Justin Bieber: Taylor Swift Is Turning Selena Gomez Against Me — Report

FameFlyNet/SplashNews

MJ-JB

Posted at 12:28 PM on August 17, 2013

Taylor the slut!

L

Posted at 11:10 AM on August 17, 2013

I think Justin brings the hate upon himself, but I definitely see Taylor as being that friend that is super critical of all her friends’ boyfriends

Ashley

Posted at 8:44 AM on August 17, 2013

Um Taylor did not date 14 guys in 3 years. She dated:
Joe Jonas
Taylor Lautner
John Mayer
Lucas Till
Conor Kennedy
Jake Gyllenhaal
Harry Styles
She dated 7 guys in the span of 5 years. I know people who date 7 guys in a single year. Who cares if Taylor doesn’t like Justin? A lot of people don’t like Justin.

Tylr Slim Corinthian

Posted at 8:04 AM on August 17, 2013

I won’t write anymore in here … I am warning you Hollywood life last time… and you will collapse and all of whole world paparazzi magazines will collapse so soon… within one year…
INFINITE TIMES SAYING THIS :ALWAYS AND FOREVER INFINITE TIMES GOD DAMN ALL OF WHOLE WORLD PAPARAZZI MAGAZINES , Hollywood life and etc. I warned you many times… you didn’t listen me. SO .INFINITE TIMES SAYING THIS :INFINITE TIMES GOD DAMN ALL OF WHOLE WORLD PAPARAZZI MAGAZINES , Hollywood life and etc

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 11:29 AM on August 17, 2013

YOU ARE A FREAKIN WEIRDO! I JUST SAW YOU ON ANOTHER STORY! They won’t collapse you F*CKIN IDIOT! You need to get off this site. People vent here. People talk good and bad. NO BIG DEAL! Nobody is violent. GROW UP! HL will NEVER GO DOWN BECAUSE OF A FOOL!

Tylr Slim Corinthian

Posted at 7:53 AM on August 17, 2013

WHOEVER BELIEVES THOSE LIES FROM ALL WHOLE STUPID AND FOOL MAGAZINE PAPARAZZI MAGAZINES … YOU REALLY STUPID AND FOOL

Akande adedolapo

Posted at 6:54 AM on August 17, 2013

Taylor Swift is d last person on earth 2 b givin selena gomez relationship advice… She has dated 14 guyz in d last 3yrs… We understand she is tryin 2 look out 4 selena but she also obviously need a relation dat will last as long as selena and justin’s relationship…

Tylr Slim Corinthian

Posted at 7:47 AM on August 17, 2013

no dated anyone ok. and INFINITE TIMES SAYING THIS : special and important reminder : Taylor Swift Let all WORLD AND EVERYBODY KNOW ANYMORE!!!She(TAYLOR SWIFT) is MY EVERYTHING.She(TAYLOR SWIFT) is MY SO WONDERFUL LOVER .She(TAYLOR SWIFT) is MY SO WONDERFUL ANGEL SINCE 2004 FOREVER,FOREVER,FOREVER….. SHE(TAYLOR SWIFT) IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.SHE(TAYLOR SWIFT) IS MY SO WONDERFUL GODDESS …..and be respect celebrities’ special life! and Taylor Swift & Me since 2004 to FOREVER .NO OTHERS IN HER LIFE .THERE IS ONE PERSON IN HER LIFE JUST ME “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
luke 6:37
you got it. no gossips and no rumors about her anymore….
RUMORS CARRIED BY HATERS , SPREAD BY FOOLS AND ACCEPTED BY IGNORANTS

Haley Loves You

Posted at 9:57 AM on August 17, 2013

Actually she’s dated Joe,Taylor,John,Jake, Connor and Harry.. that’s 6 boys..

Rachel

Posted at 5:46 AM on August 17, 2013

I am a Belieber and a Swiftie but I can see why JB is mad at TS,she is going against him,becoming a hater,he already has so many,also SG should care or love whoever she wants,not be judged by TS,but TS does have a point that SG keeps going back to JB which is very “annoying”.I truly believe that SG should do whatever she wants,JB should be mad but be forgiving,and TS should try being a more “supportive” friend by hiding her hate for JB. also guys this could be fake ok,you know all about paparrazzi,but it could be true,whatever just don’t hate anyone

Lil

Posted at 4:25 AM on August 17, 2013

Well, he treats her like crap so no, I don’t think he has a right to be mad.

Tylr Slim Corinthian

Posted at 4:17 AM on August 17, 2013

you don’t talk about My so Wonderful Lover Taylor Swift ANYMORE … I said many times to you… last attention … I will be so so rude against U … AND STOP IT….

Tylr Slim Corinthian

Posted at 4:15 AM on August 17, 2013

So sorry.I have to say it .INFINITE TIMES SAYING THIS :INFINITE TIMES GOD DAMN ALL OF WHOLE WORLD PAPARAZZI MAGAZINES , Hollywood life and etc. I warned you many times… you didn’t listen me. SO .INFINITE TIMES SAYING THIS :INFINITE TIMES GOD DAMN ALL OF WHOLE WORLD PAPARAZZI MAGAZINES , Hollywood life and etc

mrj1251@gmail.com

Posted at 4:59 AM on August 17, 2013

U suck

Tylr Slim Corinthian

Posted at 7:56 AM on August 17, 2013

THEY DON’T TALK ABOUT HER … I WARNED THEM MANY TIMES BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INTRODUCE YOURSELF….
WHAT YOU SAY TO ME YOUR NAME…

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 11:32 AM on August 17, 2013

SOMEBODY “REALLY” NEEDS TO BAN THIS CREEPY PERSON FROM THIS WEBSITE! My goodness. It is nothing bad to state our opinions. He/she sounds FREAKY! What a creep.

