s Instagram

More Gisele Bundchen News:

1. Gisele Suits Up In Skimpy Swimwear 2 Months After Giving Birth
  2. Gisele Poses In A Bikini 2 Months After Giving Birth For ‘Vogue’ Brazil
  3. Gisele Bundchen Puts Her Baby Bump On Full Display In Boston

Shona

Posted at 1:21 AM on September 21, 2014

hey there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up something new from right here.
I did however expertise several technical points using this web
site, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it
to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is
OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google
and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look
out for a lot more of your respective interesting content.
Ensure that you update this again soon.

Märkeskläder

Posted at 4:38 AM on March 14, 2014

Huh, never could have guessed this. But I found märkeskläder far more interesting than Gisele though.

festlokal i skåne

Posted at 8:35 AM on November 27, 2013

Terrific post however I was wanting to know if you could write a
litte more on this topic? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
Appreciate it!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 5:31 AM on August 17, 2013

Eva Patton (@eva_patton)

Posted at 4:24 AM on August 17, 2013

until I looked at the check which said $4091, I accept …that…my sister had been truley erning money part time at their laptop.. there mums best friend haz done this for less than twenty two months and just paid for the depts on there villa and purchased a top of the range Chevrolet Corvette. read more at, ——-> Rich6.comm