Why Robert Pattinson Will Always Love Kristen Stewart

Wed, August 14, 2013 10:20pm EDT by 137 Comments
Robert Pattinson Still Loves Kristen Stewart
FameFlyNet

shirley

Posted at 7:51 PM on January 19, 2014

I think Katy P broke them up and then dropped rob like a hot cakes when she went back to john.rob really needs to grow some balls and stop lisening to everybody else and follow his heart.

Ellenj55

Posted at 6:31 PM on August 19, 2013

Rob will never escape being tied to Kristen. Twilight and Kristen will always come up where he’s concerned. He can’t escape it. It’s what made him a household name. He is grateful and I don’t believe he hates it. I have all the illustrated guides from each movie and all the interviews. Yes he wants to move on and hopes he’s not type cast but, he said he’s very grateful for the chance and hoped he at least made the movies as good as he could. Yes he’s moving on but, he knows he’s part of movie history and so is Kristen. No matter what these sites say, I have read it in his own words. He jokes at times about it but, he does not regret doing them. He knows it opened doors for him. I wish him well and to move on with grace and dignity. I’m such a big fan of both and never understood the fans hating one or the other. Just don’t get it. I guess I understand they never really Edward and Bella. Wish others would do the same. It’s their life and business not ours.

Rita Steele

Posted at 4:05 PM on February 1, 2014

good opinion

celebrity love and life

Posted at 6:31 AM on August 19, 2013

Wanna see latest gossips about celebrity love and life???visit this,you’re gonna love this.

Rob Proud

Posted at 2:00 PM on August 17, 2013

We love and support you always Robert!

Misfit Chick

Posted at 9:20 AM on August 17, 2013

It’s time for Twihards to UNITE no matter what your tabloid-manipulated opinions are. I have a summary at the top of my blog that explains all the cheating scandal and what’s been going on, since – INCLUDING why neither Kris nor Rob say anything for their fans. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment. SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

PotH

Posted at 1:47 AM on August 17, 2013

I don’t care for Robert Pattinson. He is ugly guy inside. He is only nice conch. Nothing more.

Sierra

Posted at 12:10 PM on August 16, 2013

Rob is a good man.

Rob Proud

Posted at 11:50 AM on August 16, 2013

@Annabelle…Thank you for your all your insights. I appreciate your comments.

-Tjr

Posted at 11:07 AM on August 16, 2013

Annabelle…….she should have dumped him when all the sightings of him with other girls came up.what happened to him with Kristen is called KARMA plain and simple.

You are right!

Posted at 11:26 AM on August 16, 2013

@Tjr — you are so right. His actions toward her now are insensitive as well. But KARMA still knows how to find him. This whole thing saddens me because I wanted them to have their “forever” but I guess it was not meant to be.

Aussie lady

Posted at 7:07 AM on August 16, 2013

Of Course he still loves her and always will. He will never find anyone like Kristen. What girl wants to be compared to Kristen every time he kisses her or makes love to her. No girl in their right mind would want that. It is about time people let this go and stop with the cheating thing. In my opinion Rob needs to take some responsibility for what happened. There was obviously something in the relationship that he was not doing for Kristen or giving her. But it seems to me that he forgets there are 2 people in the relationship and not just 1 person. It seems to me that all Rob wants to do is go out and booze and party all the time. What girl wants a boyfriend that does that all the time, especially if she is not a boozer or likes to party all the time. When you are in a relationship you need to communicate and if you don’t communicate with each other what hope do you have to keep the relationship going. Communication is vital in every walk of life, without it where would we all be. Doesn’t everyone communicate with someone, friends, parents, teachers, work colleagues, children, boyfriends, girlfriends and customers on a daily basis. In a relationship isn’t communication the one thing we rely on to help us keep it alive, so that we each know what we each want out of the relationship. So I just hope that Rob wakes up to himself and realises what he had with Kristen and how she told him to be himself. Why would Rob say that Kristen has intimacy problems because of her parents divorce. What a loud of BULLSH.T. Her parents divorce has nothing to do with it. In fact I would say that Kristen would not want her relationship or her marriage to Rob if they got married to end in divorce. I would imagine she would work hard at the relationship so that that doesn’t happen. So everyone whose parents have divorced have intimacy problems in their relationship and that they wreck their relationship they are in because of their parents divorce, I don’t think so, that is just a plain stupid remark to say. Please people leave these 2 young people alone to work on their relationship and stop criticising them.

Barbie

Posted at 9:14 AM on August 17, 2013

I’ll say it again. Rob is not a nice guy. Rob didn’t go to bat for Kristen. He should have beat the crap out of Sanders for being such a dog. OMG Sanders is an old man! He took advantage of Kristen in the worst possible way. He premeditatedly and deliberately used Kristen to get himself noticed…well old man, that didn’t work…just ruined a lot of lives and then he backed out with his tail between his legs…didn’t even try to repair the damage he brought on Kristen. What a unscrupulous coward! As for Rob, he needs to grow up and stand up for his relationship with Kristen because he will end up like Sanders…an old man with nothing.

Rob Proud

Posted at 3:06 AM on August 16, 2013

I think Rob, like all of us, is human and he’ll need to know that his next partner won’t publicly hurt him.

ex Rob's fan

Posted at 4:26 AM on August 16, 2013

@Rob Proud sorry must say: you are stupid. He is on the way to hell. And for this is not Kristen fault. He is weak and immature, and worse, but i will not say.

annabelle

Posted at 6:02 AM on August 16, 2013

dumping the girl who cheated on him is being immature ……wow ! its not immature it is simple logic . He should have dumped her in july