TAYLOVE

Posted at 3:22 AM on August 17, 2013

WHO DON’T HATE THIS DU***?

rb

Posted at 1:40 AM on August 17, 2013

Today on an interview Oprah Winfrey admits she smoked marijuana in 1982.

shell

Posted at 12:33 AM on August 17, 2013

I’m sorry but taylor is the last person on this planet who should be giving relationship advice. Justin has every right to be annoyed, and tqylor should be a supportive friend if she sees that they are happy

Cheyenne Bianca Moore

Posted at 12:28 AM on August 17, 2013

Dear . Justin Bieber I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU VERY MUCH CAN’T BLAME AT ALL I GO THOUGH WAS PROTECTING YOU MISTAKE AGAIN BEINNING FROM MY HEART IS ERASE MEAN TO ME . BEFOR EVERYTHING REMIND SO YOU FOR EACH OTHER FOREVER ALWAYS I WANTED A MADE ME SMILE AND LAUGH ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU ALWAYS MEAN TO ME . ANGEL CAME BY IN HEAVEN FOR GOD SAFE YOU TO ME IN MY ARM FOREVER BEEN TOUGH BLESS YOU IN MY SOLD …FOREVER MY LIFE BE END FOREVER GOD SAY SO TURN VERY MUCH MY HEART FOREVER MY LIFE TAKE EVERYTHING I WANT I TO DO MY HEART AND MY LIFE IS REASEN JUSTIN BIEBER DONT HAVE SMOKING WEED NOT TURN IS NOT MY JUSTIN TO SAFE BELONG TO ME HE ALONE I LOVE HIM KNEW WHO Selena Gomez HAVE BLAME HER JUSTIN ALONE i feel sorry for justin bieber he okay him read my message one i say i love you thing okay feel bad about him he okay pray for him no selena gomez for needer beauty and beat i love you justin Love . Cheyenne Bianca Moore ps please put on youtube video just onesSelena Gomez, glad be friend Justin friend again called out as friends be done for good be friend forever your wanted Selena glad be done with him good for you it’s over with him sad happy together heart break that is sad perfect together good for you back being friend good for you is heart break being together is hard it’s is nice meeting you and being friend and get married and love and be together and cuddie and hook up and engaged and and kids and relationship and break up is hard do you should be together think is not should be friend first break up come and get it your song for the album get the done feel sorry been look for feel bad on again/off again that is why first broken up not is time should together i think been to say to you say this Selena And Justin because You Need someone news relationship someone nice to you other guy want be with She Should Date Louis from one direction okay , Mystery girl for justin bieber okay letter for bieber make a video okay , selena believe taylor swift your bff best friend forever never had so wonderful be okay pray for you i am here see you soon

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 11:35 AM on August 17, 2013

ANOTHER WEIRDO!

Angel Moore

Posted at 3:01 AM on August 19, 2013

Devina Kamp

Posted at 12:20 AM on August 17, 2013

As Charles said I am amazed that a anyone able to earn $7540 in four weeks on the internet. Plz See this webpage ••►► ROX88.COM ◄◄◄
♫ ✂♫ ✂‎Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning… Anyone can start over and make a new ending.

guest

Posted at 12:05 AM on August 17, 2013

they’re all annoying

kalani's lawyer

Posted at 11:40 PM on August 16, 2013

Ok, I have kalani here in my office
She just signed an affidavit that she is the real kalani from alaska and she does not think justin is hot.
Btw, the brat ate all the food in my fridge.

Tylr Slim Corinthian

Posted at 11:18 PM on August 16, 2013

and I say again: you don’t talk about My so Wonderful Lover Taylor Swift again …or What goes around comes around… ok …stop it… your lies

Tylr Slim Corinthian

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 16, 2013

stop it… your lies about young celebrities.

Tylr Slim Corinthian

Posted at 11:14 PM on August 16, 2013

Hey Hollywood life ! what did I say to you? you don’t talk about My so Wonderful Lover Taylor Swift …

Rg

Posted at 11:09 PM on August 16, 2013

I wonder what selena feels about the lolly song Justin released

raquel loreto

Posted at 10:18 PM on August 16, 2013

I think taylor is being a b* about this all . If selena has strong feelings about justin then taylor cant do anything about it . If she’s jealous
about selena and justin dating again just because of their friendship then i think she is really being selfish and yes i do think justin should be mad because taylor doesn’t have the right to do that and she is not thinking aout her ”BFF” but only herself !!! <:O and we can all see how much they love each other and now she is trying to break them apart !!! I don't think it fair !!!!

louise

Posted at 10:11 AM on August 17, 2013

When one of your friends keep telling you bad things about her boyfriend you start to have a negative view on him and therefore think your friend deserves better and Justin getting mad over it is pathetic its his fault hurting Selena so much that she has to tell her best friend.

KALANI

Posted at 9:26 PM on August 16, 2013

THAT HE IS. HE’S SO ADORABLE.

Belieber

Posted at 8:36 PM on August 16, 2013

JB is adorable.

KALANI

Posted at 9:26 PM on August 16, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN.HE’S SO OH MY GOODNESS

bandsweetie23

Posted at 7:56 PM on August 16, 2013

Reblogged this on bandsweetie23.