Rihanna’s Sexy New River Island Collection: First Look

Wed, August 14, 2013 12:09pm EDT by 19 Comments
Courtesy of Rihanna's RiRi For River Island Collection

Brianna

Posted at 6:17 PM on August 16, 2013

Who is gonna wear that in public!

Demmi

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 16, 2013

I thought KiKi or what ever her name was before was a K lover now I realize she is a Rihanna hater.

jad

Posted at 10:11 AM on August 15, 2013

i love this

so do something

Posted at 6:12 PM on August 14, 2013

Much better than last time..but you can still pick up the exact same fits at rainbow shops nation wide…and…this is just a side comment..did anyone notice how extremely skinny those models are..eat a sandwich.

bernard and india walker

Posted at 4:54 PM on August 14, 2013

Dime la grl4life 100 usa . Riverisland part 2 2 ways to wear her undies . Fall gear . Full deck of cards to choose from . draw the ace ~ joker ~ Queen and of course 3 of hearts . Glad you want to see the perfect fashion show . Even the music is awesome. Right Now has flawless balence for this ad. Airmiles for delivery . Hurry winter is close. you don’t know what to wear to the next sun party. Choose easy. Sept is just around the corner . Guys make your grl proud. Tell her pick from top of the deck. L)(V it riri Dream bigger right ~

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 3:01 PM on August 14, 2013

I am so enjoying reading Sandra Duncan converse with her aliases, Roger4555 and Ayasha. How do you do that Sandra? Don’t you find it a bit, well odd and bizarre at the same dang time?

HateFree

Posted at 2:59 PM on August 14, 2013

@SunnyAutumnn, I am proud of you girl, every body needs to take it easy on you, at least you are not hating too much like before, I can see the change in you, don’t fall off now, keep the hate to a minimum, God bless. PS I AM LOVING ALL THESE OUT FITS. GOD IS BLESSING RIHANNA IN WAY POSSIBLE, WHAT GOD HAS BLESS, NO MAN CAN CURSE.

Roger4555

Posted at 2:21 PM on August 14, 2013

@Ayasha I love your sense of humor we mustn’t GLOAT to much over Rihannas successes. After all it’s not like we’re surprised . They don’t call her SLAYANNA for nothing. POW!!!!! POW!!!!!

Roger4555

Posted at 2:16 PM on August 14, 2013

@sunny autumn I must admit I can’t wait for Rihanna’s ROGUE fragrance to come out I think it’s her 4th one if I’m not mistaken. Oh and you know we can’t forget to mention her fall collection of M.A.C. makeup. That Rihanna Reign just won’t let up. She’s soooooo focused.

Roger4555

Posted at 2:11 PM on August 14, 2013

I loved Rihanna 2 installment of her Rihanna for River Island Ms. Fenty sure made that a house hold name all over the world from South Africa, Brazil, Amsterdam, U.S.A.,The Islands,etc. I especially adored the wine and white striped hooded dress it is totally fierce and I also love the faux leather camouflage 2 piece short set. Oh and lets not forget the ensemble she was wearing in NYC yesterday the all black G4Life outfit.Yes Rihanna continues to raise the bar higher and higher.She said she’s getting lonely up there.

Roger4555

Posted at 2:01 PM on August 14, 2013

@ sunny autumn It baffles me how you can not stand Rihanna and continue to find fault with everything she does. And yet you still STALK every story about her.I’m still waiting on THE KILL remember Ms.Tran quoted on twitter in November 2012 that THE KILL was coming out on 12/12/12.Then she had a celebration party for the non complete (non existing) line in ATL in January 2013.Then I seen online she promised beanies and snap hats in a couple of weeks online well needless to say that never transpired either.She just sent @mistercap some THE KILL snap hats though,what could be the launch problem now I’m waiting a date I’m curious to see this innovative and beautiful line that has taken soooooooooo longggggg. Sips tea while I wait.

Ayasha

Posted at 2:15 PM on August 14, 2013

Trans “the kill” the kill dead before it launch pow! pow!!!!!

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 2:57 PM on August 14, 2013

@Roger4555, I mean Sandra. No, I don’t remember that November 2012 quote. Fill me in? I am not one to stalk twitter pages. I merely stated that I am not fond of all of the outfits shown here, only a couple. Geesh, because she is Rihanna, I am supposed to like them all. #as long as you are sipping your tea, try to swallow a couple of your meds.

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 1:15 PM on August 14, 2013

I love the outfit with the yellow jersey. The rest, not so much, especially that maroon cheap-looking track outfit-can find better at the local 7 dollar shop (for you hoodrats).

Ayasha

Posted at 1:36 PM on August 14, 2013

@SunnyAutumnn: no one asked you for your opinion or alternative stores to find cheaper clothing. its just like if I dnt like your comment I should reply, if you don’t Riri clothes line don’t comment.#a$$hole

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 1:43 PM on August 14, 2013

@Ayaha. Huh? You sound confused. So, its okay for y’all to comment on what outfits of hers you like, but I can’t? I was merely letting her youngest hoodrat stans know where they can get cheaper versions of this so-called line.

Ayasha

Posted at 1:39 PM on August 14, 2013

negative comment on what you cannot afford #meanh$ebit$h….Riri gonna give you heart attack one of these fine day the more you hate the more God bless her

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 1:46 PM on August 14, 2013

@Ayasha. Yup, that’s how it works. God blesses sinful behavior. What church do you attend, The Church of Sin, where you worship half naked behavior, cursing, doing drugs, sloppy alcoholics.

Ayasha

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 14, 2013

@SunnyAutumnn you are so delusional its not funny you are filled with hate until it formed scales over your eyes a person cant to bad for God forgiveness or his blessings, ( the thief on the cross the day he was crucified) you like to talk off assumptions becuz you you have teeth and tongue. lucky God was not like man