Justin Bieber: Taylor Swift Is Turning Selena Gomez Against Me — Report

Thu, August 15, 2013 9:59pm EDT by 194 Comments
Justin Bieber Hates Taylor Swift
FameFlyNet/SplashNews

vicky sixx

Posted at 6:36 PM on June 18, 2014

Taylor is a real ugly monster..and i hate beiber too

Brittany Heslip

Posted at 1:42 PM on May 27, 2014

I don’t think Taylor has any place in this it’s between Selena and Justin and I think Justin does have a reason to hate Taylor and to me it seems like Taylor likes Justin and that’s why she don’t want Selena around him

giselle

Posted at 12:23 PM on November 29, 2013

selena nid 2 tolerate&suport belieber no matter wt

1D

Posted at 7:33 PM on November 18, 2013

Taylor should back off justin has 100% to be mad at taylor she shouldn’t get involved its Selena’s love and Justin’s not hers even know she went out with about a thousand guys it dosent give he the right to get involved any way she’s terrible at dating that explains why she hade a thousand boyfriends

Kiky Irviana Savitry

Posted at 11:24 AM on November 14, 2013

At his first debut, justin is so sweet and adorable, everygirl was inlove with him. But now? He grew up into a badboy, my respect for him is gone. He’s doing mural illegaly. Maybe that’s the way taylor thinks, she thinks justin changed. And so does selena. If I was selena, even if I don’t have taylor as my bff, I would broke him up too. I’m sorry to belieber but I don’t know why justin like that

Sophia Eiden

Posted at 9:30 PM on November 12, 2013

Look at all the things Justin Bieber has already done.He let down his fans did crazy stuff in Brazil.
He’s a really bad person. Taylor Swift is just trying help Selena out so she cam make the right situation. It’s not like she’s jealous over a guy who who did crazy stuff. so basically Taylor’s the one who’s doing the good job and supporting her bestie.

Prncss

Posted at 9:38 AM on October 22, 2013

Taylor is jst hlpng selena …….n by da wy taylor dsnt wnt selena 2 gt hrt…….selena s 20 ,n justin s 19…..selena shld go fr sum1 of hr age…….. Y do u guys ht taylor i dnt thnk dat c hs done sumthng bad wid u guys…..if c is kpng selena awy frm justin doing dis there might b sum reason it is nt dat c is jealous or sum wat lke dat……..

randomchattingonly (@randomchattingo)

Posted at 5:10 PM on November 11, 2013

its not hard to type is it? or put the vowels in the right places of the word. or consonant letters. I’m not from an English speaking country, but i make sure i improve my grammar and spelling everytime, i don’t know about you. if you want to be an idiot, suit yourself.

Skyler

Posted at 7:45 AM on October 8, 2013

I think that Taylor has no buisness getting into their relationship. She just wants to ruin other peoples relationships becuase hers never work out. I used to be a Swiftie but im a bigger Bielber so i will always support justins side no matter what. I luv ya justin! ♥

Sophia Eiden

Posted at 9:33 PM on November 12, 2013

She’s just helping Selena out cause i mean really who wants to date justin after all the things he did so far. Taylor’s just being supportive and yes it’s her buisness to cause when slena had the problem with justin she came running back to Taylor to see what great advice she had so Selena would feel a little better.

Erica

Posted at 1:43 PM on September 24, 2013

In my opinion i think Taylor is just jealous of the relationship that Justin and Selena had, or still have. She is just so lonely and I believe it is her fault for all her heartbreaks and relationships going bad. She is now bonding with Selena over her and Justin’s break and wants to keep Selena from going back into a relationship with Justin. She wants Selena to go against Justin. I think Taylor should just bud out of the Hollywood couple’s relationship.

Sophia Eiden

Posted at 9:34 PM on November 12, 2013

You should really keep up with whats going on here.:P

isabella

Posted at 7:44 PM on November 17, 2013

ur crazy taylor just doesn’t want her besties to get hurt again by Bad boy Justin……

Joe

Posted at 2:27 AM on September 14, 2013

Misery loves company. I wouldn’t be surprised if Taylor is a lesbo because she never picks a good guy and always one where it could never work.

m lowry

Posted at 12:57 AM on September 9, 2013

justin isn’t coming between taylor and selena. taylor is coming between justin and selena. she has no right to do what she is doing. i am thinking she has a hidden motive. with her track record she shouldn’t be giving anyone relationship advice. i remember when kanye west stood on stage and mouthed off about her getting an award. justin was there also and told the audience to make some noise for taylor. we don’t know the whole story about what went on between justin and selena. it usually takes two to argue.

Sophia Eiden

Posted at 9:35 PM on November 12, 2013

Selena came to Taylor because she needed help and so basically Taylor is trying to help Selena make the right decision between her and Justin.

Zoey

Posted at 10:52 PM on September 6, 2013

I think it was smart of Selena to dump Justin. He’s going through a teenage crisis. Personally, I would’ve done the same.

jemmie12345

Posted at 3:23 PM on September 5, 2013

I just think that Taylor is trying to protect her best friend.