Gia Allemand: Death From Suicide Revealed

Wed, August 14, 2013 4:36pm EST by 17 Comments
Gia Allemand Suicide
Courtesy Of Instagram

texaspololady

Posted at 9:53 PM on January 5, 2014

Correction: May God rest her “soul” and I want to add that Heaven is even more beautiful & bright with her as an angel

Lovingly,
Charlotte Skaggs

texaspololady

Posted at 9:50 PM on January 5, 2014

I am in complete shock over the very untimely & painful death of this beauty, Gia. What a beautiful spirit she had and I feel for what ever pain that pushed her to take her very, very valuable life.

May God rest her sole. I thought she was one of the most beautiful ladies I have ever seen casted on The Bachelor. She was a true bright light.

Lovingly,
Charlotte Skaggs

JUST SHARI

Posted at 8:31 AM on August 16, 2013

Gia had movie star looks and I was always in her corner on the bachelor shows. She had more sex appeal than all of her competition.. I can say that I understand insecurities. She was a victim of her good looks.. She just picked the wrong men , just like me when I was her age. . I’m sure men were falling all over her.. God bless her and watch over her family in this time of grief.Too sad Gone to soon.

spanish property for sale

Posted at 7:28 AM on August 16, 2013

constantly i used to read smaller content that as well clear their motive, and
that is also happening with this post which I am reading at this time.

Tatiana Guzman

Posted at 12:28 PM on August 15, 2013

what a sad news, she was beautiful woman and looked like a down to earth gal…..here is info about her mother Donna

Linda Garcia

Posted at 6:10 AM on August 15, 2013

my buddy’s step-mother makes $80 hourly on the laptop. She has been fired for ten months but last month her check was $16882 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site..>>>

W­W­W.ℂ­N­N­1­3.ℂ­O­M

Wow

Posted at 1:29 AM on August 15, 2013

Knowing both of them personally, I can promise you it was not due to their “rocky relationship”. Anyone that knew Gia and Ryan knew how happy they were together and how much they enjoyed each other’s company. Unbelievably poor journalism hollywoodlife.

jessie

Posted at 7:15 PM on August 15, 2013

How happy she was I don’t think so. How unhappy she was. She had everything to live for. I feel very bad for her and her family. Please people don’t ever do this. This is an emotionally painful way to die.God be with her and her family.

jessie

Posted at 7:20 PM on August 15, 2013

Obviously you didn’t know this beautiful soul that well. Nothing to do with poor journalism. But maybe a lot to do with that phony faux love f””ked up Bacholer show. Pitting women against each other for a stupid guy and vice versa. No wonder young people are disillusioned.

Devina Kamp

Posted at 10:51 PM on August 14, 2013

As Charles said I am amazed that a mom able to earn $7540 in four weeks on the internet. Plz See this webpage ••►► ROX88.COM ◄◄◄
♫ ✂♫ ✂But that’s life. That’s what you learn from; when things happen. Especially at your age. You just have to take it in and remember to think afterwards and not forget and never grow bitter.

Devina Kamp

Posted at 10:51 PM on August 14, 2013

♫ ✂♫ ✂Only if you are possible, everything will be possible. Lightning. Once it has forked, hot-white, from sky to earth, there is no going back

anabellewhitepaws

Posted at 9:29 PM on August 14, 2013

From the quote she tweeted the day before, it sounds as if someone she loved broke her heart. Really sad.

Dee

Posted at 7:00 PM on August 14, 2013

TOTALLY not fair of HOLLYWOOD LIFE to report it could of been because of their rocky relationship! no one deserves that guilt from someone elses motives. Suicide generally comes from a mental illness and most are very good at hiding their deep true emotions… I knew 3 very happy people who committed suicide and it’s always usually a shock to others. She was a beautiful person inside and out. Even if it is alledged she had a rocky relationship with her boyfriend, she is so beautiful, sweet, and genuine – how would you have a rocky relationship with someone like that? :-(

Catherine Weldon

Posted at 5:38 PM on August 14, 2013

I think it’s absolutely despicable of you to conjecture that her suicide attempt was due to a rocky relationship with her BF.

Do you KNOW what that must make the poor guy feel like? How dare you!

Suicide attempts are the result of mental illness, not of rocky relationships. Indeed, many of us have survived rocky relationships without attempting suicide.

Shame on you.

gbtw

Posted at 6:34 PM on August 14, 2013

if a person hangs themself over a rocky relationship, it is not the survivor’s fault- nobody said that. gia did come across as insecure and desperate for a relationship. sweet as can be, but yes, that’s how she presented herself on the show at least. while incredibly sad, it seems totally plausible to me that she would have done something like this over a bad relationship- and i would not consider that his fault. also, the truth isn’t any less painful, just b/c it isn’t spoken out loud.

hope and pray

Posted at 4:48 PM on August 14, 2013

I didn’t know of her previously but I’m very sorry for. How sad it is that people feel they can’t go on for some reason. I wish she had been found sooner and could have been saved. My condolences go out to her family and friends.

With Every Goodbye you learn

Posted at 12:46 AM on August 16, 2013

My heart goes out to her. Family/friends will try to make sense of it all and rationalize and unfortunately realize they really didn’t know her heart…only what she wanted you to see. Sometimes people who are deeply depressed as she obviously was just want the pain of sadness inside to stop! This wasn’t just a snap decision. It is truly unfair of any media or people to try to pinpoint who’s fault it was… it was no ones fault. It especially wasn’t Gia’s fault that she felt she couldn’t struggle anymore. Been there done that. Rest in Peace and may the Angels be with you now.