Robert Pattinson: Why He Loved Kristen Stewart So Much

Thu, August 15, 2013 9:29am EDT by 83 Comments
FAMEFLYNET

kaisa

Posted at 6:43 AM on August 18, 2013

He loved her but she screwed it up by dryhumping the married guy in public . she really sucks

Misfit Chick

Posted at 11:34 AM on August 17, 2013

Time for Twihards to UNITE no matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are. I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains all the cheating scandal and what’s been going on, since – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

Dela

Posted at 3:05 PM on August 16, 2013

That’s not how you treat someone you love. Rob loves only himself. He’s not a nice guy.

Barbie

Posted at 8:07 AM on August 17, 2013

I agree with you Dela. Rob is not a nice guy. Rob didn’t go to bat for Kristen. He should have beat the crap out of Sanders for being such a dog. OMG Sanders is an old man! He took advantage of Kristen in the worst possible way. He premeditatedly and deliberately used Kristen to get himself noticed…well old man, that didn’t work…just ruined a lot of lives and then he backed out with his tail between his legs…didn’t even try to repair the damage he brought on Kristen. What a unscrupulous coward! As for Rob, he needs to grow up and stand up for his relationship with Kristen because he will end up like Sanders…an old man with nothing.

kaisa

Posted at 6:48 AM on August 18, 2013

Rob loves himself and he should . Kristen taught him a tough lesson in life . She was the selfish person who threw love back in his face by cheating . Rob should definitely love himself . it is better than loving a cheater and homewrecker

Misfit Chick

Posted at 10:00 AM on August 16, 2013

It’s time for Twilight Fans to UNITE no matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are – SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot. I have a summary at the top that explains all this stuff and what’s been going on. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment, and restore the most BASIC Constitutional rights & freedoms to ALL of our favorite Celebs – such as the rights to LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS. They do not deserve to loose these things JUST because we love them!!

Twilighter Twilighted

Posted at 1:05 PM on August 16, 2013

Catherine Dove (the misfit chick—she’s got that right!) should start by debunking her own idiotic theories—that the “cheating scandal” was way worse than anyone knows but Rob forgave Kristen instantly. Now she’s babbling about how they have broken up despite any real evidence to support it other than the tabloids she constantly decrees. Claiming you are an expert about something you are obviously clueless about makes you the last person able to “unite” the fandom. They don’t need your drivel to do so.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 12:49 AM on August 17, 2013

Excuse me, Twilighter… *I* have your ‘staged stunt’ & ‘fake photo’ sh*t debunked on my blog. You have yet to respond to mine in any other way aside from to tell me that I’m wrong. My explanations RUN CIRCLES around your’s with LOGIC – which seems to be something you’ve LOST in your retirement years as a prosecuting attorney. Since WHEN do lawyers dismiss motives about the case and make up their OWN outlandish motives to HELP the criminals – especially if you’re a prosecutor?!! I have OFTEN WONDERED if you aren’t working for Hollywood – as well as other websites of your ilk. All YOU are doing in HELPING HOLLYWOOD and (yeah, sorry *I* actually CARE about this) HURTING TWILIGHT FANS with your harmful rhetoric.

It’s time for Twilight Fans to UNITE no matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are. I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains all this stuff and what’s been going on – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

pari

Posted at 5:32 AM on August 16, 2013

Rob loved her , past tense ! her cheating cured him of his love ! hope he just dumps her and moves on !

guessed

Posted at 4:23 AM on August 16, 2013

If Rob feels bad about anything it’s the consequences to his douche behavior: Only things that effect him adversely. This sounds like some pr crap to try to make him seem more likable. So far it’s not working on me.

pari

Posted at 5:33 AM on August 16, 2013

HL lies why would Rob feel bad about anything he is not the one who cheated !

Robisthebest

Posted at 6:50 AM on August 18, 2013

@ Dela
IMO opinion Rob showed her too much respect . he should have dumped her in july . But he has dumped the trash now ……..so its all good love you Rob

Loui

Posted at 1:02 PM on August 16, 2013

@guessed ……You are spot-on, this is a PR story because Robert Pattinson NEEDS Kristen’s Fan support for his Dior Promotions which starts more or less in two weeks time, and he needs to look good, he has mistreated her for years, so where has all this LOVE for her emerged from all of a sudden, he knows if he suck up to Kristen again, he can gain some of her fans to support his DIOR CAMPAIGN, like usual he wants to use her again, why doesn’t he lean on Katy Perry again

Dela

Posted at 3:10 PM on August 16, 2013

You are so right. He needs fan support. Well I hope the fans will make their feelings clear. I for one will not support anything this guy ever does in the future. His treatment of her was cruel . Dior can rot on the shelf before I would ever buy it.

YESENIA

Posted at 12:54 AM on August 16, 2013

HOPEFULLY THEY GET BACK TOGETHER I LOVE SEEING THEM TOGETHER

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 2:55 AM on August 16, 2013

I dont think much chance of that unless its ring and marriage and cant see that happening can u

pari

Posted at 5:40 AM on August 16, 2013

@jodi
i am so happy Rob has dumped kristen and so happy that soon you sick krisbians will get off his back ..
kristen cheated on him with a married man and Rob should be sorry ! Wow i have no words about how your brain works Rob should have dumped her cheating a** in july . You krisbians are laughing stock or may be you are part of her paid PR team .

Jodi

Posted at 12:46 AM on August 16, 2013

Rob should have regrets over the way he handled things with Kristen because he has been acting like an immature litle boy not a man! And the media is not helping by portraying Rob as the wronged party! Yes, something happened between Kristen and Rupert but we don’t know how far it went. When the photos were published Rob simply walked away; no statement, no trying to handle things with dignity – nada. I think Rob was hurting and wanted Kristen to suffer so he did it deliberately. Rob and Kristen eventually reconciled but Rob’s heart wasn’t in it because he didn’t love Kristen enough to forgive her and Rob’s ego can’t handle the idea that people were calling him a wimp for getting back together with her. Rob made Kristen jump through hoops to show he could trust her, he wouldn’t let her visit while he was shooting in Australia because he needed his space and eventually Rob left again and stole the dogs! Rob had to go to Toronto on business and he could have left the dogs with Kristen who knows the dogs and loves them but instead Rob chose to leave the dogs with friends to hurt Kristen. Of course, it also hurt the dogs who I’m sure miss Kristen but Rob doesn’t care! Now Rob is moving to Beverly Hills and I doubt it’s to get away from Kristen – it’s because Beverly Hills is the right image and there are lots of parties and Rob likes his parties! I feel sorry for Kristen because I think she is the one being real and the media just keeps bashing her and Rob sits back and enjoys it. Rob needs to grow up and man up!

ex Rob's fan

Posted at 1:10 AM on August 16, 2013

100% agree @Jodi

fan

Posted at 2:37 AM on August 16, 2013

well said I agree

pari

Posted at 5:41 AM on August 16, 2013

@ Jodi
when did they let you out of the lunatic asylum . You need to go back you are not fully cured yet

JL

Posted at 6:59 PM on August 15, 2013

You all will on forever, back and forth, topping each other and they are happily going about their lives.