Robert Pattinson Moves To Beverly Hills To Avoid Kristen Stewart

Thu, August 15, 2013 2:07pm EDT by 120 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Moves
SplashNews, FameFlynet

Annica

Posted at 8:53 PM on August 26, 2013

If I ´m sad that Robert moves so far away from the memories of Kristen after reading hat he always will love Kristen. If it´s true that he always will love her . I could not be sad for another persons choise when I perfectly understand that he needs to protect himself even if he somewhere plans/are drawn to forgive her again I guess he need to be guarded and stronger against her. I guess he knows he can´t avoid someone he loves .What I think! since he is a person who can forgive prior to not having the one you love beside him. He has before choosen this THE stronger feeling wich is the enduring love for her,insted of not having her, so therefore I guess he KNOWS he needs to be stronger and more selfdependent if he decides to take her back.In either case he certainly gives him self a chance to test his feelings for one more time with new point of views It´s just a guess, but if you love someone like he DOES love Kristen. IFit´s still true that he´s still in the state of always loving her, I toatally agree that he is a beautiful spirit and he needs the music to express it. It´s healthy thatsomething more than Kristin can bring the beuty out of him he needs more than kristin because she has proven that she putting him down so many times and beauty is supposed to be confirmed not stomped and tread on, like a ruined flower garden after a disaster.therefor he certainly needs to stand on his ownto not just beeing embraced by his audience at live performances but also the beuty of the comunication in musical laungage inspirations, feelings joys , all the good power in it you know. I would say Good luck to you Robert pattinson I really hope you will get embraced by your audience and all you will experience with them-together in the language of beauty and harmony:). you´re a Beauty in evolvment protected from dinosarious t-rex and guys like theese, hopefully, you are taking care of that ;)

conniecappadonia

Posted at 4:13 PM on August 26, 2013

stop printing lies if you belive this bs then you guys are nuts making more made up stoys I don’t bele any of it Ok

Renota

Posted at 1:11 AM on August 20, 2013

Robert Pattinson was a good guy then he became this bloody jerk in his English terms, so you become this hollywwood whore, just like everyone e else. You won, t forget so you don, t really forgive. Your worse than a jerk. Be miserable you donkey butt.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 5:50 PM on August 18, 2013

I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains the cheating scandal from the beginning and what’s been going on, since – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot. It’s time for all Twilight Fans to UNITE and SIGN – It doesn’t matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are.

Robisthebest

Posted at 6:53 AM on August 18, 2013

Rob is making a fresh start …….happy that he is making a clean break and moving on . It is the best way

Cami

Posted at 3:19 PM on August 17, 2013

9 miles??? I drive that far everyday to go to hockey….it’s like 15 minutes!