Robert Pattinson Has Been Hanging Out With Mischa Barton

Thu, August 15, 2013 8:08pm EDT by 172 Comments
Mischa Barton Robert Pattinson Dating
FameFlyNet

M

Posted at 1:20 AM on August 31, 2013

I believe we are seeing what Kristen experienced through her relationship with Rob.When she couldn’t take it anymore she got the bad reputation. don’t worry Kristen, the world now sees the truth. You can do so much better. micha and him are like two train wrecks.

Peasantmomma

Posted at 5:37 PM on August 19, 2013

What can I say, I STILL want Rob and Kristen to be together! I am a hopeless romantic (and a Twi-mom to boot!) and think they can solve their problems and really make a lifelong commitment to each other.

Annie

Posted at 2:51 AM on August 19, 2013

Rob’s whoring around is really turning into quite the sight to see. God, I used to think the world of him. Turns out he’s not the kind of man I thought he was at all. So disappointing. I get the gut feeling he is going to regret burning every bridge by being so publicly hostile and mean-spirited to his ex. It’s not a becoming character trait.

Sundown

Posted at 5:36 AM on August 18, 2013

Robert Pattinson is making me SICK, to read about! He is a total Womanizer now! He really is not all that! Just wish he would FADE AWAY!

Misfit Chick

Posted at 9:17 AM on August 17, 2013

It’s time for Twihards to UNITE no matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are. I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains all the cheating scandal and what’s been going on, since – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

guest

Posted at 2:13 AM on August 17, 2013

Ha! Ha! Seriously, the line-up of women just gets worse & worse. It is truly like watching a train wreck. So sad.

guest

Posted at 12:42 AM on August 17, 2013

I had a son who lost his gilfriend because of this same thing. He had women around him all the time offering anything to be with him. His girlfriend was seen with another man, not doing anything, and he got mad and dropped her for one of the sluts. His downfall was fast. Drinking and drugs with new friends. She forgave him and they went back together but the slut talked him away again. The girlfriend couldn’t take anymore and walked away for good. He really hit bottom then.
Stronger drugs and drinking and getting into trouble. He is now in rehab and finally see the good things he lost. The only trouble is he has a daughter by the slut, who admitted to him she did it on purpose to hold on to him. He has hardly any relationship with daughter but the slut lost the daughter to her parents because she was on drugs so bad. The grandparents are great and they don’t hold him at blame and lets him see her when he wants. When gets out of rehab he wants to finally bond with his daughter but wants nothing to do with mother. He see’s mistake too late but he is the one that made the wro ng choice. Rob needs to make his decision and let her go completely and have his pr people quite using kristen as an excuse for his behavior. He will see too late what a mistake he made but like son he will have to live with that.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 12:39 AM on August 17, 2013

It’s time for Twilight Fans to UNITE no matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are. I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains all this stuff and what’s been going on – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.