Gia Allemand: Upset Her Boyfriend Hadn’t Proposed Yet — Report

Courtesy of Instagram

Tammy

Posted at 8:55 PM on January 5, 2014

So very sad, thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends <3

Kevin C.

Posted at 1:33 PM on August 23, 2013

I don’t feel bad. People are becoming weak these days. You have military personnel watch their friend’s limbs be blown off or burned alive, and you commit suicide because of your boyfriend not proposing, or in other cases, children cutting their wrists because they get bullied in school. I was bullied throughout school because I was a big kid, yet I didn’t resort to that, I channeled the hate I felt for those bullies and used it to excel in school. My condolences to the family and boyfriend and those poor people that lived there and had to see it as well as those who were scarred due to the selfishness of one person. I do not feel bad for her though, it is just cowardly. Nowadays, the only way it seems to deal with problems is for people is to self-harm or commit suicide rather than facing the problem head on and finding a solution.

sarah douglas

Posted at 2:22 AM on August 17, 2013

she commited suicide because she was depressed over the late suicide of a canadian teenager named amanda todd, amanda commited suicide by hanging herself because she was getting blackmailed and bullied and physically asualted, really do you people know anything,seriousley

wer in the last days

Posted at 3:44 PM on August 16, 2013

what she did was sad and selfish. knowing her boyfriend would see her and find her. a memory etched in his mind….forever…..selfish for taking her own life and what she did to her bf. praying forRyan and family and that the Lord remove that image from his mind……it was not the Lords will for her to take her own life……

Rich

Posted at 4:06 PM on August 16, 2013

Oh please. Give me a break. Actually, if you believe in god and “everything happens for a reason” then it was his will. Shut up, quit blaming the victim – you’re disgusting.

RoseMarie (@Aurorabela)

Posted at 12:55 PM on August 17, 2013

She needed to be more selfish long ago and moved on to someone that loved her enough to do it the right way,court her and then ask her to marry him before moving in together and then really married her,if he really loved her.She lost her sense of worth,esteem in that relationship.

Patrick Fueta

Posted at 11:30 AM on August 16, 2013

What a painful lose, May her soul rest in peace

mvk

Posted at 12:25 AM on August 16, 2013

this is really sad, but I too have no sympathy for her. My sympathy is for the boyfriend and her family. She didn’t think of what this would do to her family. They are going to blame themselves for what happened because they will keep thinking of what they could have done to help her. Her mother is going to cry for her everyday for the rest of that ladies life. And with this bullcrap of her being depressed because her boyfriend didn’t ask her to marry him is exactly that, BULLS..T. Talk about trying to make that guy feel responsible for something he had no control over. Gia was a coward and selfish. She took the easy way out and left her family to deal with her crap for the rest of their lives.

leonekatty

Posted at 11:38 PM on August 15, 2013

like Hazel said I didnt even know that a student can profit $6253 in a few weeks on the computer. did you look at this page>>>>www.ℛush64.Com

Karyn

Posted at 6:40 PM on August 15, 2013

This is a selfish act and now her boyfriend has to live with the what if…forever. If you recall, on the show, she could not connect emotionally, she held everything in. She may have been struggling with emotional problems for quite some time. I feel for her family and boyfriend..

SophiaRobyn

Posted at 1:09 PM on August 15, 2013

So very sad. You were a beautiful woman Gia. I understand how you must of felt but I still wish that you could have spoken to someone. R.I.P. lady

Tom Rowan

Posted at 1:04 PM on August 15, 2013

When a beautiful young physically healthy girl takes her life over something stupid like not getting proposed to, I have no sympathy for her, but I do have sympathy for her family!

SophiaRobyn

Posted at 1:18 PM on August 15, 2013

Just remember that when someone is depressed it can completely consume them. I know from over a decade of experience with this disorder.I certainly won’t kill myself because I’ve always believed that things can better no matter what the situation. Anyone can suffer from depression, and the fact is that no one knows what she’s been through in life or what she was thinking but I understand what you’re saying as well. People just handle their tribulations differently

Raphael

Posted at 4:57 PM on September 10, 2013

My thoughts exactly. Thank you.

jj

Posted at 11:26 AM on August 15, 2013

My prayers go out to her Mother and family, I lost my son to suicide last Oct and we really never know what is going through thier mind. I pray her Mother looks to God for relief and what is to become her new preace. God Bless all of you. Love and Peace and prayers sent your way

YoursourcesareYOU

Posted at 10:19 AM on August 15, 2013

It’s not an “attempt” wnen the poor young woman died.. If’s gross you would allude to her boyfriend being at fault. Shame on you.

cait

Posted at 9:05 AM on August 15, 2013

I don’t understand some women’s obsession with wanting to be engaged and married, if you’re with the right person what’s the rush? even if you’re married they can still cheat and leave you so why the need for a ring as a security blanket…It’s very sad that it could have been a factor to her killing herself, i remember watching her on the the bachelor and she was my fave.

Barbana Ryann

Posted at 9:31 AM on August 15, 2013

l̲i̲k̲e̲ ̲L̲u̲c̲i̲l̲l̲e̲ ̲e̲x̲p̲l̲a̲i̲n̲e̲d̲ ̲I̲ ̲a̲m̲ ̲s̲h̲o̲c̲k̲e̲d̲ ̲t̲h̲a̲t̲ ̲a̲ ̲s̲t̲u̲d̲e̲n̲t̲ ̲c̲a̲n̲ ̲p̲r̲o̲f̲i̲t̲ ̲$̲4̲8̲5̲9̲ ̲i̲n̲ ̲o̲n̲e̲ ̲m̲o̲n̲t̲h̲ ̲o̲n̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲ ̲c̲o̲m̲p̲u̲t̲e̲r̲.̲ ̲d̲i̲d̲ ̲y̲o̲u̲ ̲r̲e̲a̲d̲ ̲t̲h̲i̲s̲ ̲w̲e̲b̲ ̲p̲a̲g̲e̲ ̲w̲w̲w̲.̲ Zen45 ℂ̲ℴ̲ℳ̲
WTF does Kim and Kanye have to do with this HL?

CaBchGirl

Posted at 11:58 AM on August 15, 2013

I guess at some point dating someone for a while (I don;t know how long they were dating) and moving cities for that person is somewhat serious. Gia may have thought that approaching 30 she wanted that ring and security more than anything. And maybe she really loved him and his refusal to marry her right away was too heartbreaking for her to deal with. I wish she would have taken a minute to stop and talk to her mother or a professional. I live in Los Angeles and find as a rule that most successful men don’t have the urge to marry and settle down until the age of 40 when they feel secure. Then they want to desperately get married and quickly have kids.

RoseMarie (@Aurorabela)

Posted at 1:06 PM on August 17, 2013

My fav too,she was sweet.She probably had it set in her mind to marry before 30 and the blues of it may not happen for her? Lost all her common sense to make a new plan with a better man,one that was committed to her fully.She gave Ryan too much too soon,drained herself and felt she had no more to give to keep her going? Used and tired of it.She needed a vacation without him for sure! She was focused on him,not seeing what was best for her to move on. Maybe friends and family did not see she was not getting that part,because she seemed ok.